BGOL BLACK PANTHER Movie Thread [Black Panther: Wakanda Forever drops on Disney+ 2/1/23]

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Curious as to who doing the soundtrack..ya'll know Beyonce,Jay-Z and even Kanye going to be trying to work on new songs for it :lol:
Now what would be dope is if the soundtrack was so flame that it brought the soundtrack back as a thing.

I remember back in the day when movie soundtracks were the fucking shit.

Menace II Society? Above the Rim? Panther? Man you couldn't wait to get a soundtrack back then. If that was the case here, coogler would be fucking king.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Now what would be dope is if the soundtrack was so flame that it brought the soundtrack back as a thing.

I remember back in the day when movie soundtracks were the fucking shit.

Menace II Society? Above the Rim? Panther? Man you couldn't wait to get a soundtrack back then. If that was the case here, coogler would be fucking king.

"The Show" soundtrack is probably the best movie soundtrack I've heard from top to bottom..

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
to gloat a little
coogler and jordan are this generations scorsese and deniro im calling it now.

What COULD possibly be the ONE reason this movie doesn't do the numbers we ALL KNOW it should?

it doesnt come out

WOW...

you have NEVER sounded that confident about an unfinished project in a LONG time...why in the hell are you SO CERTAIN?!?!

Coogler is Scorcese/Speildberg that's why.

We forgetting he's been writing oscar nominated films. He revived a dead franchise. This is all when nobody believed in him.

Now with a marvel budget? Every little thing is going to fit.

By the time it comes out Black Panther is going to be to us what Superman was to white folks in the 70s

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
Oh LAWD!!!

I have to collect myself...

Yo - I swear I felt like this all day after I watched that trailer. There was some folks at work that screamed out loud, it was funny as hell. YES - some white folks too.; We were like cool y'all but when the black folks got alone we was in a zone mane.

My boys at Double Toasted. Proud but objective.

This cat had me in tears too.
:lol:

oNE

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
in away the toys pretty much leaked / hinted it
also unstable molecules have to be on the way

I think they might drive home the point just how much smarter Black panther is than the rest of the super heroes
It is also not lost on me how they figured out the best way to advance as a civilization was to basically keep white people out
look at what happens if white ppl don't intervene

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I think they might drive home the point just how much smarter Black panther is than the rest of the super heroes
It is also not lost on me how they figured out the best way to advance as a civilization was to basically keep white people out
look at what happens if white ppl don't intervene

yup

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where's that crazy chic that was saying she didn't like the choice of director because she felt he was'nt "qualified" to direct this flic? Anybody remember that shit? SHe was happy Ava turned it down and still dissapointed that they choose Coogler.

I'll never forget that shit.lol

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Like Tony has to say Jarvis get me my suit.
It has to fly to him and attach.
Like Tony wishes his suit could do what Black Panther's does.

Still wouldve loved to see this happen on screen
panthersmack1.jpg

then read a behind-the-scenes report that Chadwick actually slapped RDJ,and the latter's reaction was genuine :roflmao2:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Where's that crazy chic that was saying she didn't like the choice of director because she felt he was'nt "qualified" to direct this flic? Anybody remember that shit? SHe was happy Ava turned it down and still dissapointed that they choose Coogler.

I'll never forget that shit.lol
i believe that was WhenTheGoingGetsTough, or something like that.

DEETZ181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't wait for this movie, my money is just waiting to be taken. :clap:

giphy.gif

Just one thing concerns me, the CGI looks kind of cheesy in some spots. Hopefully that's just in the trailer
and it'll be better in the movie.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hahahaha.....this is such a woman's answer.

LOL
Blue is my favorite color...

...and also I make a personal note to not wear white. I be afraid to move cause its gonna get dirty...

I need some of these tshirts for casual Friday. Yall have no idea. When I go I better see that handshake as people walk in.