jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Jesus Henry Christ. :smh:

VQqF3I.jpg

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

lmao he was at his local sports bar watching the awards show over drinks with a pal on cbs "Willie day talking about you on the tv,man...talking about you dead,what the fuck?"

I only watched bits and pieces of it,I saw he host which irks the hell out of me,Jenifer hudson,da baby and a little bit of lil wayne who now just sucks,he's still rapping like it's 01 just saying anything.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
Damn I totally forgot..watching the second showing..only two performances in..different vibe not just cuz of covid 19 and no audience..but the black message..and if this goes on with real messages then I give them props and its about time they did it this way...

Dark08

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who were those two girls singing? Looked like they might be sisters.

Yeah that's Chloe and Halle. I think they may have been around for a while maybe as kid stars or something. I didn't know who they were until I seen them on that show "Grown-ish" a couple of years back. So they also sing the intro song to that that show.

So 2 years ago or so they re-did rendition paying homage to a different world as a promo. They caught that....

This was the promo:

The original intro music: