Biden’s First Month Marked by Broken Promises

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Weren't you one of the main people on the board pushing for Biden and the Dems?

No, I was one of the main people who was pushing for people to vote period.

And yes I do think Biden is a better choice then Trump. That was easy to me.

Those were the two choices you know...

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Always
On
Camera.

:lol:

I like Alexandra though.
You see how she is changing. She went from rookie congresswoman loud mouth “for the people” to falling in line. Like I’ve been saying, the longer a person is a politician, the less they can be trusted because they are more corrupt and treacherous and that is always the case if they are tied to the RED or BLUE party (one reason Sanders has stayed independent)

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
So you’re admitting Biden lied about the $2k stimulus to get support from vulnerable and desperate people? Makes sense to me!
Are people getting a total of $2000 or the $600 the GOP promised? Yes or no.
No person who paid attention thought that you would get the $600 and an additional $2,000. If that was the case the dems would have said $2,600

Only simpletons and spin artists still harp on this bullshit

Just like some in my family said everyone was getting 1200 no matter what and kept arguing with until me and the wife posted our funky 200 plus chump change stimulus.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
You see how she is changing. She went from rookie congresswoman loud mouth “for the people” to falling in line. Like I’ve been saying, the longer a person is a politician, the less they can be trusted because they are more corrupt and treacherous and that is always the case if they are tied to the RED or BLUE party (one reason Sanders has stayed independent)
Didn't she raise a bunch of cash for Texas while Fled Cruz ran back to Mexico?

pimp1101

Rising Star
Registered
No person who paid attention thought that you would get the $600 and an additional $2,000. If that was the case the dems would have said $2,600

Just like some in my family said everyone was getting 1200 no matter what and kept arguing with until me and the wife posted our funky 200 plus chump change stimulus.
tenor.gif

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is what “Beijing” Biden said:

so, again. why no stimulus yet? was it just a lie to get desperate voters out in GA? Looks like it to me.

Loan Me 20

Rising Star
Registered
One month into his presidential career and Joe Biden has already left a trail of broken promises on progressive legislation. Yesterday, it was reported that the president held a closed-door meeting with a group of mayors and governors. At the first sign of pushback from Republicans in the room, he immediately dropped his support for the $15 minimum wage on the basis that he needed bipartisan support to pass it. Given that Democrats control the House, Senate, and the White House, this position seems surprising. “I really want this in there but it just doesn’t look like we can do it because of reconciliation,” the 78-year-old Delawarean said, according to those present. “Right now, we have to prepare for this not making it,” he added. As Politico noted, there was no further negotiation on the minimum wage after that; the topic was simply dropped.

:hmm: From Politico:

“I really want this in there (the covid-relief bill) but it just doesn't look like we can do it because of reconciliation,” Biden told the group, according to a person in the room. “I’m not going to give up. But right now, we have to prepare for this not making it.

For weeks now, the White House has been trying to manage expectations on the feasibility of advancing a $15-an-hour minimum wage provision through a broader “rescue” package. Biden first suggested it might not make it into the final Covid relief bill in an interview with CBS prior to the Super Bowl, noting his belief that the Senate parliamentarian would determine it did not jibe with budgetary rules that allow a bill to pass with just 51 votes in the Senate. Biden’s suggestion to mayors and governors, that they start preparing for the absence of a minimum wage hike in the Covid bill, suggests what has been hinted at elsewhere: He is reluctant to deploy such strong-arm options.

“President Biden has been consistent in private and public about his commitment to raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour, which is why he included it in his first major piece of legislation,” said White House spokesperson Mike Gwin. “That commitment will remain unshaken whether or not this can be done through reconciliation.”

Full article in spoiler tag

Biden privately tells governors: Minimum wage hike likely isn’t happening
The remarks are the clearest sign yet that the president is content to fight this battle at a later date.

By Christopher Cadelago & Natasha Korecki
02/18/2021 06:18 PM EST

When Joe Biden met with a group of mayors and governors last week he bluntly told them to get ready for a legislative defeat: his proposed minimum wage hike was unlikely to happen, he said, at least in the near term.

“I really want this in there but it just doesn't look like we can do it because of reconciliation,” Biden told the group, according to a person in the room. “I’m not going to give up. But right now, we have to prepare for this not making it.”

The comments, which were confirmed by two other people familiar with the conversation, were the furthest Biden has gone in conceding the coming axing of the $15-an-hour minimum wage provision from his first major legislative package. And they suggest that the president is more inclined to manage the fallout of it not being included than to pursue long-shot, political-capital consuming efforts to fight for its insertion.

Sitting in the Oval Office with Republican and Democratic elected officials last Friday to advocate for his $1.9 trillion Covid relief package, he didn’t hide his skepticism.
“Doesn’t look like we can do it,” he said of the minimum wage hike.
For weeks now, the White House has been trying to manage expectations on the feasibility of advancing a $15-an-hour minimum wage provision through a broader “rescue” package. Biden first suggested it might not make it into the final Covid relief bill in an interview with CBS prior to the Super Bowl, noting his belief that the Senate parliamentarian would determine it did not jibe with budgetary rules that allow a bill to pass with just 51 votes in the Senate.

His comments drew pushbackfrom fellow Democrats, who have argued that raising the minimum wage isn’t just necessary for an economically-battered country but is sound politics as well. They have urged the White House to find avenues for making it reconciliation-compliant, to push party members skeptical of a major minimum wage hike to get on board and to consider the procedural nuclear option of having the party—with Vice President Kamala Harris serving as the tie-breaking vote—overrule the parliamentarian.

“Given the makeup of the Senate, this is our best opportunity and the right moment in the midst of this pandemic, to give millions of workers a long overdue raise,” Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-Wash.), the progressive caucus chair, said on a press call with reporters on Thursday.

Biden’s suggestion to mayors and governors, that they start preparing for the absence of a minimum wage hike in the Covid bill, suggests what has been hinted at elsewhere: He is reluctant to deploy such strong-arm options.

“President Biden has been consistent in private and public about his commitment to raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour, which is why he included it in his first major piece of legislation,” said White House spokesperson Mike Gwin. “That commitment will remain unshaken whether or not this can be done through reconciliation.”

The meeting with state and local leaders included a wide-ranging conversation with Biden, touching on everything from municipal assistance to the importance of reopening schools, with Biden sharing concerns about how shuttered classrooms are impacting working mothers. But some in the room made a point of pushing back on his proposal to include the higher, $15 minimum wage in the $1.9 trillion relief package.

Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, one of four Republicans at the meeting, stressed to Biden and the group that he didn’t think raising the wage was directly related to the immediate problems caused by the pandemic, according to two of the sources. Biden didn’t push back on Hogan’s point at the time. Nor was there a protracted discussion on the minimum wage. The conversation simply moved on.

Hogan also urged Biden to help ensure that the package was as bipartisan as he could, a point another official in the room said the president appeared receptive to.

“I really need your help on this,” Biden told the group. “It needs to be bipartisan.”

Democratic attendees at the meeting included New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham, Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, New Orleans Mayor Latoya Cantrell and Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan. The Republicans were Hogan, Miami Mayor Francis Suarez, Arlington, Tex. Mayor Jeff Williams and Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson.

Heather Caygle contributed to this report.

Student debt is a major problem in all 50 states. Between 2008 and 2015, total loan debt doubled with many Americans now retiring without having paid off their debts. Biden is defying many powerful Democrats, including Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, in categorically rejecting a proposed debt forgiveness program of up to $50,000 per person. “I’m prepared to write off a $10,000 debt, but not 50,” Biden told a CNN town hall on Tuesday, insisting that he does not have the authority to do so, something strongly contested by many experts. This will no doubt disappoint 44.7 million student loan borrowers, who owe an average of around $32,000 each.

Worse still, on Wednesday White House officials walked back even the $10,000 figure, suggesting that the president would not do this through executive action but instead go into negotiations with Republicans with this as his first offer.

I seriously do not remember Biden or Harris promising any type of loan forgiveness. I've only seen random people on Twitter screaming about it.

The other points are probably bullshit as well. Is this what passes as "reporting" now? There are middle school newspapers with better written stories than this.

Loan Me 20

Rising Star
Registered

This nigga was really proud to post a story from a right-wing "news" source. :roflmao3:

Apparently critical thinking isnt allowed on here. I gave up trying

You clearly gave up thinking a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.

A Trump supporter would find a Black Man acting like a primate hilarious and you're teeheeing right along with that bitch. Fuck is wrong with you?

"AOC was screaming at an empty parking lot!" This is one of the many lies perpetuated by conservatives to demonize AOC. Of course your dumb ass would go along with it.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This nigga was really proud to post a story from a right-wing "news" source. :roflmao3:

You clearly gave up thinking a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.

A Trump supporter would find a Black Man acting like a primate hilarious and you're teeheeing right along with that bitch. Fuck is wrong with you?

"AOC was screaming at an empty parking lot!" This is one of the many lies perpetuated by conservatives to demonize AOC. Of course your dumb ass would go along with it.

And a democratic ass kisser would have no problem with Jim Crow Joe saying Black people don't know how to use the internet.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Anyone expecting a sea-change in American life under Joe “Nothing will fundamentally change” Biden is deluded in the first place. It’s a little early to say he’s completely biffed it but he’s not above critique either and folks should stay on his ass. Corporate Dems are definitely guilty of pushing the same Neoliberal economic agenda that the GOP does they just frame it a little more kindly.

Having said that, anyone pretending that the previous admin was “the same” and don’t see why it was so imperative to get those fascist clown fucks out are equally deluded. :smh:

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone expecting a sea-change in American life under Joe “Nothing will fundamentally change” Biden is deluded in the first place. It’s a little early to say he’s completely biffed it but he’s not above critique either and folks should stay on his ass. Corporate Dems are definitely guilty of pushing the same Neoliberal economic agenda that the GOP does they just frame it a little more kindly.

Having said that, anyone pretending that the previous admin was “the same” and don’t see why it was so imperative to get those fascist clown fucks out are equally deluded. :smh:

What did Trump do to harm black people, not words, actions?

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
:hmm: From Politico:

“I really want this in there (the covid-relief bill) but it just doesn't look like we can do it because of reconciliation,” Biden told the group, according to a person in the room. “I’m not going to give up. But right now, we have to prepare for this not making it.

For weeks now, the White House has been trying to manage expectations on the feasibility of advancing a $15-an-hour minimum wage provision through a broader “rescue” package. Biden first suggested it might not make it into the final Covid relief bill in an interview with CBS prior to the Super Bowl, noting his belief that the Senate parliamentarian would determine it did not jibe with budgetary rules that allow a bill to pass with just 51 votes in the Senate. Biden’s suggestion to mayors and governors, that they start preparing for the absence of a minimum wage hike in the Covid bill, suggests what has been hinted at elsewhere: He is reluctant to deploy such strong-arm options.

Full article in spoiler tag

Biden privately tells governors: Minimum wage hike likely isn’t happening
The remarks are the clearest sign yet that the president is content to fight this battle at a later date.

By Christopher Cadelago & Natasha Korecki
02/18/2021 06:18 PM EST

When Joe Biden met with a group of mayors and governors last week he bluntly told them to get ready for a legislative defeat: his proposed minimum wage hike was unlikely to happen, he said, at least in the near term.

“I really want this in there but it just doesn't look like we can do it because of reconciliation,” Biden told the group, according to a person in the room. “I’m not going to give up. But right now, we have to prepare for this not making it.”

The comments, which were confirmed by two other people familiar with the conversation, were the furthest Biden has gone in conceding the coming axing of the $15-an-hour minimum wage provision from his first major legislative package. And they suggest that the president is more inclined to manage the fallout of it not being included than to pursue long-shot, political-capital consuming efforts to fight for its insertion.

Sitting in the Oval Office with Republican and Democratic elected officials last Friday to advocate for his $1.9 trillion Covid relief package, he didn’t hide his skepticism.
“Doesn’t look like we can do it,” he said of the minimum wage hike.
For weeks now, the White House has been trying to manage expectations on the feasibility of advancing a $15-an-hour minimum wage provision through a broader “rescue” package. Biden first suggested it might not make it into the final Covid relief bill in an interview with CBS prior to the Super Bowl, noting his belief that the Senate parliamentarian would determine it did not jibe with budgetary rules that allow a bill to pass with just 51 votes in the Senate.

His comments drew pushbackfrom fellow Democrats, who have argued that raising the minimum wage isn’t just necessary for an economically-battered country but is sound politics as well. They have urged the White House to find avenues for making it reconciliation-compliant, to push party members skeptical of a major minimum wage hike to get on board and to consider the procedural nuclear option of having the party—with Vice President Kamala Harris serving as the tie-breaking vote—overrule the parliamentarian.

“Given the makeup of the Senate, this is our best opportunity and the right moment in the midst of this pandemic, to give millions of workers a long overdue raise,” Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-Wash.), the progressive caucus chair, said on a press call with reporters on Thursday.

Biden’s suggestion to mayors and governors, that they start preparing for the absence of a minimum wage hike in the Covid bill, suggests what has been hinted at elsewhere: He is reluctant to deploy such strong-arm options.

The meeting with state and local leaders included a wide-ranging conversation with Biden, touching on everything from municipal assistance to the importance of reopening schools, with Biden sharing concerns about how shuttered classrooms are impacting working mothers. But some in the room made a point of pushing back on his proposal to include the higher, $15 minimum wage in the $1.9 trillion relief package.

Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, one of four Republicans at the meeting, stressed to Biden and the group that he didn’t think raising the wage was directly related to the immediate problems caused by the pandemic, according to two of the sources. Biden didn’t push back on Hogan’s point at the time. Nor was there a protracted discussion on the minimum wage. The conversation simply moved on.

Hogan also urged Biden to help ensure that the package was as bipartisan as he could, a point another official in the room said the president appeared receptive to.

“I really need your help on this,” Biden told the group. “It needs to be bipartisan.”

Democratic attendees at the meeting included New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham, Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, New Orleans Mayor Latoya Cantrell and Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan. The Republicans were Hogan, Miami Mayor Francis Suarez, Arlington, Tex. Mayor Jeff Williams and Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson.

Heather Caygle contributed to this report.

I seriously do not remember Biden or Harris promising any type of loan forgiveness. I've only seen random people on Twitter screaming about it.

The other points are probably bullshit as well. Is this what passes as "reporting" now? There are middle school newspapers with better written stories than this.

Wow, you are caping hard for Biden, huh? Let's look more at the Politico article, shall we?

His comments drew pushback from fellow Democrats, who have argued that raising the minimum wage isn’t just necessary for an economically-battered country but is sound politics as well. They have urged the White House to find avenues for making it reconciliation-compliant, to push party members skeptical of a major minimum wage hike to get on board and to consider the procedural nuclear option of having the party—with Vice President Kamala Harris serving as the tie-breaking vote—overrule the parliamentarian.
Biden didn’t push back on Hogan’s point at the time. Nor was there a protracted discussion on the minimum wage. The conversation simply moved on.
So other Democrats are saying it can be done with a little arm-twisting and cajoling, especially with the current make-up of the Senate. Biden simply does not want to! Now let's look at the other point concerning student loans:

“I’m prepared to write off a $10,000 debt, but not 50,” Biden told a CNN town hall on Tuesday, insisting that he does not have the authority to do so, something strongly contested by many experts. This will no doubt disappoint 44.7 million student loan borrowers, who owe an average of around $32,000 each.
Worse still, on Wednesday White House officials walked back even the $10,000 figure, suggesting that the president would not do this through executive action but instead go into negotiations with Republicans with this as his first offer.
WTF!! So, while experts as well as Dem leaders like Chuck Schumer, say he has the authority to do so, he says he will not. And on top of that, rather than go at the Republicans with a strong all-out debt forgiveness and make them negotiate from there, he wants to go in with the lowest figure and then negotiate. All while his party is in power and this is what its constituents want!?!?

I will ask again...........what is the point of having a Democratic president and Democratic Party in power if they don't push a left-leaning ostensibly Democratic agenda? You just wanted to get Trump out but still have a right-wing government that has a more "respectable" and "professional" presentation about it?

sharkbait28

International Member

This is a sophomoric question thats built around the false premise that black folks somehow live outside: the economy, health care concerns, education concerns, environmental concerns, voting rights concerns, infrastructure concerns, foreign relations concerns, concerns around the most basic competence of government etc etc etc.

You’d also have to pretend that fascism would end at your front door while clapping like a seal at the erasure of rights for others. But you’re definitely free to equivocate about all this stuff... just don’t pretend that you have a substantive critique.

sharkbait28

International Member
Wow, you are caping hard for Biden, huh? Let's look more at the Politico article, shall we?

His comments drew pushback from fellow Democrats, who have argued that raising the minimum wage isn’t just necessary for an economically-battered country but is sound politics as well. They have urged the White House to find avenues for making it reconciliation-compliant, to push party members skeptical of a major minimum wage hike to get on board and to consider the procedural nuclear option of having the party—with Vice President Kamala Harris serving as the tie-breaking vote—overrule the parliamentarian.
Biden didn’t push back on Hogan’s point at the time. Nor was there a protracted discussion on the minimum wage. The conversation simply moved on.
So other Democrats are saying it can be done with a little arm-twisting and cajoling, especially with the current make-up of the Senate. Biden simply does not want to! Now let's look at the other point concerning student loans:

“I’m prepared to write off a $10,000 debt, but not 50,” Biden told a CNN town hall on Tuesday, insisting that he does not have the authority to do so, something strongly contested by many experts. This will no doubt disappoint 44.7 million student loan borrowers, who owe an average of around $32,000 each.
WTF!! So, while experts as well as Dem leaders like Chuck Schumer, say he has the authority to do so, he says he will not. And on top of that, rather than go at the Republicans with a strong all-out debt forgiveness and make them negotiate from there, he wants to go in with the lowest figure and then negotiate. All while his party is in power and this is what its constituents want!?!?

I will ask again...........what is the point of having a Democratic president and Democratic Party in power if they don't push a left-leaning ostensibly Democratic agenda? You just wanted to get Trump out but still have a right-wing government that has a more "respectable" and "professional" presentation about it?

I definitely agree with this, Coporate Democrats are retarded for adopting a milquetoast approach that disregards the mandate they were given and all but guarantees Republicans will take the House in 2022 and waltz right back into the White House in 2024 with an even more insane, QAnon type fascist fuck that the GOP will happily prop up. :smh:

Dems better seize the moment and move the fucking ball down the court for real.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a sophomoric question thats built around the false premise that black folks somehow live outside: the economy, health care concerns, education concerns, environmental concerns, voting rights concerns, infrastructure concerns, foreign relations concerns, concerns around the most basic competence of government etc etc etc.

You’d also have to pretend that fascism would end at your front door while clapping like a seal at the erasure of rights for others. But you’re definitely free to equivocate about all this stuff... just don’t pretend that you have a substantive critique.

Concerns....

What did he specifically do to harm us?

Concerns where under Obama too.....

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I definitely agree with this, Coporate Democrats are retarded for adopting a milquetoast approach that disregards the mandate they were given and all but guarantees Republicans will take the House in 2022 and waltz right back into the White House in 2024 with an even more insane, QAnon type fascist fuck that the GOP will happily prop up. :smh:

Dems better seize the moment and move the fucking ball down the court for real.
Yeah man. Since Yahoo disabled comments and censorship is at an all-time high, it was hard for me to gauge this last election like 2016. Come to find out, the reddit stimulus/UE/ Covid subs were pretty accurate. That's where I found folks claiming to be dems/repubs that seemed sick of bullshit. For example, had alleged dems calling out Pelosi's obstruction during stim talks. Also had alleged repubs calling out Trump. General election seemed to play out that way because wins dems thought they had didn't come.

I say all that to say that dems on thin ice. Not everyone is falling for the mob mentality push. SOME want the things they thought were coming: A good amount of aid, student loan help, wages, jobs, etc. It's like some of us said. The universal thing that unites people is their bills and pockets. Dems already getting shit for trying to bipartisan the stimulus instead of jumping straight to reconciliation like promoted. They can't afford many other slip ups. :smh:

People are fear-mongered out. Dems better come with something good.

sharkbait28

International Member
Concerns....

What did he specifically do to harm us?

Concerns where under Obama too.....

Bro, my answer was a little snarkier than it needed to be but I honestly can’t make it any clearer. Some of yall have this insane tunnel vision... couldn’t be me. :smh:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

His inaction in the face of the blm protests for months hurts the community.

When instead of addressing the issue, he says "when the looting starts the shooting starts" or he says "it happens more to white people" or how about "stand back and stand by"...

Thats giving cover to people who fight against our causes.

Not once did he address the actual issue.

There was a good opportunity there for him to make inroads with the black voters, but why would a republican ever do that?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
AOC must be a republican. :eek:

AOC joins backlash over Biden child migrant camp: ‘This is not okay’

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has come down heavily on the Biden administration after recent reports revealed that it is reopening a child migration detention facility in Texas.

Without mincing words in her criticism, Ms Ocasio-Cortez, who is popularly referred as AOC, said: “This is not okay, never has been okay, never will be okay - no matter the administration or party."

“Our immigration system is built on a carceral framework. It’s no accident that challenging how we approach both these issues are considered “controversial” stances. They require reimagining our relationship to each other and challenging common assumptions we take for granted,” tweeted AOC, who is considered among the top progressive leaders in the US.

The Democrat leader, however, noted that it has only been two months into the Biden administration. “Our fraught, unjust immigration system will not transform in that time. That’s why bold re-imagination is so impt (important). DHS shouldn’t exist, agencies should be reorganised, ICE gotta go, ban for-profit detention, create climate refugee status and more,” she tweeted.

The issue of migrant detention camps in the US has been controversial for years and remained so during the Trump administration as well.

During the 2020 elections campaign, Joe Biden had promised measures to end child migrant detention facilities. AOC’s criticism came after The Washington Post reported that the child detention facility in Texas is being reopened to accommodate 700 minor teenagers capacity of other facilities was limited due to Covid-19.

Ms Ocasio-Cortez, who was elected to the US House of Representative in the November 2020 elections for a second term, said “there’s a lot we can do” while talking about people raising questions about what can be done for the present immigration policy.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His inaction in the face of the blm protests for months hurts the community.

#BLM is all about LBGT empowerment using police brutality against so-called black people as their rally cry when they couldn’t care less. Are you serious about that?

obviously he did make inroads because his support amongst so-called blacks multiplied from 2016 during 2020.

you need to start relying on the FACTS and not propaganda. :smh:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BLUE team shills are looking like Herschel Walker, Larry Elder and Jesse Lee Peterson at this point. Blatant disregard for facts to continue to put blame on everyone but the Democrats. :smh:

the matriarchy in our communities has to be overthrown and that is why men need to take care of their households first and stop looking to everyone and everywhere else but start internally to fix this problem.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BLUE team shills are looking like Herschel Walker, Larry Elder and Jesse Lee Peterson at this point. Blatant disregard for facts to continue to put blame on everyone but the Democrats. :smh:

the matriarchy in our communities has to be overthrown and that is why men need to take care of their households first and stop looking to everyone and everywhere else but start internally to fix this problem.

That's the main reason I'm anti dem I see first hand the issues it causes in the community and I refuse to stand with anyone supporting thaat bullshit period.

Anyone speak on that Trump is racist stuff and then support the black community as is and just saying "niggas need to man up" is IMO a coon and not to be messed with.

Clown shit. Culutre and community are VERY important, only hoe niggas think get money and everything will fall into place. Like a rich dude only wants to meet women when he rich, he wants someone when he trying to be rich too.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
#BLM is all about LBGT empowerment using police brutality against so-called black people as their rally cry when they couldn’t care less. Are you serious about that?

obviously he did make inroads because his support amongst so-called blacks multiplied from 2016 during 2020.

Nah he got a little more support but obviously not enough to make any kind of difference.

You are aware that he lost right?

My post also wasnt about what type of organization BLM is, it was about Trump's response to the protests all summer.

His response had a negative effect on the black community.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Right on Brotha, you cant get these folks that rely on the propaganda (Smith-Mundt Modernization Act) channels to even entertain the thought that blm is for the lbgt section!! Getting people to understand blm is nothing but controlled opposition is almost impossible!! Anyway good reply

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right on Brotha, you cant get these folks that rely on the propaganda (Smith-Mundt Modernization Act) channels to even entertain the thought that blm is for the lbgt section!! Getting people to understand blm is nothing but controlled opposition is almost impossible!! Anyway good reply
I’ve been posting the act and people don’t get it. Are they that brainwashed? The funny thing is people claim Fox News is propaganda but will act like CNN and MSNBC are credible when ALL 3 are nothing but POLITICAL ENTERTAINMENT slanted to the liberals or conservatives. :lol: :smh:

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ve been posting the act and people don’t get it. Are they that brainwashed? The funny thing is people claim Fox News is propaganda but will act like CNN and MSNBC are credible when ALL 3 are nothing but POLITICAL ENTERTAINMENT slanted to the liberals or conservatives. :lol: :smh:
Media mind control is real. I showed my mother in law (hardcore democrat, cnn/msnbc watcher) the clip of Biden saying Blacks and Hispanics don't know how to use the internet and she just couldn't believe he would say something like that. She was just astounded. But if it ain't on the channels she watches, it didn't happen.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

not take the issues of the black complaints seriously.

His inner circle pertaining to blacks and black issues consisted of the likes like Ben Carson, Omarosa Manigault Newman and Steve Harvey..if this was what passed as black representation in the Obama or Biden adm you motherfuckers would have lost your minds.

every positive metric you held Obama to are the same metrics that trump either didn't increase significantly (he rode off the upticking numbers Obama had in employment) or regressed in.

so over the last 4 years blacks were no better off if not in worse position (covid and trumps fumbled handling of it) than before.

8 to 12% big whoop :rolleyes2:

the fucked up part is you guys claim to not be for anyone yet you don't hold trump to the same fire you hold Obama

Last edited: