Black Adam movie gets a release date of July 29, 2022. (Dwayne Johnson, The Rock )

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Interesting.......

VlF65v.jpg

Empire

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Does that matter? He’s younger than Bautista, Robert Downey Jr, and Sam Jackson.
Yes it does. Black Adam is a fighter, so I’m concerned with the stunts & how it will look on screen. Robert is in a suit, so the stunts will be mostly CGI. Bautista doesn’t fight (relatively speaking) much in GoG, so the stunts aren’t that important. Sam character doesn’t have powers so again the stunts aren’t important.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black Adam is a great character,he’s bascially Superman with Batmans don’t give a fuck Attitude. This could be a huge movie.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes it does. Black Adam is a fighter, so I’m concerned with the stunts & how it will look on screen. Robert is in a suit, so the stunts will be mostly CGI. Bautista doesn’t fight (relatively speaking) much in GoG, so the stunts aren’t that important. Sam character doesn’t have powers so again the stunts aren’t important.

I feel you.. I dont think rock is a terrible choice but gotdam a fresh new face giving a new bruh a chance to come up wouldve been dope..

but we all know how that story go.....

while this flick would be interesting.. I just think there is a rock overdose...

and too many fresh young faces out there that deserve a chance...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dwayne Johnson Is Getting His Own DC Solo Film
by7fnterrqhwyxjjgtkf.jpg

DC’s proposed Shazam movie doesn’t have a director, star, or even a finished script. What it does have is a villain, Black Adam, played by Dwayne Johnson, and that means he’s getting his own movie.

Deadline reports, and io9 confirmed, that the idea for Shazam has now been split in two. First, Johnson will play Black Adam in a solo movie. Then there would be a Shazam movie, without Black Adam—and then, maybe, a third having the two face off.

Johnson has been attached to the role of Black Adam for several years. And in that time, he’s gone from big star to one of the biggest stars in the world. That means New Line and Warner Bros. didn’t want to just make him second fiddle in a movie. They decided Black Adam’s anti-hero backstory, starring Johnson, was enough for its own movie. The Shazam film will remain in development.

This is a pretty major shakeup from that previously announced list of DC Films, but that’s a good thing. The more adaptable the studio and filmmakers can be, the better the movies will be. At least we hope.

The next DC Film to hit theaters will be June’s Wonder Woman. After that is November’s Justice League. And James Wan is also about to go into production on Aquaman.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think the movie will suck.

The Rock's schtick is old & tiring to me.

Dude hasn't played a normal character in 10 plus years.

He's always on God mode.

Now he's playing a God-like character.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Shazam! was released in the United States by Warner Bros. Pictures in RealD 3D, Dolby Cinema, and IMAX on April 5, 2019. The film grossed over $364 million worldwide, making it the lowest-grossing film of the DCEU but still a box office success. The film received positive reviews from critics, with praise for Sandberg's direction and the performances of Levi, Grazer, and Angel, as well as its light tone and sense of fun.[6] A sequel is set for release on April 1, 2022.