BGOL, we have lost another poster - afflicted

14damoney

Rising Star
OG Investor
peter-dean.jpg

Afflicted-

Thank you for blessing us in this third dimension...

So travel back to the 7th realm (heaven) where us original people truly dwell...

We LOVE and appreciate that you were able to share part of your "life hologram" with us here on BGOL...

No more hologram for you my dude, GO REJOIN YOURSELF (WITH THE TRUE ESSENCE) SO YOU CAN SEE THE COSMIC WHEELS TURN AND EVERYTHING ELSE...

Back in your BGOL days, you might not have even understood what I'm saying, BUT I KNOW YOU UNDERSTAND ME NOW BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS CRYSTAL CLEAR FOR YOU AT THIS MOMENT Ain't it"...

One earth day (long from now) I will RE-AWAKEN ON 7TH PLANE TOO (and join you after my mission is complete here)...

If I may, I extend the most powerful energy known on this 3d dimension to you for your cosmic journey...

I extend LOVE (BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW EVERYTHING NOW BROTHER, SO YOU FEEL IT!).

Your mission is accomplished Bruh, you changed some minds and showed those of us still here some beauty...

I thank and appreciate your 3d contributions for the world we still live in...

You now have Peace Bruh...

Now go join that higher dimension that us fools can only speculate about...

When you see me up there (because now you know that MOST BLACK FOLK (or melaninated ones) exist in THAT dimension as well as this one), tap me on the head.

I won't be able to acknowledge you though because all my attention is on my hologram on 3d earth. (I know you feel me now).

I'll get your message the next time I DREAM...

Cosmic, Inter-dimensional, and Interstellar LOVE Bruh...

Last edited:

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Cat was a genius, dude did phenomenal work. He used to post a lot of photography here. R.I.P

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Be at Peace bredren....your talent was and is phenomenal.
Jah guidance on your trod forward.
Blessings

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
Damn, dude was mad talented.

It's crazy how long this site has been around, you have vets now passing...... :smh:

RIP

animated_candle.gif~c200

heiesuke

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: BGOL, we have lost another poster

RIP… One of the cats that made me wanna do photography.

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP. :smh:

He posted fire shit always. :yes:

Beautiful, artistic and very tasteful pics of women. :yes:

You'll be missed!!! :(

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Re: BGOL, we have lost another poster

damn.. RIP.. i remember his pics...always really nice black and white shots.. :smh:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
:eek:

Say word? Not yard? Damn man I was wondering why I haven't saw him post in a while... Dude always posted that heat

RIP FAMILY

Damn :smh:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
RIP...was just thinking about the chick who's husband passed, last week!!!