BETTORS ONLY!!!!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
$1 bet gets you $1,432 on fanduel

18 game parlay

Anytime td: hill(dolphins), mostert(dolphins), mccaffery(49ers), hurts(eagles)

Td passes ova 1.5 td: dak(cowboys), stroud(Texans), Wilson (broncos), mahommes (chiefs), tua(dolphins)

Spread: -2.5 cowboys, -2.5 chargers, -2.5 Steelers, -2.5 lions, -2.5 dolphins, -2.5 bucs, -2.5 chiefs

Moneyline: falcons
Mostert td.. 12 more to go

christop

Rising Star
Registered
I fucked up today and put big money on the wrong parlays lol. I should have made a lot more money.
Screenshot-20231203-171429.jpg

Screenshot-20231203-171455.jpg

Screenshot-20231203-171442.jpg

christop

Rising Star
Registered
That Stevenson pick felt bad but I trusted the AI too and was disappointed when I saw he got injured early.
Yeah it actually wasn't a bad pick because dude had like 40 yards early so I think he was correct in that he would have likely scored. I can't get mad because injuries are a part of betting and it seems like he was probably correct if not for it. However I wish I had put that $100 on the +2372 bet that hit lol.

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
Just needed KC to win I hate this shit and a terrible no PI call :angry:

Last edited:

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Any core players for FD/DK NBA tonight?

Im starting with Brunson.
The only person that can stop Giannis, is Giannis. (with foul trouble)
Lakers back court suspect, but should Booker make the cut?
Lebron / AD / Durant could put up similar DFS totals
Leaning towards Lopez at center.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any core players for FD/DK NBA tonight?

Im starting with Brunson.
The only person that can stop Giannis, is Giannis. (with foul trouble)
Lakers back court suspect, but should Booker make the cut?
Lebron / AD / Durant could put up similar DFS totals
Leaning towards Lopez at center.

Right now I am looking at Lopez and Booker (booker is a lock for me). He always balls out against the Lakers
Vanderbilt can be good value

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
10 pick parlay on fanduel

$1 gets you $570

Winning margin(4way): Steelers by 1-13, ravens by 1-13, New Orleans by 1-13, Texans by 1-13, Vikings by 1-13, eagles by 1-13, chiefs by 1-13,

Lions moneyline, -2.5 dolphins, -2.5 49ers

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Yeah I went ahead and submitted it. I put $100 on it. The odds were better earlier this morning and they shifted. Probably because his following is growing lol.
Saw this on FanDuel

Any 3 of J Mixon, Z Moss, Bijan Robinson, & S Laporta to Each Individually Score 2+ TDs
+6500

Any 3 of J Mixon, A Kamara, Bijan Robinson, & C Kmet to Each Individually Score 2+ TDs
+8000

Zach Wilson, Matthew Stafford, & Joshua Dobbs to Combine for 8+ Passing TDs
+8500

Any 3 of J Mixon, Bijan Robinson, M Evans, & C Kmet to Each Individually Score 2+ TDs
+9500

Any 3 of Bijan Robinson, M Evans, J Chase, & N Collins to Each Individually Score 2+ TDs
+11000

Any 3 of Z Moss, R White, Amon-Ra St. Brown, & C Kmet to Each Individually Score 2+ TDs
+18000

christop

Rising Star
Registered
Saw this on FanDuel

Any 3 of J Mixon, Z Moss, Bijan Robinson, & S Laporta to Each Individually Score 2+ TDs
+6500

Any 3 of J Mixon, A Kamara, Bijan Robinson, & C Kmet to Each Individually Score 2+ TDs
+8000

Zach Wilson, Matthew Stafford, & Joshua Dobbs to Combine for 8+ Passing TDs
+8500

Any 3 of J Mixon, Bijan Robinson, M Evans, & C Kmet to Each Individually Score 2+ TDs
+9500

Any 3 of Bijan Robinson, M Evans, J Chase, & N Collins to Each Individually Score 2+ TDs
+11000

Any 3 of Z Moss, R White, Amon-Ra St. Brown, & C Kmet to Each Individually Score 2+ TDs
+18000
I can no longer play on FanDuel. They banned me or some shit for no good reason lol.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Nico Collin’s torched my Broncos last week so I put him in an anytime TD parlay….now he injured.

wtf