BGOL midterms 2022. It begins. Booker says Blacks MUST VOTE

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They haven't done shit. So WTF are folks supposed to be "encouraged" by? Booker is a fucking clown for this. We can't keep saving the democrats and get nothing in return.

If they don't protect voting rights, none of that other shit matters to Black southerners PERIOD.

Yea ask the dems what the fuck happend to police reform...

and qualified immunity, they always manage to drop the ball

when it comes to us..

all I know is biden said fags are his priority..

I will never ride with that foolishness

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said I would be all in for Biden in 2020 and would be there in 2022 and 2024 IF the Dems got major shit done. They started off good getting unemployment extended during Covid and they got us more PPP funds which was a major plus for us small business owners. However Black people needed major shit done for JUST US and that hasnt happened. No police issues to benefit our people against these race soldiers,no voting rights to secure our voters,no direct monies to help clean up our commities,no direct monies for job training,Black education(not bullshit HBCU which everybody gets into now)nothing specfic for Blacks. So that means FUCK A VOTE EAT A DICK DEMS. We need to let this shit bottom out and let the Trump party have this so they can destroy it all THEN maybe the Dems will be ready to fight for us and not just use us and then give us nothing

HBCU thing more targets the next generation of Kamala harris and Ibaraki sellers and folks like that they can control.

They don't help out the ghettos and everyday black folks who need it the most usually, they get their Netflix specials and ideas from the broken black folks.

All a hustle, I don't think many of us will show up for the midterms, especially black men they'll need to target black women specifically.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Not for nothing, I wonder how many cats here been through the system and dealt with black prosecutors, pigs, judges, etc. Been there, done that. I hate that people fall for this token fuckery. Doesn't matter what color the hand is that holds that whip. It's the fact that they using it. The entire system is fucked and they mask it by using black faces. :smh:

Your ancestors died for this right and you just gonna let it slip away by not voting. How are you gonna change the world if you don't exercise your right? If we all just believe we can make a difference and change this world for the better
It's not the not voting. It's the not demanding shit for the vote.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not for nothing, I wonder how many cats here been through the system and dealt with black prosecutors, pigs, judges, etc. Been there, done that. I hate that people fall for this token fuckery. Doesn't matter what color the hand is that holds that whip. It's the fact that they using it. The entire system is fucked and they mask it by using black faces. :smh:

Who did u vote for in 2016????

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
HBCU thing more targets the next generation of Kamala harris and Ibaraki sellers and folks like that they can control.

They don't help out the ghettos and everyday black folks who need it the most usually, they get their Netflix specials and ideas from the broken black folks.

All a hustle, I don't think many of us will show up for the midterms, especially black men they'll need to target black women specifically.

I have said this many of times, the niggas that are in the trenches everyday that I see are cats that went to HBCU...Niggas giving their time and resources to help our communities alot of times attended a HBCU.

I can't speak on Kamala but I know personally what Baraki has done for his community in one of the poorest counties in SC (Denmark). Nigga, the dude name his son after Stokley.....If you know the things his dad has done for SC he ain't a puppet like alot of these niggas like Umar and bitch ass Boyce.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have said this many of times, the niggas that are in the trenches everyday that I see are cats that went to HBCU...Niggas giving their time and resources to help our communities alot of times attended a HBCU.

I can't speak on Kamala but I know personally what Baraki has done for his community in one of the poorest counties in SC (Denmark). Nigga, the dude name his son after Stokley.....If you know the things his dad has done for SC he ain't a puppet like alot of these niggas like Umar and bitch ass Boyce.

don't understand this you gotta a dude with a high education who ran for I think SC senator and lost and is currently is CNN, he's in a different income bracket than Boyce and Umar so I don't know how they compare.

Literally apples to oranges.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
It’s amazing how some of us get upset with the rest of us.
A couple of us said we aint feeling this shit, only for the others to get bend up outta shape because we said that.

l
Man according to BGOL, your fucking own body dont even belong to you. Now stfu and vote before the other party kills you and your family.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
don't understand this you gotta a dude with a high education who ran for I think SC senator and lost and is currently is CNN, he's in a different income bracket than Boyce and Umar so I don't know how they compare.

Literally apples to oranges.
Bakeri is a fucking lawyer dude. He ran for Lt. Gov and lost. WTF are you talking about.
You right ain’t no comparison because Umar and Boyce ain’t done shit for black folks except take money and sell dreams.
Any nigga that support those 2 clowns are bitch ass niggas too.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
HEY DEMS

and SLEEEEPY FUCKIN JOE

some of us aint brain dead fucktards..

AND REMEMBER WHAT YOUR FUCKIN FAGGOT PRIORITY WAS.....

SO GO TO THE FAGGOTS AND TRANNYS FOR YOUR VOTES...

IM VOTING

NOT TO VOTE..

in fact if this criminal govt keeps cock blockin the crypto game...

Im sending back my birth certificate and social secuity card..

and tell you to shove your whole fuckin criminal corrupt system

UP your ass..

as I take back my estate..

I just need a lil push, them fuckin mandates almost did it.....

So dems what did you DO for ME lately??

are we going to be a PRIORITY this time or is it still

the sexually dysfunctional...
Instead of asking DEMS what they have done for you, why not ask what have you done for your community?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ross Perot
I posted a clip of Perot giving a live tv slide presentation in 1992 about what would happen under the current system if it continued and 90% of the shit he said is happening today. If it wasn’t for cocaine cowboy, Billy “the kid” Clinton moving snow through Arkansas like it was Georgetown, CO in 1913 then Perot might have been selected.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Yea ask the dems what the fuck happend to police reform...

and qualified immunity, they always manage to drop the ball

when it comes to us..

all I know is biden said fags are his priority..

I will never ride with that foolishness

The House passed its own policing reform bill, the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act in February, with almost exclusively Democratic votes.

That legislation sought to prohibit racial profiling by police, ban the use of chokeholds and no-knock warrants, and make it easier for police officers to be criminally charged for civil rights violations, among other things. It also would have allowed victims of misconduct to sue officers. But that legislation faced steep Republican opposition in the Senate

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas get on here bitch and complain and then you ask them what are YOU doing in your community or for your people niggas get silence. If you can’t provide tangibles don’t complain. Null and void.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Every time,black people demand something you got people say "Why you gotta demand stuff" or use the usual scare tactics about the Republicans being in office. We're the only group that gets told not to demand anything but we gotta vote for the Democrats,no matter what.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
And this is why niggas bitch and complain. Waiting on the dems or republicans to fix your problems.
:beatyourass:
So what are you voting for then breh?
In its simplest definition, if you weren't such an imbecile, politics all about who receives resources from the government. How to divide it.