Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ninja what ??? Are we looking at the same anorexic lookin trailer trash ??? o_O

:beatyourass::beatyourass::beatyourass:
She is not a bad looking woman.

blake-griffin-brynn-cameron.jpg

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I am not that into white girls but there are prettier white girls out there what the hell he was thinking

IVEBEEN

lurkin since 2001
Registered
He's paying a lot but I know he's happy as shit because had he actually married her:itsawrap:, that lil 3 mil would be chump change

swiftandsilent

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he won't even feel it while he making 35 million a year......But the same day that ball stops bouncing he better have his ass in court getting a reduction

Do you realize 35 mill a year after taxes and commissions and payroll CAN BE ABOUT 15 mill? At least that 3 mill could be a TAX deduction. Who wants to give 1/5 of your cheese every year?

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you realize 35 mill a year after taxes and commissions and payroll CAN BE ABOUT 15 mill? At least that 3 mill could be a TAX deduction. Who wants to give 1/5 of your cheese every year?

Do you realize that to get to 35 million is almost half investment income....I doubt he and his people are dumb enough to pay 60% in taxes

and boo mofokn who if it was 15 million a year.

swiftandsilent

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you realize that to get to 35 million is almost half investment income....I doubt he and his people are dumb enough to pay 60% in taxes

and boo mofokn who if it was 15 million a year.

I agree but, HE was DUMB-ENOUGH to plant TWO KIDS so , I think his ASS is PRETTY DUMB in my book. :eek2::eek2:

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
These laws need to be changed.
Some of you are commenting about her being a CAC and that she isn't attractive but it really doesn't matter. Sistas get dudes for their paper too and a fine woman can be trifling. If filthy rich, date/fuck/marry an accomplished woman and don't marry or raw dog a woman that isn't. Jeter did this for years and seems to have come out good. Too many of us just look at the looks and pussy without basing our actions on the possible consequences. Once that pregnancy stick has 2 lines, the woman has ALL the power.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And child support is TAX FREE in Cali... Do she's banking what Mofo's that work for $3+ mill get... While sitting on her ass..... Ain't that some shit?

If any of it was spousal support, she'd pay tax on that part... But they never married and im sure her attorney's made her thankful she was not....

Ole average ass chick.... Damn

yardy

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Shit is absolutely insane. Dude paying for the crib, medical expenses, etc and still gotta hand over 3 mil a year :smh:. That cave bitch a professional, set his dumb ass up lovely. She probably on the hunt for another one of these fools.