Big Boi performing at Superbowl with maroon 5 and Travis Scott

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Maaan please. If he didn't play, y'all would still be watching.

There. Is. No. Protest.

On this damn board everybody been back to watching the NFL and that's just the people not afraid to say it. I love how this is exposing how fraud this whole thing was from jump.

Colin got a Nike deal. Nike still makes NFL uniforms.

Jesus.

Man fuck you Queen! You contrary ass backwards son of a bitch. Nobody talking to your coon ass. Give me your address so I can send you Larry Elder's latest book. Nigga!!

:happy:

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
There ain't no stand bro. I told y'all that when this started. Will y'all just move on to something real please? You go to your penny ante jobs every day and you thought these guys who actually LIKE what they do , get paid well, and dreamed of it all their lives ain't gonna go, because of what? That light skin weirdo asking the NFL to do something about police brutality?

Jesus, cut the charade already.

:lol:

1000% FACTS

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Man fuck you Queen! You contrary ass backwards son of a bitch. Nobody talking to your coon ass. Give me your address so I can send you Larry Elder's latest book. Nigga!!

:happy:
I already bought it lol

The contrarian shit was you weirdos who LOVE THE NFL pretending this shit was ever gonna work in the first place. Especially for someone like me who don't even watch it, I always thought why would you guys set up such a dumbass premise? Its that Instagram activist mentality that got ya on a scope. This is a poetic ending to the shit.

Colin got him a Nike deal, so buy his shit so he can contribute towards what he was doing with his NFL check. Lord knows what he's gonna do when the company that pays him NOW, hit the healines again for their support of some fucked up regime in the world, but nevermind that for now. Just enjoy it.

NFL is back. The saints and the Patriots are gonna play in ATL, and of course even th9ugh both teams whipped our ass, we're all gonna show up, cuz it's bringing money to put city. We win. Performers are gonna get bread , companies will make money, and a good time will be had by all.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
It's all such pathetic woke theatrics to criticize anyone for wanting to perform when yall still watch by the millions every Sunday.

And, funny that boycott never extended to all yall favorite bidnessman/part-time woke rappers and ball players who enjoyed watching the games in person from the sidelines.

Look: Jay-Z hanging out on sideline before Rams-Seahawks game

LeBron James, Lakers Attend Rams-Cowboys Divisional Round Playoff Game

:yawn:
Right.

Jay Z is a FUCKING SPORTS AGENT!! He has guys on the field making him annual money!!

And supposedly , he's talking to the guys saying "don't do it bro. Don't go perform"

Lmao please.

And he dropped that line about how the Superbowl needs him, he don't need them.

Uh, Travis Scott is bigger than you bro. Jay can only play the thing if he's up there with his wife in the first place.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Right.

Jay Z is a FUCKING SPORTS AGENT!! He has guys on the field making him annual money!!

And supposedly , he's talking to the guys saying "don't do it bro. Don't go perform"

Lmao please.

Uh, Travis Scott is bigger than you bro. Jay can only play the thing if he's up there with his wife in the first place.

Don't forget Bron's recent NFL owners have "slave owner mentality" comments. But he's there. At the game.

These are our heroes.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
You’re laughing but he’s more important than Big boi in Atlanta. Facts.
I dunno how ya measure that. I wasn't talking about importance when I said he was performing outside Of it. Jermaine Dupris is hosting events OUTSIDE and Killer Mike might very well be getting a check there.

I like em both. I bump OutKast, killer Mike, run the jewels. All that shit

Last edited:

older version

A version older
Registered
3 Stacks would never.

Yeah, 3 Stacks would only show up to perform at a Tiddlywinks Finals

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiddlywinks
Tiddlywinks is an indoor game played on a flat felt mat with sets of small discs called "winks", a pot, which is the target, and a collection of squidgers, which are also discs. Players use a "squidger" (nowadays made of plastic) to shoot a wink into flight by flicking the squidger across the top of a wink and then over its edge, thereby propelling it into the air. The offensive objective of the game is to score points by sending your own winks into the pot. The defensive objective of the game is to prevent your opponents from potting their winks by "squopping" them: shooting your own winks to land on top of your opponents' winks. As part of strategic gameplay, players often attempt to squop their opponents' winks and develop, maintain and break up large piles of winks.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
travis scott no surprise at all... big boi...

slightly but.. its his life his choices.....

in the long run he will regret it tho...

I would like to see a list of those who turned it down...

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
It's all such pathetic woke theatrics to criticize anyone for wanting to perform when yall still watch by the millions every Sunday.

And, funny that boycott never extended to all yall favorite bidnessman/part-time woke rappers and ball players who enjoyed watching the games in person from the sidelines.

Look: Jay-Z hanging out on sideline before Rams-Seahawks game

LeBron James, Lakers Attend Rams-Cowboys Divisional Round Playoff Game

:yawn:

Lebron walking through the locker room aka slave quarters

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Lebron walking through the locker room aka slave quarters

fuckin retards.. the fuck you think lebron a fan boy....

thats his crowd... he rolls with those dudes.... I know its hard to understand coming from those rocks yall live under..

but why dont yall crawl out from under them one day... get some clues and discover how the world really works...

I say yall but I know you and this hardway dude live under the same rock....

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
fuckin retards.. the fuck you think lebron a fan boy....

thats his crowd... he rolls with those dudes.... I know its hard to understand coming from those rocks yall live under..

but why dont yall crawl out from under them one day... get some clues and discover how the world really works...

I say yall but I know you and this hardway dude live under the same rock....
Lebron was there as a cowboys fan he has never hidden the fact that he is a fan of the cowboys and the yankees he is Cleveland to the core except for his sports rooting interest go figure

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Just like y’all protest things and still carry your asses to work entertainers will do the same. How many big name performers have gone overseas to do private concerts for big name dictators?

He has a son that is a pretty talented recruit and if the day come where he has a chance to go to the league he doesn’t want his son blacklisted

Plus he got to put on for his city

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Seems like woke.media outlets are just ignoring this. looking the other way lol. Other rappers too.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There were black performers who player Sun City ....

everyone social conscienceless isn't the same and everyone's ways of dealing with injustices aren't the same

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Once again
As long as teams made up of a majority of black men are fielded each week

Any so-called boycott is pointless

The NFL and its advertisers dont care

But let those players refuse to suit up now you have something

Anything else is mental masturbation without the payoff
Well put.:itsawrap:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
He probably repping his city, can’t have maroon 5 doing Atlanta halftime show. Big Boi probably going to bring out T.I/Jeezy/Stacks/Pastor Troy. We can’t forget they was all at the Super Bowl 3 years ago.

T.I.--597x447.jpg
Andre is not coming out there to the Super Bowl I could tell you that right now

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right.

Lmao please.

Yeah he is an agent and he gets his client better deals.

Some being an idiot and calling oranges apples

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yeah he is an agent and he gets his client better deals.

Some being an idiot and calling oranges apples
Well the artists are performers and get better deals for themselves.

It ain't apples and oranges. If he ain't getting money with the NFL then he ain't getting money with the NFL. But he is. While he's telling others not to. Supposedly. Chances are, he ain't saying shit, cuz Jay Z usually tends to just mind his own business. But if any of those rumors are true, that's hypocritical.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Andre is not coming out there to the Super Bowl I could tell you that right now
That's only cuz Andre is rich and lazy as fuck lol. The man truly doesnt give a fuck about money and he's rich enough not to have to. Some sheik in Dubai offered them 1 Million back on the day to perform a few songs. Big Boi was ready. 3k turned it down. He just didn't feel like it.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
That's only cuz Andre is rich and lazy as fuck lol. The man truly doesnt give a fuck about money and he's rich enough not to have to. Some sheik in Dubai offered them 1 Million back on the day to perform a few songs. Big Boi was ready. 3k turned it down. He just didn't feel like it.
No Andre don’t want to be part of that white wash

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Once again
As long as teams made up of a majority of black men are fielded each week

Any so-called boycott is pointless

The NFL and its advertisers dont care

But let those players refuse to suit up now you have something

Anything else is mental masturbation without the payoff
If those players don't show up, other players will. And you guys will watch them too. And.there will be NEW stars.

How do we know this? Cuz it already happened.

The NFL is a cultural brand. It doesn't depend on one group of stars. New ones come along all the time. And especially because it's a team sport , where people wear helmets, on the field 22 at a time, none of them are that important and they know it.but they get paid WELL

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well the artists are performers and get better deals for themselves.

It ain't apples and oranges. If he ain't getting money with the NFL then he ain't getting money with the NFL. But he is. While he's telling others not to. Supposedly. Chances are, he ain't saying shit, cuz Jay Z usually tends to just mind his own business. But if any of those rumors are true, that's hypocritical.

No he is paid by his clients not the NFL and he represents his clients not the NFL so they can get the best they can from their employer.