BGOL Dilemma: The Proposal

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Problem is you would end up "feeling" more for one of them and the spiral of jealousy would bring the whole thing down.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Problem is you would end up "feeling" more for one of them and the spiral of jealousy would bring the whole thing down.

that's one...

or if one has your kid and the other finds out she can't have any or just becomes jealous because the other is pregnant?

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
A beautiful summer day, you leave work early and decide to hit up your favorite ice cream spot. Delicious...they even have vegan ice cream.

Its cash only and you notice two young sisters didn't know this and look very embarrassed on line.

Crowded...its usually only white people up in there and you can see they are starting to snicker and laugh.

So you throw your cape on and offer the young women anything they want, on you.

The other customers are silent.

They find a table and ask you to join them.

You finally get a good look at them.

r5v5.jpg
They invite you to an art show they have produced in the city.

You accept their invitation exchange info and become social.

Always going out as a trio...they are really pro-black, successful, very financially stable, educated & cultured business women.

Initially you feel odd, but they are such good people (and good connections) you decide to be mature and you kinda got a girl anyway.

They take you to exhibits, film festivals, art shows, concerts and lectures about the the current state of Black culture and our history.

Introducing you to many things you SHOULD be into but just never really got around to.

No sex. But hugs, hand holding and when you greet each other you occasionally kiss on the lips innocently.

Your girl and your mom has even met them.

You've even slept over their crib a few times after parties.

Seen them scantly clad and with no make-up.

After a few months of now close friendship they ask you to come over to their loft.

They have a proposal.

They would like to be with you exclusively...both of them.

A committed relationship.

They understand you have a on/off girlfriend.

She is welcome to participate.

But they want to be your "wives".

If you agree you can't have sex with anyone else if it isn't agreed upon.

There place has 3 bedrooms and completely paid for.

You can live with them rent free.

You will be head of the household and in charge of finances such.

But you have to available to BOTH of your "wives" emotionally, sexually, spiritually and physically.

WHAT DO YOU YOU?!?!?!

* partially based on a true story

If these Chics can fry a good pork chop then sign me up..

2 fine as women, stable and actually having a 3rd mind in the room instead of 2 can work to your advantage...

Double my gym membership and get extra brolic.. I'm gonna be nutting in them righteously..

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If these Chics can fry a good pork chop then sign me up..

2 fine as women, stable and actually having a 3rd mind in the room instead of 2 can work to your advantage...

Double my gym membership and get extra brolic.. I'm gonna be nutting in them righteously..

so you are not intimidated at ALL by having 2.3 women

simultaneously

see yo as their husband protector provider father of their children?

Reactions: BDR

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
so you are not intimidated at ALL by having 2.3 women

simultaneously

see yo as their husband protector provider father of their children?
Nope... When your money right and mind right you can handle any woman..