BGOL cats over age 50. White woman question. Did Barbra Streisand ever make your "white bitch that could get it"list?

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Forgot about Cher...

cher.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Yeah, her and then Tanya Roberts

twillz1

The Voice of Reason
BGOL Investor
I am assuming you meet the age criteria. As I said, she didn't make my list, but for a few milliseconds in the 70's and 80's,depending on what she was wearing and her make-up, there was a brief pause on my part.
It's nothing to be guilty of.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Back in her prime she could get it and she gets props for refusing to get cosmetic surgery on that fucked up nose of hers. Plus in my estimation she had the best pipes of any white female pop singer past or present. :hmm:

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Two White People You couldn't say shit about in my family when growing up...

The Mom's: Barbara Streisand
The GrandFather: Stan Getz.

So Streisand's Still My Girl.

2227b61120c8447b89f950c97f4e5761.jpg

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
babs was okay and very cute to me

me too that was the first movie with her I saw..that and main event so I associate her with screwball comedy and music than any of her more dramatic stuff. But she could get it..hell quincy jones was eyeing her..barbra said quincy jones used to flirt with her about her booty..
e6c41e9fafcebe2675277769fa1c9377

but the white chicks I liked were Goldie Hawn, Linda Carter and Teri Garr

Hmm, this mothafucka here was fucking anything that walked male or female, shit colour isnt an issue!! Celebrity Worshiping has gotta come to an end, like soon!! One-day, people are going to realize all these celebrities are our worst enemies. Movie, tv, music and sports stars are nothing but gatekeepers!! But getting the masses to snap outta the trance, is damn near impossible!! They will defend these strangers as if they were blood relatives or they really know them!!

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

I'm eating that out

Tanya Roberts She's Still Alive ... Despite Her Rep Saying She's Dead

3:34 PM PT -- Tanya's rep, Mike Pingel, tells TMZ ... her domestic partner, Lance, was at the hospital Sunday when he saw Tanya's eyes close. For some reason, he says he thought she was dead so he left devastated.

What's unclear ... why did Lance think she was dead as opposed to just sleeping? Pingel does not know if Lance spoke to any medical staff before leaving and Lance isn't answering his phone now for clarification.

Pingel did tell us, he picked Lance up from the hospital and he said, "She died in my arms."

DMXtreem

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hell Naw!!! Wonder Woman, Lynda Carter, who was marketed as a white woman was the 1st that did it for me, and she's Mexican!!!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

3:34 PM PT -- Tanya's rep, Mike Pingel, tells TMZ ... her domestic partner, Lance, was at the hospital Sunday when he saw Tanya's eyes close. For some reason, he says he thought she was dead so he left devastated.

What's unclear ... why did Lance think she was dead as opposed to just sleeping? Pingel does not know if Lance spoke to any medical staff before leaving and Lance isn't answering his phone now for clarification.

Pingel did tell us, he picked Lance up from the hospital and he said, "She died in my arms."

Thanks for the update! Sounds like Lance fucked up!

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I'm eating that out

Damn. She looks living dead. :confused: Thanks for the update

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I've been watching various old school stuff on Youtube for the last hour. One of the old school jams I like is No More Tears/Enough is Enough with Streisand and Donna Summer. That got me to thinking. Was Barbra ever on my "white lady that could get it list". Not really. However, there were a few occasions, when she was young that caused me to go"Damn,what's that back there?" She is one of those Jewish ladies that has a little roundness in her boonky as opposed to nassatall. There was a movie in the 70's whose name I can't recally where she had on a tight blue jumpsuit that enhanced her figure.

be0c70c58ce785338fcade06ec265769--barbra-streisand-superman.jpg

skaq0labynxzdcr7tn6d.jpg

barbara-streisand-in-the-owl-and-the-pussycat-1970-columbia-pictures.jpg
Fuck that cac jew bitch