Blacks and Reading Books.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Nigga we talking labels , technically they are African American . There’s no mix up when you say you Black. As for my hand. I’ve already posted that , my arm and my voice. I ain’t doing this shit no more. Ask @Camille how white I am.

Naw, you are the dumb dumb that is talking labels. And FOH here with "Technically". The problem is to you "AFRICAN" is just a label. But I understand, you not being black, you wouldn't understand.

@Camille
@TEN
@Lexx Diamond

Please BAN this imposter.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
All your threads are counting work. What do you call yourself when you are pretending to be black?
Same thing you call yourself when you pretend to be Black and Strait. You ain’t in the Stillwill thread, I suggest you stop projecting

DMXtreem

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I know the title of this post and its, yes, stereotypical nature implication(s) may upset a few here!!! However, there is a very strong thread of truth running through it. I'm dealing with that very situation right now. Of course, this is not the truth for all black people, not even a majority, but I am witnessing this very thing happening right in front of my face!!!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I'm black, married to a black woman, have black kids, love black women, post black women ......

......you turn
Good for you king dick watcher weirdo but I don’t give a fuck nor does any of that mean anything to my personal life as they are just words. You’re not in the stillwill thread.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
I agree with his point here for the most part.

Not all books are equal though. Personally, I stopped reading fiction sone years ago. This whole idea that you need to be well-versed in the "classics" to be considered cultured or some such shit is nothing more eggheaded CAC magical thinking.

I try to read a lot of science, history, biographies, and other non-fiction subjects.

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Side story. My son loves reading books. I remember getting tickets to the Miami Heat vs the Charlotte Hornet game. Lebron was playing with the Heat at the time. The game was played in Raleigh, NC and we were in the third row. I looked at my son who was about 12 and he was reading a book during the game. I was like WTF but was still proud of his reading obsession.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Good for you king dick watcher weirdo but I don’t give a fuck nor does any of that mean anything to my personal life as they are just words. You’re not in the stillwill thread.

"King Dick watcher"? FOH retard, you posting yourself fucking bitches? Fuck does that shit mean?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
"King Dick watcher"? FOH retard, you posting yourself fucking bitches? Fuck does that shit mean?
You constantly following me around worried about the type of hoes I fuck. It’s gay as fuck. When you finally decide to come out the closet I’ll send you a fruit basket.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
You constantly following me around worried about the type of hoes I fuck. It’s gay as fuck. When you finally decide to come out the closet I’ll send you a fruit basket.

You dumb as fuck, delete this dumb shit, Explain how anyone can follow you around. And the only bitch you fucking is Mike. Post your real hand you weird pasty bastid.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You dumb as fuck, delete this dumb shit, Explain how anyone can follow you around. And the only bitch you fucking is Mike. Post your real hand you weird pasty bastid.
Where should I send the fruit basket Cornelius, you faggot

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Thanks Ho
tenor.gif

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
My mom used to read to me every night. Part of my learning to read early is being too impatient to wait for her to read to me again. One of my favorite childhood memories is sitting beside my dad while he read the bible every night. I LOOOOOOVE books. I remember trying to get a neighbor child interested in books. I told her anything she wanted to know and learn, any story she could imagine, any place she wanted to visit was available in a book. I couldn't reach her. Far too many people see reading as a chore/work and not enjoyment or quenching the thirst for knowledge.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
My mom used to read to me every night. Part of my learning to read early is being too impatient to wait for her to read to me again. One of my favorite childhood memories is sitting beside my dad while he read the bible every night. I LOOOOOOVE books. I remember trying to get a neighbor child interested in books. I told her anything she wanted to know and learn, any story she could imagine, any place she wanted to visit was available in a book. I couldn't reach her. Far too many people see reading as a chore/work and not enjoyment or quenching the thirst for knowledge.

Yeah yeah yeah..... what about banning that weird Asian dude?

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
It may not have been her fault though. Attention deficit disorders can make reading a chore for some people. Audio books might be a better option in that case.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
@Camille
@lexdiamonnyc
@Camille

If this white guy/Asian aka Dr. Truth/Mike Ho, post 10 threads of a different black woman Iin each and his hand pic in a different position in each thread.... yall can ban me for 2 weeks.

He's posted his hand before. He might not be black, but that would have to be a spectacularly awesome tan for a white boi.