BIG BROTHER 2022 - CONGRATULATIONS

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow how stupid can you be. They kept Porsche who has not hid her affiliation with the veterans over Keith who was a #1 target. Makes absolutely no sense at all. I knew they would do it though. The two bitches who are floating and playing both sides. Good luck to them because that gameplan ain't going nowhere fast.

I thought it was interesting how they didn't really give much information to Keith as if he's being sequestered to possibly be brought back.

1. Danielle season 3...the sista had them cacs under her finger and she was robbed for the win....big brother changed the rules after her robbery

2. Tie dr.will and ED....

3. Janelle...that was the best season ever

I saw Danielle on that All Stars show. She didn't really get to shine much but she made it awhile to be a target the 1st week.

First season I started watching was the Janelle one. That whole cast was some bad muthafuckas. I think 4 or 5 of them made it to the damn All Star season lol.

And what rules did they change?

I need more pix of that black chick, tits are nice, but uh?
Naw you don't need no more pics of that chic. :lol: I don't know what niggas talkin' about when they say that shit is cute. She must like to start drama because Big Brother usually has some bad sistas on it but this ain't one. She's just a average chic. I wouldn't say she's ugly but if I seen her at a club I wouldn't holler. Wouldn't want to smash either.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
WTF was Pastor Keith thinking?!?!?!?

My strategy would be to align myself with some others (which he did)

But then to win every damn event!

Not piss anyone off!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WTF was Pastor Keith thinking?!?!?!?

My strategy would be to align myself with some others (which he did)

But then to win every damn event!

Not piss anyone off!

He got too confident. I see what he was doing. But he pissed off his damn votes. But then again those two that didn't vote for him probably were never gonna vote for him anyway.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
And what rules did they change?

in season 3, when someone got evicted they went straight home and watched the show

when they were home, they saw Danielle destroying them in her DR sessions while the show was still going on

everyone hated her cause they thought she was a friend while they were inside until they realized she was the person who orchestrated and led their demise

so when it was final 2, the hgs voted for personal reasons and not on actual gameplay

the chick who won named lisa, did nothing but follow danielles every word...yet she won the 500k

so from that season on, they put the houseguests in sequester, where they saw or heard nothing from the show, until the final votes were made in the finale

alexw

Platinum Member
and it saddens me that black folks simply cannot stand together in anything

dude got voted out by the black woman of course

sad!

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah man, dick is my second favorite player of alltime. The way he terrorized jen had me in tears, plus he really loved the game

And the greatest part was how they all "prayed" to win and Dick ending up with the money. :lol: Dude was on his way out of the door one week and I think the rat in the house Eric had to vote America's way and had to keep him. One of the greatest moments in Big Brother history. I didn't start watching this shit though until that year Janelle and Kaysar was on there so I don't know what happened prior to that.

I was going to watch when I heard Dick was on but now he left and there's no way I'm making time for that show. He would've been my sole reason for watching.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
Rachel thinks she is the producer in this bitch. They give her way too much props.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor

sad!

You mean after he came in thinking with his dick, ran to the blonde chick immediately as a partner and got so paranoid that he tried to make Kalia look like a traitor in front of the other newbies. :hmm:

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
Originally Posted by alexw

sad!

You mean after he came in thinking with his dick, ran to the blonde chick immediately as a partner and got so paranoid that he tried to make Kalia look like a traitor in front of the other newbies. :hmm:

Yeap, even after he was an idiot. Can't keep finding reasons to fuck each other over.

alexw

Platinum Member

he is a man of jesus

no way he was think with his dick

richlove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We clearly have different tastes. There`s really nothing about her that's attractive. She looks like the joker and she's pudgy. Didn't you watch her in that spandex during the HOH challenge? She has the body of a 55 year old housewife.

co fucking sign..that bitch is not even big girl sexy. she is just average and sloppy as fuck. We call them bellpeppers.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Glad to see Danielle get it. Danielle told them dumb niggas to get rid of Jordan and Jeff and now its biting them in the ass. I don't care which one of them goes home. I almost want Rachel to stay just to see her mope and be sad and shit.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
Glad to see Danielle get it. Danielle told them dumb niggas to get rid of Jordan and Jeff and now its biting them in the ass. I don't care which one of them goes home. I almost want Rachel to stay just to see her mope and be sad and shit.

Rachel's been given a pass since early last year. Bitch go home... not even to the jury house.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
Caught a good look at Porsche on Big Brother After Dark... she ain't too bad.

bvjnxd1sftf7njd7.jpg

bighurt2k7

Star
Registered
Rachel's been given a pass since early last year. Bitch go home... not even to the jury house.

Better strategy is to get rid of Brendon. Rachel will crumble without him. I think Brendan would be a stronger player without her.

Both of their asses need to be out. Can't stand them. Brendon was nowhere this annoying the 1st time around. Rachel has to be the ugliest contestant in BB history.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
Yep. Decent backside and she digs the dark meat. ;)

Really?!

In regards to Rachel... not horrible. She gets by with the white boys because of her boobs and fake hair. Brendon's gonna be in for a rude awakening when that ho begins to age.

bighurt2k7

Star
Registered
Really?!

In regards to Rachel... not horrible. She gets by with the white boys because of her boobs and fake hair. Brendon's gonna be in for a rude awakening when that ho begins to age.
Yea, she mentioned it when they introduced her on the 1st show. She likes dark features, ethnic guys, etc.

Rachel is ugly to me man. She has nice tits and a decent body, but her face is so frigging ugly to me.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
Looks likes it's Brendan and Jordan. My bet and hope is that Brendan is gone and Rachel's ass is all by herself. I was hoping she'd be the one left on the block and would be gone tomorrow night.

On another note... Jordan did win $500K last year (probably brought home about $250K).

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
OK... now this is some bullshit. They're going to bring back a voted out house guest.

Let me guess who that'll be.