Black Owned Alternatives

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got 4 Marathon tees!
And a Glossy Rags "And Counting" tee I make sure I wear around white people.
voliii-tay1.jpg

My guy!!

I wear my marathon joints all the time

Especially my Crenshaw shirts in uppity neighborhoods

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please check out the Brooklyn Circus.
Whenever I wear their clothes I get compliments.
I am not even good looking it is ALL the clothes.
(Almost broke my internet personality)
Love this thread.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Please check out the Brooklyn Circus.
Whenever I wear their clothes I get compliments.
I am not even good looking it is ALL the clothes.
(Almost broke my internet personality)
Love this thread.
Too lazy to provide lank...dummy

Philli

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This guy, Alonzo Jackson's clothes look incredible and I want to support but his "Heather Sweat Pants" are $150 , his "Pull Over Hoody" is $120 and his "Geek Beenie" is $50 . I am not paying that much for lounge around casual wear. Miss me with the "they have high overhead... so that's why they charge so much excuse" and " You pay that much for white brands excuse". I do not pay these prices for any company. Alonzo Jackson has a great eye for fashion, but his prices will not have me lining up to buy anything.

Many of these places only seem to give us urban looks and not enough business casual or going out to a dinner or concert looks. I am now in my mid 30's and even though I still on occasion dress like I did in my 20's... I like to be versatile in my looks.

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On everything i was checking if Daily Paper was goin be on here. This is a serious dope drop.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This thread is good but it's late as hell. I wonder how come we don't see more of this type of thing on BGOl regularly. This site is black in name only HNIC not sure if you give a fuck anymore. We should have a buy black section since you don't want to bring back the deals section, and you wonder why people ain't signing up even with female mods.

We have to wait for white folks to insult us before we start buying black :smh:. Shit is sad and some of these brands look like imitation cac shit and is corny as fuck. That being said I hope we continue to buy black products for the rest of our lives. I know I try my best too. I need to find some socks and draws though :yes:

Last edited:

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
This thread is good but it's late as hell. I wonder how come we don't see more of this type of thing on BGOl regularly. This site is black in name only HNIC not sure if you give a fuck anymore. We should have a buy black section since you don't want to bring back the deals section, and you wonder why people ain't signing up even with female mods.

We have to wait for white folks to insult us before we start buying black :smh:. Shit is sad and some of these brands look like imitation cac shit and is corny as fuck. That being said I hope we continue to buy black products for the rest of our lives. I know I try my best too. I need to find some socks and draws though :yes:
:hmm:

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Honestly, I never shopped at H&M. Never intended to either. Even before all the recent bs.

Cool thread tho.
I bought from Fashion Geek before. He got a store in the CHi.

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I apologize in advance for not being prepared.

Me and Baby Girl were vendors at the Pinners Conference last year and a Black gentleman there owned his own underwear line.

Wasn't my speed so I didn't get his information, but I complimented him on being in that space.

Yeah, it was selfish.
Persona Custom Clothiers (Dallas, TX) -- Men's custom clothing, footwear, & leather goods as well as ladies ready to wear pieces
www.personacustomclothiers.com

24909672_2238674946158643_1879618625929259885_n.jpg

10153663_1089574691068680_5836891308119636390_n.jpg

21728482_2104524056240400_7924786844005510009_n.jpg
14716314_1590970810929063_4424769229566603514_n.jpg

12046729_1235798616446286_8323054178013321977_n.jpg

16114166_1755800531112756_3993665377765565568_n.jpg
Here we go...

As MEN we need more of this and traditional indigenous clothing options for whatever countries we are originally from.