BGOL Dilemma: The Proposal

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
A beautiful summer day, you leave work early and decide to hit up your favorite ice cream spot. Delicious...they even have vegan ice cream.

Its cash only and you notice two young sisters didn't know this and look very embarrassed on line.

Crowded...its usually only white people up in there and you can see they are starting to snicker and laugh.

So you throw your cape on and offer the young women anything they want, on you.

The other customers are silent.

They find a table and ask you to join them.

You finally get a good look at them.

r5v5.jpg

They invite you to an art show they have produced in the city.

You accept their invitation exchange info and become social.

Always going out as a trio...they are really pro-black, successful, very financially stable, educated & cultured business women.

Initially you feel odd, but they are such good people (and good connections) you decide to be mature and you kinda got a girl anyway.

They take you to exhibits, film festivals, art shows, concerts and lectures about the the current state of Black culture and our history.

Introducing you to many things you SHOULD be into but just never really got around to.

No sex. But hugs, hand holding and when you greet each other you occasionally kiss on the lips innocently.

you low key think their gay.

Your girl and your mom has even met them.

You've even slept over their crib a few times after parties.

Seen them scantly clad and with no make-up.

almost brother / sister level.

After a few months of a now close friendship they ask you to come over to their loft to discuss something with you.

they sound very serious

They have a proposal.

They would like to be with you exclusively...

both of them.

A committed polygamous relationship.

They understand you have an on/off girlfriend.

She is welcome to participate.

But they want to be your "wives".

If you agree?

you can't have sex with anyone else if it isn't agreed upon.

Their place has 3 bedrooms and completely paid for.

You can live with them rent free.

You will be head of the household and in charge of finances such.

Insurance, investments, etc.

But you have to be fully available to BOTH of your "wives" emotionally, sexually, spiritually and physically.

WHAT DO YOU YOU?!?!?!

* partially based on a true story

Last edited:
Reactions: BDR

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
if you got a girl you ain't staying over their house or spending all that time with them without her present. that's just what it is, don't care what kind of trust or leeway you may think, after a while ultimatums will be given.

so now that you don't have a girl, if they asked me to do this, i would. given the backdrop, I'm already spending all my time with them, already being there for them all the time. the only thing i haven't been getting is pussy.

they been getting everything else from me and probably dick from elsewhere.

so

shit why not

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
if you got a girl you ain't staying over their house or spending all that time with them without her present. that's just what it is, don't care what kind of trust or leeway you may think, after a while ultimatums will be given.

so now that you don't have a girl, if they asked me to do this, i would. given the backdrop, I'm already spending all my time with them, already being there for them all the time. the only thing i haven't been getting is pussy.

they been getting everything else from me and probably dick from elsewhere.

so

shit why not

I was waiting on you.

:D

this situation is actually based on a true story.

full disclosure (with some caveats) later.

Know YOU would catch the girlfriend angle.

You would be surprised how many brothers didn't blink at that.

They actually though they should be COMMENDED for not going after the pussy...:lol:

Have you been in that type of situation before...while in a relationship with a woman?

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Take my place as any black man should! :lol::lol:

Only a dumb ass black man would take some new strays to his place.

Thats how you get drive-bys when you don't want one

Keyed up cars or some other wild shit...

No reason for her to ever know where you live unless she becomes more than a jumpoff

BIGGSARGE

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
If I was single and not in love. I would just tell ole girl the deal. Either she will love you or hate you. If you are serious about the woman you already have don't rock the boat. Leave those two alone.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I was waiting on you.

:D

this situation is actually based on a true story.

full disclosure (with some caveats) later.

Know YOU would catch the girlfriend angle.

You would be surprised how many brothers didn't blink at that.

They actually though they should be COMMENDED for not going after the pussy...:lol:

Have you been in that type of situation before...while in a relationship with a woman?

actively pursuing and stuff yes

the saying that chicks want a dude who has a girl is true

just carry yourself like you do have a girl (not thirsty, confident, self assured not tripping off other chicks for the most part and able to just be around them without making advances..) and you'll get the same results.. just an f.y.i.

but yea something similar with 1 woman has happened haven't been fortunate to have 2 out there with this situation. and honestly it was innocent on my end. but my girlfriend at the time wasn't having it. none of it. and she wasn't a crazed jealous personality. but she wasn't having it. either you hang with me and we do all those things or you hang with her and im gone" :lol:

i felt her, cause if it was reversed i'd be pissed and wouldn't buy that shit on the dudes end like she ain't buy it on ole girl's end.. and she was right. she flat out told me to leave my girl and be with her she could be so much better in every way lol

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Only a dumb ass black man would take some new strays to his place.

Thats how you get drive-bys when you don't want one

Keyed up cars or some other wild shit...

No reason for her to ever know where you live unless she becomes more than a jumpoff

nah you misunderstood. he was saying his place along side them and agree to the deal, not take them back to his home

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I couldn't agree to those terms man...and like someone else mentioned: no way things would even escalate to potential double team status if you're currently IN another relationship. Your chick home chick would have you locked up in Spofford askin to hang out with those power twins. And sleeping over there occasionally? Yea right.

This scenario is ridiculous Playa :lol:...I'll be patiently waiting for the particulars as to the true story..

- Sent via Tapatalk 2

Koolinme

Rising Star
OG Investor
wake the fuck up before i never do!!

Son.. THIS response made me cackle out loud.. hilarious. :lol:

To the question..

If I was in THAT scenario... I'd do it.. damn near in a heart beat.

In my current... it would break my heart.. but I love my wife.. and I aint leaving her for no amount of bitches... no matter how fine, or how financially stable, or pro black, or willing to do my bidding.. or...

damn i love my wife.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I couldn't agree to those terms man...and like someone else mentioned: no way things would even escalate to potential double team status if you're currently IN another relationship. Your chick home chick would have you locked up in Spofford askin to hang out with those power twins. And sleeping over there occasionally? Yea right.

This scenario is ridiculous Playa :lol:...I'll be patiently waiting for the particulars as to the true story..

- Sent via Tapatalk 2

This is BGOL so I had to hype it up :D

But I can bet there are many men on here who have been in a relationship and had platonic female friends that your main girl aint trip over.

I have a best female friend who was my road dog...more loyal then most dudes and nothing happened sexually really for a long time.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
actively pursuing and stuff yes

the saying that chicks want a dude who has a girl is true

just carry yourself like you do have a girl (not thirsty, confident, self assured not tripping off other chicks for the most part and able to just be around them without making advances..) and you'll get the same results.. just an f.y.i.

but yea something similar with 1 woman has happened haven't been fortunate to have 2 out there with this situation. and honestly it was innocent on my end. but my girlfriend at the time wasn't having it. none of it. and she wasn't a crazed jealous personality. but she wasn't having it. either you hang with me and we do all those things or you hang with her and im gone" :lol:

i felt her, cause if it was reversed i'd be pissed and wouldn't buy that shit on the dudes end like she ain't buy it on ole girl's end.. and she was right. she flat out told me to leave my girl and be with her she could be so much better in every way lol

truth.com

couldn't agree more.

Just being honest and yourself and not being an asshole.

but I'll tell you honestly I have been in more then one situations where the woman was willing to be the "other" (ad monogamous) as long as I was willing to do my part.

So you wouldn't be uncomfortable with being essentially a HUSBAND for two strong willed independent sexually progressive women?

The responsibility?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
truth.com

couldn't agree more.

Just being honest and yourself and not being an asshole.

but I'll tell you honestly I have been in more then one situations where the woman was willing to be the "other" (ad monogamous) as long as I was willing to do my part.

So you wouldn't be uncomfortable with being essentially a HUSBAND for two strong willed independent sexually progressive women?

The responsibility?

not at all

im a man... why be uncomfortable with women lol

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
A beautiful summer day, you leave work early and decide to hit up your favorite ice cream spot. Delicious...they even have vegan ice cream.

Its cash only and you notice two young sisters didn't know this and look very embarrassed on line.

Crowded...its usually only white people up in there and you can see they are starting to snicker and laugh.

So you throw your cape on and offer the young women anything they want, on you.

The other customers are silent.

They find a table and ask you to join them.

You finally get a good look at them.

r5v5.jpg

They invite you to an art show they have produced in the city.

You accept their invitation exchange info and become social.

Always going out as a trio...they are really pro-black, successful, very financially stable, educated & cultured business women.

Initially you feel odd, but they are such good people (and good connections) you decide to be mature and you kinda got a girl anyway.

They take you to exhibits, film festivals, art shows, concerts and lectures about the the current state of Black culture and our history.

Introducing you to many things you SHOULD be into but just never really got around to.

No sex. But hugs, hand holding and when you greet each other you occasionally kiss on the lips innocently.

Your girl and your mom has even met them.

You've even slept over their crib a few times after parties.

Seen them scantly clad and with no make-up.

After a few months of now close friendship they ask you to come over to their loft.

They have a proposal.

They would like to be with you exclusively...both of them.

A committed relationship.

They understand you have a on/off girlfriend.

She is welcome to participate.

But they want to be your "wives".

If you agree you can't have sex with anyone else if it isn't agreed upon.

There place has 3 bedrooms and completely paid for.

You can live with them rent free.

You will be head of the household and in charge of finances such.

But you have to available to BOTH of your "wives" emotionally, sexually, spiritually and physically.

WHAT DO YOU YOU?!?!?!​

* partially based on a true story
MAH nikka TOOO EASY
tumblr_mq9kyi7PR51rkz4poo1_500.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Vegan?!? VEGAN NIGGA:hmm:

Yeah yeah Ill fuck the bishes have them as my wives whatever but vegan OH HELL TO THA NAW:smh:

hold on hold on...

so the vegan thing?

which is ALSO true btw...

is the DEAL BREAKER for YOU...:lol:

only ONE other brother I know even considered THAT an issue.

can you expand on that please fam???

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No fucking way!!!!! Dealing with two women emotional problems? No way brotha, one is enough....

Not really this where yo pimp bones gotta show up and you learn to play them bitches emotions off of each other and not to you;)

See this is interesting to me...

this is the part where both men and women get up in arms.

I saw it as taking a large responsibility...of two very strong intelligent and emotionally secure women.

I see what Bills is saying and I agree...but I don't think EVERY man could do it and it doesn't reflect poorly on the man.

This is an emotional minefield.

MOST on BGOL complain about ONE WOMEN they aint even married too...so imagine being committed to TWO.

and I think the pimp analogy is misplaced here.

If anything...they pimping YOU.

thoughts?

Damn it, Bills got me finally working on short stories...I think I finally found the basis of a damn BOOK.

:cool:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I can't see menfolx saying no to this. They already get along and they don't seem especially needy. Anyway... @playhaitian when do we get the true story?