X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
ap-image.jpg

I wonder what the parents said?
how much we getting paid

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's kind of the issue with many of these companies. T-Shirt's for $40, Hoodies for $60 and many only have a few items available for sale.

Logan Paul is a very familiar WAW to many children in america and his "merch" is priced just as these companies.

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THIS COIN...

there is an opportunity for cats in this game to Voltron and find out how to get raw materials at wholesale/liquidation/bulk prices, thus making the merchandise more affordable for people of color that would like to support, yet are not affluent.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

I find their behavior to be more animalistic/uncivilized running jumping out of trees, chasing me around town in their cars. The monkey shirt should have been on the white child.

They do this to ensure H&M does not appear in rap videos or by blacks on TV scaring their white customer base away.

Last edited:

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
sure you did... :rolleyes:

funny to hear OUR people find reasons to bitch and complain and find reasons not to support and disrespect our own... actually, its not, its quite pathetic : hmm:

Blah blah, blah, Miss me with the moralizing bullshit. I'm not a fucking teenager on Jamaica Ave trying to buy three wu wear t shirts for $65 not everything need to be "premium" items.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Blah blah, blah, Miss me with the moralizing bullshit. I'm not a fucking teenager on Jamaica Ave trying to buy three wu wear t shirts for $65 not everything need to be "premium" items.

I know, nice deflection tho. Instead of just keeping it moving you HAD to introduce a negative to a positive thread, which is the same crab mentality that pathetic weak ass clowns are pre programmed to do... Jokers like you are the fucking problem, if you won't buy it then don't, but you are a nuisance ass type of motherfucker which is the major problem in our community and a major reason why black commerce struggles. Ass won't go this hard at CAC products (if so, post a link to your comments joker!), but are quick to do this shit here.

Carry you're weak ass mentality the fuck out of this thread Dude, nobody here gives a fuck about your negative CAC influenced opinion.... FOH... :hmm:

Fuck you... I'm done with you lil fella...

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
The nigga lying again. He never purchased from any of these stores:smh:

Nigga could have at least quoted the author
Sad thing is, you really don't realize how much of a idiot you are... Think you are funny when in reality, your a fucking idiot... Read all the comments here, and read yours, and see just how worthless you've become in the grand scheme of things...

Back to your pathetic embarrassingly weak trolling though... Enjoy... :hmm:

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A
Sad thing is, you really don't realize how much of a idiot you are... Think you are funny when in reality, your a fucking idiot... Read all the comments here, and read yours, and see just how worthless you've become in the grand scheme of things...

Back to your pathetic embarrassingly weak trolling though... Enjoy... :hmm:
you copied and paste from a blog. At least quote the author. Nigga acting like he wrote and put the post together ole lying ass nigga

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
A

you copied and paste from a blog. At least quote the author. Nigga acting like he wrote and put the post together ole lying ass nigga

Another useless waste of space posts... Crab ass Nigga... Notice no one is even bothering to respond to your pathetic troll attempts?!?!? I am because I know you need the attention. It must be humiliating to be that irrelevant Bruh...
There is an art to trolling I guess, and you OBVIOUSLY are miserable at it. Stop it, you are at this point really embarrassing yourself... I actually feel bad for you, you want attention so bad too... Damn :smh:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another useless waste of space posts... Crab ass Nigga... Notice no one is even bothering to respond to your pathetic troll attempts?!?!? I am because I know you need the attention. It must be humiliating to be that irrelevant Bruh...
There is an art to trolling I guess, and you OBVIOUSLY are miserable at it. Stop it, you are at this point really embarrassing yourself... I actually feel bad for you, you want attention so bad too... Damn :smh:
You lied again. Now you posting paragraphs