Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
qt6nhwcouly91.jpg

:lol2:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dang.. not Mario

Before you vote go fill your prescriptions for insulin, and other medicines. Before you vote check your student loan balance. Check your Medicare, Medicaid, SNAP, VA, and other government benefits and ask yourself how you’d be if they suffered a drastic cut or were eliminated altogether.

And then ask yourself which party is staunchly against any real measure to reign in runaway cost. I know in a democratic capitalistic society the governments don't highly control free market prices, but I don’t think other people making simple statements like this get that.

So, Mario has succumbed to the erroneous notion that the US government has more control over the cost of necessities than is actually the case. And or he’s being disingenuous by implying, the party supported by those disproportionately on the receiving end of record profits from the inflated prices will actually do anything to help median income citizens afford the basics.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
One thing I notice about the GOP is that they stay on code and never waver. Not an inch. They die on their hill (no matter how false it is) and speak to thier constitutes.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Under pressure from GOP lawsuit, Philadelphia takes step that will slow vote count

City’s decision will likely mean a longer process to tabulate ballots, while officials nationwide have said delays could be exploited by Trump and his allies to make false fraud claims

a solid blue city having its election process slowed down....why?? well theres a hotly contested senate seat up for grabs and governor slot as well...

GOP lawsuits to jam up the works...these motherfuckers are actively fucking with the black vote....meanwhile SOME so called black people keep saying withhold your vote as if that'll will work when the GOP is trying to STOP your vote. :smh: :smh: :smh: