Going To Rio De Janeiro Brazil For 2 Weeks. What's Good?!

You pay by credit card for a room. You can get a regular room, a bigger room, or a suite with TV and jacuzzi. 350, 450, or 500 reals aka $75, $100, and $125 after an hour with the female. You're given a robe and you got into a room full of model type like strippers and they choose or you choose. There is a shower in each room to wash up in before you sleep with the chic and after you sleep with the chic.

Yo Could you describe the proper etiquette in paying for these brazilian hoes? I never paid for pussy before. So i have no clue. Is it a given i cant kiss her, put my finger in her ass, eat her ass, or pull her hair,anal, pussy eating. kinky shit like that? Or is it straight none intimate boring normal like just doggy style (no hair pulling, ass grabbing,etc) Sorry just curious
 
You never answered my concern. I do believe that this
is the first time I have ever shut your delusional ass up..

And my choice of language is not accidental by the way;
it is to provoke you into a response and a quarrel, the sole
objective of which would be to promote the exhibition of
your hypocrisy.
:yes::yes::gun01:
 
Folks trip on Mexico. Go to Cozumel and Cancun. It is the other Mexico. Several hundred miles away from border crossers, cocaine and cartels. Besides, you black, ain't nobody going to kidnap your ass. If you a silly drunk white girl, then all bets are off. Visit some Mayan temples too.

Thats called rape in the great ol U.S of A, sir.
 
And hmmm...Im all for paying if it's worth it and if i never want to talk to her again but, the chicks in this thing look a little manly to me. Why do Brazilian women do that shit to their thighs?
 
IMG_4606.jpg


This is Liani. She was another cool one I met tonight. In the room, we began listening to Brazilian Hip Hop and then she gave me the phone which I tried to get US hip hip. I wanted to hear some LL Cool J but somehow we got Craig Mac. She was still dancing to that shit.





IMG_4603.jpg


People wash up afterwards. There is nothing to this. You can come down here cause you don't know what you're missing. All you need is a passport and visa. It's cheap here. You can get the best chics in the world here in Brazil.
 
Last edited:
man what did you force this chic to do? look like she crying and the way she standing in that corner like a kidnap victim lmaooooooooooo

Assumptions assumptions assumptions. That same chic CHOSE me. I didn't chose her. That part in the photo was of her rubbing her eye cause of something got in it. This women was cool as hell. Dude, sounds like you hating. I created this thread to show dudes that they had options elsewhere besides Amerikkka with them sloppy ass hoes. I didn't have to do anything. I can shut this thread down anytime I choose, If I keep see the hating.

IMG_4608.jpg



IMG_4609.jpg


This is Mia. She was friendly and icy hot. She could speak a little English. She was the Rio. You could see a little of me in the mirror background.

IMG_4610.jpg
 
oh ok...it's good to know you didn't kidnap her...I had interpol on the line but I'll hang up now

Assumptions assumptions assumptions. That same chic CHOSE me. I didn't chose her. That part in the photo was of her rubbing her eye cause of something got in it.
 
IMG_4593.jpg


I had to be carful taking this photo because you not suppose to be taking photos. This is the room you go into with all of the strippers all walking around and sitting. You will have model women smiling at you hoping you choose them. You choose and check them out and go into a room or suite you choose. Chics be hustling. Many European and American males come here too. I was told that some European and American men marry Brazilian women and take them back home. Some may move to Brazil.

IMG_4588.jpg

This is downtown Rio. There are downsides to Brazil; most of their food is not that good. At times cats had to go to American restaurants to eat. They have American businesses down here: Applebees, Outback Steakhouse, BK, McDs', Dominoes, Pizza Hut, KFC, and Starbucks. They have a Walmart down in Rio too. Most don't speak English. You have to use sign language and gestures to speak. They drive reckless to a certain degree.

IMG_4582.jpg


Christ The Redeemer. This is the false image of Christ they have down there. I know this is not the real image of Christ but we went on the tour because the hotel had a discounted rate and something different to do.
 
Yo Could you describe the proper etiquette in paying for these brazilian hoes? I never paid for pussy before. So i have no clue. Is it a given i cant kiss her, put my finger in her ass, eat her ass, or pull her hair,anal, pussy eating. kinky shit like that? Or is it straight none intimate boring normal like just doggy style (no hair pulling, ass grabbing,etc) Sorry just curious

The sex it good sex. I haven't tried that extreme shit. It may depend on the chic. The sex they give is energetic. They do oral, pussy, some do anal if possible, you may can eat their pussy if you want to. Pulling hair, I don't do that. The women do different positions on the back, front, side, etc. You pay afterwards with either Brazilian cash or major credit card.
 
Back
Top