BGOL midterms 2022. It begins. Booker says Blacks MUST VOTE

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Soul On Ice we are under attack

these lil Tex and applebob79 niggas acting like this shit from the left DOESNT exist

they will always yell trump this trump that

u see how George w bush boogieman we all hated from 2000-2008 went away????

all those Micheal Moore movies

It’s a cycle for these left freaks

they will not denounce the faggitry Of the left like how Obama had to denounce Farrakhan words

Hillary cut his nuts off like JJ wanted to do

@gene cisco remember the George bush boogie man????

We are at war

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
@Soul On Ice we are under attack

these lil Tex and applebob79 niggas acting like this shit from the left DOESNT exist

they will always yell trump this trump that

u see how George w bush boogieman we all hated from 2000-2008 went away????

all those Micheal Moore movies

It’s a cycle for these left freaks

they will not denounce the faggitry Of the left like how Obama had to denounce Farrakhan words

Hillary cut his nuts off like JJ wanted to do

@gene cisco remember the George bush boogie man????

We are at war
Their head cheerleader and linebacker @CaMeal voted for Bush breh.
Now just like Barry and Michelle they cool with Bush and feeding that nigha candy.
Smdh
We gat fags breaking swim records and impregnating our women in prison now, but can't get shit for the strong Black Americans here breh.
But some Ukrainian people finna get broken off nicely even though they be calling us ngrs and apes brah.
I'm hot. Fuck scary B, lil Tex, Hoechi Dan, gayonthis and whitebright as a staff label and crew

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now just like Barry and Michelle they cool with Bush and feeding that nigha candy.
Smdh
We gat fags breaking swim records and impregnating our women in prison now, but can't get shit for the strong Black Americans here breh.
But some Ukrainian people finna get broken off nicely even though they be calling us ngrs and apes brah.
I'm hot. Fuck scary B, lil Tex, Hoechi Dan, gayonthis and whitebright as a staff label and crew

BOAF SIZES!!!!!

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Smdh
@Camille voting for bush in 2004 will forever be a tragedy.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Camille voting for bush in 2004 will forever be a tragedy.
5df3a268fd9db259ff5b77af

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Smdh
They don’t talk about that side of the left

only what the right does

MAJORRRR GREEENE!!!!!

HAWWWWWLEY!!!!!

GAETZ!!!!!!

THEY GONNA GET US ALLL!!!!!!!!!

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

BOAF SIZES!!!!!

Now that's some deep shit. It just shows how well the U.S. does propaganda. The U.S. war machine is only surpassed by its propaganda machine. 2 out of the 3 droned innocent civilians while the other would have done so if the tech were available. Remember they blamed the 'terrorists' for using funerals for cover.

Bush and them withdrew from the criminal court. They knew they were about to push shenanigans. Clinton expanded NATO when they promised never to move past East Germany. Not Russian talking points, those are facts that the best cold war experts warned about in the 90s.

All of them tight with the murderous Saudis and the war criminals in Israel.

Now Bush is an honorary care bear while Clinton and Obama never got called out. We are part of an empire that to others is like the horde Ghengis had. Few Americans admit it though, especially when their gang is running shit. :smh:

The crazy part is the U.S. has a monroe doctrine for 200 years but has the balls to be dicking around on the other side of the globe telling countries what to do. And our media runs cover while the creatures don't even question it.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now that's some deep shit. It just shows how well the U.S. does propaganda. The U.S. war machine is only surpassed by its propaganda machine. 2 out of the 3 droned innocent civilians while the other would have done so if the tech were available. Remember they blamed the 'terrorists' for using funerals for cover.

Bush and them withdrew from the criminal court. They knew they were about to push shenanigans. Clinton expanded NATO when they promised never to move past East Germany. Not Russian talking points, those are facts that the best cold war experts warned about in the 90s.

Now Bush is an honorary care bear while Clinton and Obama never got called out. We are part of an empire that to others is like the horde Ghengis had. Few Americans admit it though, especially when their gang is running shit. :smh:

The crazy part is the U.S. has a monroe doctrine for 200 years but has the balls to be dicking around on the other side of the globe telling countries what to do. And our media runs cover while the creatures don't even question it.
Spitting absolute facts

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

damn!
:itsawrap:
Gene>>>These other niggas

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The poster's assertion that the dems had it coming because they didn't pass voting right seems disingenuous. They would have passed voting rights legislation if they'd had sufficient, and in this case 100% support of their senate caucus. They've never had that kind of cohesion, and their majority is so thin that it only takes one dissension to tank any of their initiatives. Also because of course, not a single rpub will cross the isle on this measure. Would it be fair to say black people deserve poverty because the dems didn't pass reparations?

pimp1101

Rising Star
Registered
The poster's assertion that the dems had it coming because they didn't pass voting right seems disingenuous. They would have passed voting rights legislation if they'd had sufficient, and in this case 100% support of their senate caucus. They've never had that kind of cohesion, and their majority is so thin that it only takes one dissension to tank any of their initiatives. Also because of course, not a single rpub will cross the isle on this measure. Would it be fair to say black people deserve poverty because the dems didn't pass reparations?

Ok, lol

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
So this guy ranting about voters rights and dems fighting for it, when dems would rather worry about bullshit(Jan 6) than this. That's where their energy went. No fight, because once again they doubling down on dumb shit. Anyone who thinks Jan 6 was a real coup or takeover attempt is a certified clown. Anyone who participated/supported in Jan 6 is a certified clown. Seriously, move to the next issue full force(which could have been voters rights). People can't pay bills and this is what they wasting time on?

Reminds me of how when Coronavirus started they were too busy on that Ukraine impeachment when everyone and their fucking mama knew it would be a fucking joke. Meanwhile, the Chinese walled off a city. Americans should never forget that shit.

So here we are yet again. Folks hot because democrats didn't fight while the dems waste energy on bullshit. :smh: Then dems lose and blame(insert boogeyman) instead of their incompetence.

And if they think they can keep shitting on parents, voters rights is the least of their problems. These bitchmade cats around here might be cool with their 1st graders learning gender bender shit, but most real parents aren't. Dems better stop letting pink haired freaks run their shit.

It's like GOP got deep cover ops interning for democrats.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So this guy ranting about voters rights and dems fighting for it, when dems would rather worry about bullshit(Jan 6) than this. That's where their energy went. No fight, because once again they doubling down on dumb shit. Anyone who thinks Jan 6 was a real coup or takeover attempt is a certified clown. Anyone who participated/supported in Jan 6 is a certified clown. Seriously, move to the next issue full force(which could have been voters rights). People can't pay bills and this is what they wasting time on?

Reminds me of how when Coronavirus started they were too busy on that Ukraine impeachment when everyone and their fucking mama knew it would be a fucking joke. Meanwhile, the Chinese walled off a city. Americans should never forget that shit.

So here we are yet again. Folks hot because democrats didn't fight while the dems waste energy on bullshit. :smh: Then dems lose and blame(insert boogeyman) instead of their incompetence.

And if they think they can keep shitting on parents, voters rights is the least of their problems. These bitchmade cats around here might be cool with their 1st graders learning gender bender shit, but most real parents aren't. Dems better stop letting pink haired freaks run their shit.

It's like GOP got deep cover ops interning for democrats.
That nigga lil Tex and them other niggas never said a word about this and never will

they are only stuck on what republicans do or don’t do

I never seen them make a thread about voting rights or other important stuff

now the video above shows them getting that work and it’s a excuse

lol @ that black pepper Nigga

u minus whale be Salt nigga

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
That nigga lil Tex and them other niggas never said a word about this and never will

they are only stuck on what republicans do or don’t do

I never seen them make a thread about voting rights or other important stuff

now the video above shows them getting that work and it’s a excuse

lol @ that black pepper Nigga

u minus whale be Salt nigga

Who's trying to take away black people's voting rights Webster?

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
This nigga Webster say "we"under attack lol. I'm going back to ignoring these ignorant niggas. They can go back to sucking Republicans off.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who's trying to take away black people's voting rights Webster?
I can vote freely, early if I want to

you All need to hold YOUR local officials to the fire

I don’t be having these problems y’all be talmbout

invisible lines and shit

I been voting at the same place for years.
I don’t even have to show my ID

me and my pops went together and they have us out of there in 20 mins flat

back in 2012 and bgol poster can confirm thaT I spent 4 hours in line waiting to vote early for Obama after I said I was in the bed.

so u can’t tell me shit nigga

this shit is personal

eat a texas sized dick niggu

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

You listening to scam Jones? He got his 100m from Bezos so he going to say all types of clown shit….

I will say this though Dems will retain the house but just barely and prob the senate and the only reason I’m saying that is because the GOP russian financial fund is over… Sanctions put that russian Oligarc money on the clamps..

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Keep it 100, we don't care about George Floyd and Police reform, most of us want either

reparations or student loan paid off

If the Dems don't do either then it's clearly not a 2 party system.

VAN JONES know we don't care about that police reform stuff.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Keep it 100, we don't care about George Floyd and Police reform, most of us want either

reparations or student loan paid off

If the Dems don't do either then it's clearly not a 2 party system.

VAN JONES know we don't care about that police reform stuff.
Is there a particular poll you're referencing to support your statement that "we don't care". I care, and most of the black men I know care about police reform. That isn't to say we don't care about reparations, or debt relief. All of it matters.