best rapper-turned-actor?

pac was good in that flick gang related!

pac was about to be a good actor and make some good ass movies!

what a waste.
:angry:
 
some other rappers


50 cent
T.I
The dude from the song slam
Method man
jarule
dmx
 
Come on now.. WIll Smith is banked as the 2nd most powerful leading man in movies right now..... Can there be any other choice??
 
some other rappers


50 cent
T.I
The dude from the song slam
Method man
jarule
dmx

yep. dmx was pretty good and was starting to hone his acting skills until he started crackin. :smh:



 
Last edited:
:yes:





I aint gonna lie , i liked this song :dance:
lol Mark Whalberg was more gangsta than tupac

Wahlberg claims to have been in trouble 20–25 times with the Boston Police Department as a youth. By the age of 13, Wahlberg had developed an addiction to cocaine and other substances.[5][6] At 15, he harassed a group of African American school children on a field trip by throwing rocks (causing injuries) and shouting epithets.[7] When he was 16, after robbing a pharmacy under the influence of PCP, Wahlberg knocked a middle-aged Vietnamese man unconscious, left another Vietnamese man permanently blinded in one eye, and attacked a security guard (again using racist language).[8][9] For these crimes, Wahlberg was charged with attempted murder, pleaded guilty to assault, and was sentenced to two years in jail at Boston's Deer Island House of Correction, of which he served 45 days (6.16%).[8][10] In another incident, the 21-year-old Wahlberg fractured the jaw of a neighbor in an unprovoked attack.[11] Commenting in 2006 on his crimes, Wahlberg has stated: "I did a lot of things that I regretted and I certainly paid for my mistakes."[12]
 
really?

I think T.I is a better actor than x

I put x and jarule in the same boat




2pac> will smith



That is your choice and I respect it IMO I dont think T.I. is a better actor than DMX..not saying that T.I. is a horribleactor though

If 2pac was still alive then he would >>>>will smith for sure

When he died he was a better actor than smith at that current time
 
I vowed never see another Mos def movie after seeing 16 blocks and that space adventure movie he was in


- then you're missing out. and actually Mos started out as an actor really. rhyming is his side gig.....

Lackawanna Blues
Something the Lord Made
Cadillac Records

??

- stop it man.....
 
Back
Top