BGOL cats over age 50. White woman question. Did Barbra Streisand ever make your "white bitch that could get it"list?

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I've been watching various old school stuff on Youtube for the last hour. One of the old school jams I like is No More Tears/Enough is Enough with Streisand and Donna Summer. That got me to thinking. Was Barbra ever on my "white lady that could get it list". Not really. However, there were a few occasions, when she was young that caused me to go"Damn,what's that back there?" She is one of those Jewish ladies that has a little roundness in her boonky as opposed to nassatall. There was a movie in the 70's whose name I can't recally where she had on a tight blue jumpsuit that enhanced her figure.

be0c70c58ce785338fcade06ec265769--barbra-streisand-superman.jpg

skaq0labynxzdcr7tn6d.jpg

barbara-streisand-in-the-owl-and-the-pussycat-1970-columbia-pictures.jpg
She looks like.Richard summons wtc?!?. Not even 50 yet btw.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I've been watching various old school stuff on Youtube for the last hour. One of the old school jams I like is No More Tears/Enough is Enough with Streisand and Donna Summer. That got me to thinking. Was Barbra ever on my "white lady that could get it list". Not really. However, there were a few occasions, when she was young that caused me to go"Damn,what's that back there?" She is one of those Jewish ladies that has a little roundness in her boonky as opposed to nassatall. There was a movie in the 70's whose name I can't recally where she had on a tight blue jumpsuit that enhanced her figure.

be0c70c58ce785338fcade06ec265769--barbra-streisand-superman.jpg

skaq0labynxzdcr7tn6d.jpg

barbara-streisand-in-the-owl-and-the-pussycat-1970-columbia-pictures.jpg
that big nose cac jew bitch was never attractive / fuckable in any way.
Id sell that singing cac jew whore bitch! Set up shop @ a GAS station.... the fuck spot would be set up like a gas chamber.... you could face fuck the jew bitch glory hole style while she's locked in the chamber/room of be in there with her & opt forthe package where her family and her church members would be forced to watch her do what you paid me for on the sabbath / friday naight or saturday morning / afternoon for a few extra $$$. Having her sing ANY song you like while getting ya fuk toy jew bitch freakoff on comes with an extra cost as well.
videos of you fuking this "fine" cac jew whore singing bitch is extra too...

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
cac jew bitch with bad skin & bird nose.... $2500 for 2 hrs.... ass fuk a jsinging jew bitch while she sings ya favorite mary j blidge songs... you get the gf experience & for an additional $1000 you get an additional hr & her father & uncle will be there to watch.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cac jew bitch with bad skin & bird nose.... $2500 for 2 hrs.... ass fuk a jsinging jew bitch while she sings ya favorite mary j blidge songs... you get the gf experience & for an additional $1000 you get an additional hr & her father & uncle will be there to watch.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Wow south park got away with BURNING AN AMERICAN FLAG,

THEN HAVE JEWISH PEOPLE DANCING.... VERY VERY INTERESTING,

to say THE LEAST!!!! especially NOW thats it being CONFIRMED,

zionist jews OWN USA GOVT and containing ALL ITS PEOPLE...,

the fact we PAY ISREAL BILLIONS, AND FIGHT THEIR BATTLES FOR

THEM, IS FUCKIN INSANE, AND PROVES CACS SOLD OUT THIS LAND

AND ITS PEOPLE, IN FAVOR OF FOREIGN HIDDEN HAND... cac leadership

FAILED the People..

I wonder if matt stone and trey parker are Jewish??

if so, its obvious they joined the zionist movement!!!!

south park is still funny, but the went too far,

when the fat kid had the sex change...