Blake Griffin order to pay $258k A MONTH in child support

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...igner-girlfriend-Francesca-Aiello-Malibu.html

4E814D0E00000578-0-image-m-33_1532327856677.jpg
4E814CEE00000578-0-image-m-36_1532328219649.jpg

4E814D0200000578-0-image-m-25_1532327758539.jpg
4E814BB600000578-0-image-m-30_1532327821254.jpg

4E814C1200000578-0-image-m-23_1532327720310.jpg

SKATTA

International
International Member
alimony=getting paid even after you quit your job.

cant think of any reason why a man would want to get married,especially with the laws structured the way they are.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
If I was a rich athlete I would not even consider marriage or fatherhood until after my playing days end. I would be that guy that has an endorsement deal with a condom company.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She can retire.
I won't be surprised if she ends up the victim of unfortunate circumstances.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
And child support is TAX FREE in Cali... Do she's banking what Mofo's that work for $3+ mill get... While sitting on her ass..... Ain't that some shit?

If any of it was spousal support, she'd pay tax on that part... But they never married and im sure her attorney's made her thankful she was not....

Ole average ass chick.... Damn
And he still has to cover extracurricular activities. The 3 mill doesn't cover that lol

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's the thing though. Men, especially those who have significant means, know that these women are predatory as fuck. We know these hoes are chasing checks. We know hoes are looking to cash out. This bird already got over on Matt Leinart and Blake CHOSE to giver her another lottery ticket.

Since we know these type of women are hunting, and we know the laws aren't in our favor, who's ultimately at fault?

"Strange game Professor Falken. The only winning move is not to play."

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Here's the thing though. Men, especially those who have significant means, know that these women are predatory as fuck. We know these hoes are chasing checks. We know hoes are looking to cash out. This bird already got over on Matt Leinart and Blake CHOSE to giver her another lottery ticket.

Since we know these type of women are hunting, and we know the laws aren't in our favor, who's ultimately at fault?

"Strange game Professor Falken. The only winning move is not to play."

She's at fault lol
And the court is at fault.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of the biggest come ups on an athletic from a basic looking white chick sone Toger Woods got got

jokekofi

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I read all the comments (3 pages) and in your anger, no one addressed sexual prowess. Sexual prowess guaranteed that Blake was going to get got. I know a lot of you have not serially dated white women. Some of these women fuck you once and you may forget mama's name. Keep living and learning. Blake would be fine even though this child support nonsense is getting way out of hand with a quarter mil a month. Just stupid.
The judge could have adjusted for a one time payment to cover her contributions as wife while Blake accrued wealth and then allow for a realistic 25k a month in child support.