BIG BROTHER 2022 - CONGRATULATIONS

sturmars

Star
Registered
OK... now this is some bullshit. They're going to bring back a voted out house guest.

Let me guess who that'll be.

Yo I am really starting to think this shit is fix. If Brandon makes it back into that house I know for sure.. I told my wife IT'S NOT OVER it's too soon to get rid two of the most annoying mother fuckers in television history. CBS was gonna come up with something to piss its viewers off. Rachael is gonna kiss ass this week, win the veto, take herself off, someeone else gets evicted, then america votes for brendon to come back and then he battles the evicted house guest and wins his way back in.

thats how the script is written.

sidenote: anybody know where I can download previous seasons of big brother I only started watching 3 seasons ago. I wanna see some of the earlier seasons somebody hook a brother up with some links.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I want Cassie or Dominic to come back. They need to boot Rach and then even if Brenden wins, only one can return. I wanna see Cassie beat Rachel to get back in the house just to make that bitch cry more. And Porsche is starting to grow on me :yes:

sturmars

Star
Registered
I want Cassie or Dominic to come back. They need to boot Rach and then even if Brenden wins, only one can return. I wanna see Cassie beat Rachel to get back in the house just to make that bitch cry more. And Porsche is starting to grow on me :yes:

Porche was my pick to win from day one.. every season I pick my player from day one and its was Porche..

But she's not gonna get back in.. America is gonna vote for that bitch Brendon.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
angry dick will be the one coming back and he will be the one winning money

jeff will go home next week

bighurt2k7

Star
Registered
Not sure if it's because she's standing next to Rachel half the time, but Porsche's gotten hotter over time. Jeff need to move on that.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Porsche is built like a sista or am I trippin'? Them thigh's and ass are on point.

I think its corny how they are going to bring back a houseguest. They need to have all of them fight to get back in the game rather have america vote who'll go against an evicted houseguest.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Let me guess... uhmm... Brendan?

Yo I am really starting to think this shit is fix. If Brandon makes it back into that house I know for sure.. I told my wife IT'S NOT OVER it's too soon to get rid two of the most annoying mother fuckers in television history. CBS was gonna come up with something to piss its viewers off. Rachael is gonna kiss ass this week, win the veto, take herself off, someeone else gets evicted, then america votes for brendon to come back and then he battles the evicted house guest and wins his way back in.

sidenote: anybody know where I can download previous seasons of big brother I only started watching 3 seasons ago. I wanna see some of the earlier seasons somebody hook a brother up with some links.

angry dick will be the one coming back and he will be the one winning money

jeff will go home next week

You think so? Jordan's not bad, but Porsche to me is hotter. Fitter body, bigger breasts.

Porsche is built like a sista or am I trippin'? Them thigh's and ass are on point.

I think its corny how they are going to bring back a houseguest. They need to have all of them fight to get back in the game rather have america vote who'll go against an evicted houseguest.

No way in hell Brendan is coming back in the house. They are hated by people who watch the show and America is voting on who is coming back in so it will either be Cassi, Dominic, or Jeff if he gets evicted this week.

But even then they have to compete to get back in the house. For example out of Jeff or Rachel whoever gets evicted will have to face off against Dominic or Cassie (I'm pretty sure it will be Dominic) to get back in the house.

Jeff and Rachel are nominated now with the POV tomorrow. If neither win the POV then Rachel will go home. If Rachel wins Jeff is in trouble.

As far as Porsche she was sexy when she first got in but if you see her recently she's getting fat and starting to develop a pot belly. Also she stated that her father would "kill her if she got involved with a black guy on TV" when they first got in the house so she's not fucking with the brothers like that (at least not in public).

dwnsouth

Analytical nerd
Platinum Member

some old links here
http://onemanfaction.blogspot.com/p/megaupload.html

do a search buy the filename standard.. big.brother.s01.e101 or e01 then add filsereve megaupload etc and tweek your search.

bighurt2k7

Star
Registered
Can you explain to me why Jeff, Jordan and Rachel are so angry? All of a sudden being a pawn means you're a target? They had no issue putting other people up as pawns. Hope they all go home 1 by 1.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Can you explain to me why Jeff, Jordan and Rachel are so angry? All of a sudden being a pawn means you're a target? They had no issue putting other people up as pawns. Hope they all go home 1 by 1.

dude has been angry since is first time on the show and i guess it is rubbing off on her now.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Its like they have this sense of entitlement that they deserve to be in the house or some shit. Who the fuck do they think they are? They talking about getting out floaters. Why the fuck didn't ya'll get out the "floaters"? The reason they don't want to get rid of them is because the floaters are working with them. Porsche and Shelly are EXTREME floaters and they're working with them.

And Jordan is the BIGGEST floater of them all while she over there talking about free rides. That bitch has the longest free ride of anyone.

bighurt2k7

Star
Registered
Its like they have this sense of entitlement that they deserve to be in the house or some shit. Who the fuck do they think they are? They talking about getting out floaters. Why the fuck didn't ya'll get out the "floaters"? The reason they don't want to get rid of them is because the floaters are working with them. Porsche and Shelly are EXTREME floaters and they're working with them.

And Jordan is the BIGGEST floater of them all while she over there talking about free rides. That bitch has the longest free ride of anyone.
Yea, the entitlement is baffling. Didn't Rachel kick out the model chic over some petty shit? LOL @ the threats. "If you put me up as a pawn, I'm coming for you, be your own person, but do what I tell you!". Now Jordan's crying? She won $500K...she really thinks people want her to win?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea, the entitlement is baffling. Didn't Rachel kick out the model chic over some petty shit? LOL @ the threats. "If you put me up as a pawn, I'm coming for you, be your own person, but do what I tell you!". Now Jordan's crying? She won $500K...she really thinks people want her to win?

:lol: You know what? I didn't even think of that stupid shit. Jeff telling her to be her own person and he's telling her what to do. :lol: Genius. These people are so damn stupid.

Jeff just won 10k and like you said Jordan got 500k. They're underestimating Jordan. That bitch will fuck around and win again. She shouldn't have even won the first time.

bighurt2k7

Star
Registered
:lol: You know what? I didn't even think of that stupid shit. Jeff telling her to be her own person and he's telling her what to do. :lol: Genius. These people are so damn stupid.

Jeff just won 10k and like you said Jordan got 500k. They're underestimating Jordan. That bitch will fuck around and win again. She shouldn't have even won the first time.
You really think the jury will give her another $500K? That would be fucked up for whoever goes up against her.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You really think the jury will give her another $500K? That would be fucked up for whoever goes up against her.

Oh yeah they would. Just like in Survivor when Russell should've won but didn't because the people he voted out were holding grudges.

Like for instance, imagine if its Danielle and Jordan are up there? No way in hell Danielle wins that.

They don't vote who they feel is the best player. They vote for whoever they don't mind getting the money. I think if Jordan is up there she'd beat about any of these guys left. They keep leaving her in the house just because they "like her". Man fuck that. Get rid of her and Jeff and go on about your business.

xBLOCKBLEEDAx

Star
Registered

I was telling my wife that they need to get all the Vets out the house now (except Danielle), because if they stay, you have no chance!:smh: The newbies suck at all HoH games anyway, so you stand a better chance of making it to the final 3.

It kills me how Jeff and them bitches act like you have to play this game with integrity, when this game is based on lies!:hmm: You will NEVER win if you don't back stab a nigga.

The newbies had vets at their mercy from the jump, but got so star struck that they started brown nosing and lost numbers. The only ppl I cut for on there is Dainelle and Cassi (model Chic).:dance:
BB13_cassi_naked.jpg

bblite%2B2011-08-03%2B15.51.59.jpg

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered

You're right she shouldn't have... she road on Jeff's back for as long as possible and played the little do role.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Kalia is the dumbest HOH ever!

Jeff won the POV, takes himself down. Shelly then goes to Kalia and convinces her to keep Rachel and come to "their" side. She agrees to it (behind Dani's back) and now she has put up Lawon (who would have never put her up).

Now Rachel is staying (but most in the house believe they have the votes to keep him so they are in for a big surprise Thursday).

In addition someone is coming back in the house. Lawon has no chance of winning so its either going to be Dominic, Cassi, or Brendon. That means that this Thursday the last two HOH's can be completely erased and the vets can have all their people back:smh:

Kalia is pathetic she wants Jeff and Jordan to like her so much that she turned on the people who had her back and is handing the game to the vets.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
Kalia is the dumbest HOH ever!

Jeff won the POV, takes himself down. Shelly then goes to Kalia and convinces her to keep Rachel and come to "their" side. She agrees to it (behind Dani's back) and now she has put up Lawon (who would have never put her up).

Now Rachel is staying (but most in the house believe they have the votes to keep him so they are in for a big surprise Thursday).

In addition someone is coming back in the house. Lawon has no chance of winning so its either going to be Dominic, Cassi, or Brendon. That means that this Thursday the last two HOH's can be completely erased and the vets can have all their people back:smh:

Kalia is pathetic she wants Jeff and Jordan to like her so much that she turned on the people who had her back and is handing the game to the vets.

Did I miss something. I thought Kalia put up Jeff and Rachel. Not Lawon. Which I think is a good move. Get rid of the vets.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WTF :smh:

This week has turned in to the most ridiculous exercise in insanity that I’m still shocked by what those with the power have allowed to happen. Not only have they allowed it to happen, they’re now taking ownership of the plan and patting themselves on the back with lines like “this is genius!” and “they’re going to be so pissed!”
Read on to find out the latest for Thursday’s evictions and the reality of the voting landscape this week on Big Brother 13.

Let’s do a quick recap to get everyone caught up. On Sunday Shelly convinced Kalia the best way to move forward in the game would be for her to get Jeff and Jordan to like her again by renominating a floater, Porsche in particular, at the Veto ceremony after Jeff saved himself. Kalia took this plan to Daniele who initially rejected it, but then became convinced when Lawon said he wanted to be the pawn. After ignoring the upcoming twist for days Lawon, Porsche, Daniele, and Kalia now strongly believe this week’s evictee will return to the game and might even automatically become the new HoH. As such, Lawon is excited to be the pawn and ready to get evicted on Thursday.

Yes, you read that correctly.

On Thursday night there will be six votes which leaves room for a potential tie-breaker by Kalia as the HoH. Rachel and Lawon are the nominees, so they won’t be voting, of course. In a normal week I could just give you the rundown of where all the expected votes stand, but that really doesn’t apply as much right now since Lawon’s alliance is planning to evict him with the expectation that he’ll be reborn in to the game with super powers. However, Daniele, believing herself to be the master strategist, has what she considers a safety net just in case she changes her mind at the last minute.

Daniele’s plan is to wait until Thursday night, listen to any more details Julie Chen provides about the twist, and then if she feels it’s too risky to let Lawon be evicted she’ll clap her hands while Julie talks as a signal to flip the votes and evict Rachel. Big problem with that plan though: Daniele does not have the votes she thinks she has.

Should Daniele decide they need to evict Rachel they’ll have only two votes to do so: Daniele and Porsche. The votes to keep Rachel will be Jeff, Jordan, Shelly, and Adam. By a vote of 4-2, Lawon will be evicted and face off with America’s Vote.

It’s going to be amazing to watch if Daniele claps her hands (or whatever she uses as the signal) and Lawon still leaves the house. She’ll be an interesting shade of pale.

There are a few side notes worth including here about all this craziness. Last night Lawon came to Daniele and asked who he was supposed to be mad at about his “surprise” eviction/nomination. The whole house knows Lawon knew ahead of time that he’d be the renom, but he keeps acting like it was a shocker. Lawon seems to be very confused about this plan which is not good news for him.

Later Porsche echoed the same sentiments: “I’m very confused on this whole week. Did they just play us?” Yes. Yes they did, Porsche.

:cmonson:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Yeah, the black rep isn't that strong. Perhaps, if the minister comes back he'll stop acting like a dick.

Dude has no chance coming back since America has to vote for you to have the right to return.

It will either be Dominic, Cassi, or Brendon (in that order) going against Lawon.

Its sad that this is the most Black people I've seen on one reality show and not one that is a good representative of us. They all act and play the game like they are borderline retarded.

I've been watching BB since season 8 and this is hands down the dumbest move anyone has ever made since I've been watching.

She just handed the game to Jeff, Jordan, Shelly, etc.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Dude has no chance coming back since America has to vote for you to have the right to return.

It will either be Dominic, Cassi, or Brendon (in that order) going against Lawon.

Its sad that this is the most Black people I've seen on one reality show and not one that is a good representative of us. They all act and play the game like they are borderline retarded.

I've been watching BB since season 8 and this is hands down the dumbest move anyone has ever made since I've been watching.

She just handed the game to Jeff, Jordan, Shelly, etc.

If Brendon faces Lawon :itsawrap: