Biden's lead expands to 12 points in latest national poll

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why do all of Trump ads look like the trailer for Starship Troopers?
Trump understands his base is out of Idiotocracy.

I just participated in a poll about campaign ads. I received a text invite and then did it online. It was comparing the ads. When you see the ads side by side, the difference is striking. Biden's look professional done and were reasonably optimistic. Trump's looked like they were done by a high school kid and are meant to frighten. It was like a trailer for a low budget horror film.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I just participated in a poll about campaign ads. I received a text invite and then did it online. It was comparing the ads. When you see the ads side by side, the difference is striking. Biden's look professional done and were reasonably optimistic. Trump's looked like they were done by a high school kid and are meant to frighten. It was like a trailer for a low budget horror film.

Or the commercials for monster truck shows.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Trump isn't looking to win at the polls, he's looking to win at the Supreme Court.
If it’s a blowout like on the level of when Obama beat McCain in 08 Then the court system isn’t going to matter. Oh and one more important thing if this was to get tied up in court and Don’t get resolved by January 2021 then Nancy Pelosi will be the president.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

Considering the midterm wave, the polling, money-raised, etc... It's just hard to see any situation where this doesn't end with the GOP getting washed in two weeks.... even with all their voter supression tactics