Big Boi performing at Superbowl with maroon 5 and Travis Scott

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
No he is paid by his clients not the NFL and he represents his clients not the NFL so they can get the best they can from their employer.
Oh ok. Who's their employer?

Must be the Canadian league.

Nah wait. Arena league.

Cuz there's no way he would be negotiations deals with the league that needs him but he don't need them.

Last edited:

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh ok. Who's their employer?

Must be the Canadian league.

Nah wait. Arena league.

Cuz there's no way he would be negotiations deals with the league that needs him but he don't need them.

Their employer is not his employer.

Damn you can be dense.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Their employer is not his employer.

Damn you can be dense.
When did I say his employer is the NFL? Never.

I said he gets MONEY with tbe NFL , while telling other people not to-- allegedly.

Someone performing at the Superbowl is the same as someone playing In NFL games.. a transaction. And he "engages" with them a the tine. But I guess since you can't see it on the field , that's supposed to be ok. That's what happens when your "protest" don't have no guidelines, and that's why it was bogus from jump. I know you don't like to hear that but the proof is here.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lebron was there as a cowboys fan he has never hidden the fact that he is a fan of the cowboys and the yankees he is Cleveland to the core except for his sports rooting interest go figure

Im sayin bron got close homiez all over sports...

if you was a panthers fan.... and lets say yo homie played for the patriots and you had team access if you attended a playoff game he invited you to..

you tellin me you wouldnt go and support him...??

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When did I say his employer is the NFL? Never.

I said he gets MONEY with tbe NFL , while telling other people not to-- allegedly.

Someone performing at the Superbowl is the same as someone playing In NFL games.. a transaction. And he "engages" with them a the tine. But I guess since you can't see it on the field , that's supposed to be ok. That's what happens when your "protest" don't have no guidelines, and that's why it was bogus from jump. I know you don't like to hear that but the proof is here.

No he gets money from his clients..The NFL does not pay him so your point is bullshit.

Performing at the super bowl is directly working at the behest of the NFL ..

your comparison is closer to a performer doing a party or an event for an NFL player.....and then trying to say they are getting their money from the NFL.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
No he gets money from his clients..The NFL does not pay him so your point is bullshit.

Performing at the super bowl is directly working at the behest of the NFL ..

your comparison is closer to a performer doing a party or an event for an NFL player.....and then trying to say they are getting their money from the NFL.
Lol you can streeeeeeeeetch that shit all ya wanna but you know what it is.

What a list of clients

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Im sayin bron got close homiez all over sports...

if you was a panthers fan.... and lets say yo homie played for the patriots and you had team access if you attended a playoff game he invited you to..

you tellin me you wouldnt go and support him...??
I’ve been lucky enough to have suite tickets once or twice in life and the suites have private restrooms so why was someone taking him to a bathroom?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Damn. That's a nice chunk of change of NFL money he getting. Is he really telling people not to eat at the same table he eating at? Jay-Z needs to get into politics. If this is true, he's good.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Damn. That's a nice chunk of change of NFL money he getting. Is he really telling people not to eat at the same table he eating at? Jay-Z needs to get into politics. If this is true, he's good.
Tell me about it. Imagine the amount of mental gymnastics ya gotta go through to not see the hypocrisy here lol.

But I will stress, a lot of these stories about what he's saying aren't verified. His name is just a go to for leader of some kinda woke movent when it comes to that. He's the guy who they will listen to somehow.

He did say that line in the song about not performing though, so it could be true. I think he just says shit to manipulate the crowd who's into that. Then he can sound cool and still do what he wants behind the scenes. I ain't mad. Get ya money. Put your energy into a REAL movement.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What happened to Kefta?!

Just use this in his absence:

tumblr_plcaieGLDo1rbtfplo1_500.jpg

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
maybe to cover while he meets some ho to get some quick ass..:dunno:
The ultimate family man with a side piece???? I seriously doubt that I think Obama would have a jumpoff before Lebron. That single parent home he grew up in made him make himself a lot of promises of he ever had a family of his own

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
The ultimate family man with a side piece???? I seriously doubt that I think Obama would have a jumpoff before Lebron. That single parent home he grew up in made him make himself a lot of promises of he ever had a family of his own
You must be talking to somebody I blocked lol. Sounds like a good convo too

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Not a team owner or NFL executive in that list.....Hmmm did you forget them ?

Oh yeah you believed that the white women Cosby gave drugs to were drugged by him.....I remember now.

News flash If I hand you a drug and you take it, you were not drugged

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yea but he king james now Im sure him and his wife have an understanding..... he knows how to hold it down at home and I respect that..

He maybe the non cheating type Im just saying

he king james an something tells me his groupie game is strong.. lol

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Not a team owner or NFL executive in that list.....Hmmm did you forget them ?

Oh yeah you believed that the white women Cosby gave drugs to were drugged by him.....I remember now.

News flash If I hand you a drug and you take it, you were not drugged
None of what you just typed makes any sense boss.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Tell me about it. Imagine the amount of mental gymnastics ya gotta go through to not see the hypocrisy here lol.

But I will stress, a lot of these stories about what he's saying aren't verified. His name is just a go to for leader of some kinda woke movent when it comes to that. He's the guy who they will listen to somehow.

He did say that line in the song about not performing though, so it could be true. I think he just says shit to manipulate the crowd who's into that. Then he can sound cool and still do what he wants behind the scenes. I ain't mad. Get ya money. Put your energy into a REAL movement.
Well, if it is true, it's super hard to boycott people you have to talk to in order to make deals. Agents have to talk to NFL teams to get the contracts done. So you like :angry: 'Fuck the NFL', then on the phone with the Jaguars cutting a deal?

Shit is comedy out here.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're not missing anything. Just a known BGOL imbecile making excuses for Lebron.

FALSE

how many screen names you got bruh??? how can anyone take you seriously with

all them screen names bruh?

your kind calling me an imbecile is a compliment...coming from a troll thats never been right about anything...

facts

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Maaan please. If he didn't play, y'all would still be watching.

There. Is. No. Protest.

On this damn board everybody been back to watching the NFL and that's just the people not afraid to say it. I love how this is exposing how fraud this whole thing was from jump.

Colin got a Nike deal. Nike still makes NFL uniforms.

Jesus.
You didn't say anything wrong.

3PagQk.jpg

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Have all these proud Atlantians forgot that they live in Georgia where a racist just cheated his way to the Governorship?

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
He probably repping his city, can’t have maroon 5 doing Atlanta halftime show. Big Boi probably going to bring out T.I/Jeezy/Stacks/Pastor Troy. We can’t forget they was all at the Super Bowl 3 years ago.

T.I.--597x447.jpg
Pastory Troy ? :hmm: