Bernie Mac (Confirmed)

BS2011

Star
Registered
Re: Bernie Mac

y'all niggas is fucking with me and my wife's emotions!!! Which is it? Is he dead or alive??????

Chicutie

~Brown Suga~
BGOL Investor

Hmm. . I'm not sure what to believe now. The Chicago Suntimes is the only reporting this and they are often known for crappy journalism. . .

I'm starting to think this might be a fake, because there have been rumors all week that he had died that were denied by his publicist.

BS2011

Star
Registered

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=28930
Fuck all y'all niggas!

Bernie Mac To Be Released from Hospital Soon

Comedian Bernie Mac is making a good recovery from pneumonia and should be released from a Chicago, Ill., hospital within the next few weeks, his representative has confirmed.

News of the ailing actor's illness broke last week, and at one point, his publicist Danica Smith was forced to play down reports Mac's health had rapidly deteriorated, with some rumors claiming he had died.

Speaking on Sunday, she insisted, "Bernie Mac is still alive and being treated in a Chicago hospital for pneumonia and is expected to make a full recovery. (He is) responding well to treatment and will be released soon."

Smith has now reiterated news of Mac's improving health after sources close to the star's family claimed he was in a "very, very critical" condition on Monday.

In a new statement released on Thursday, she says: "Bernie Mac is in stable condition in a Chicago-area hospital. He is responding well to treatment and hopes to be released in the next few weeks. His family thanks everyone for the well wishes and concern."

BS2011

Star
Registered

Let me 1 star this thread real quick. Niggas almost gave me a heart attack this early in the morning.

wwppd

Support BGOL
Registered

nigga aint dead......... well at least til u show me a site like cnn or google news showin that shit....

BERNIE MAC's response video to niggas sayin hes dead
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/ip_gVSl46xI&NR=1[/FLASH]

JCharades

Star
Registered

damn i just got woken up for this. I havent seen anything else on it except the link. Maybe its too early but i truly doubt that. I cant just up and believe a news paper and no one else hasnt caught on yet. When George Carlin passed everybody knew early in the morning but you mean that once someone like Bernie Mac dies, everyone too busy to care. I'll wait to see what other outlets have to say but if its true...

R.I.P

LADYTEE

female pimp
BGOL Investor

I BEEN WATCHING CNN , I DIDNT SEE ANYWHERE ON THE STATION THAT STATED HE PASSED AWAY EITHER:smh: USUALLY YAHOO HAS IT ON THE MAIN PAGE:hmm:

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Remember, many news sources are covering the Olympics, Georgia/Russia, China, and Edward's infidelities.

Unfortunately, others issues get pushed aside.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He IS dead. I've been up on this whole situation from day one, but wasn't allowed to say anything about it. Unless my girl is on some serious bullshit... which I doubt... It IS true... got the call before it even hit the press. Bernie and I have mutual friends and I've kicked it with him quite a few times. His health issue has been on the hush for years, but still this is a HUGE loss, yo. Damn... RIP.

Edit: It DOES strike me as odd that they took down the story, though.
I gotta hop on the horn and found out if my girl saw him dead with her own two eyes before I commit.

Be right back...

Last edited:

dacrazydeafdawg

Star
Registered

that article was date stamped as of yesterday..........

but on the real pneumonia is no fucking joke - I have that shyt twice and it really hurts you physically (think of someone squeezing your fucking lungs.. u gotta really struggle to breathe!!) :smh:

I hope for his sake this isnt true - if it is - wow...

My fav Bernic Mac's skit was the "milk and cookie shyt" that have me rolling and in tears.......... i still call them milk and cookies.... :lol:

Carlito

Rising Star
Registered

thats bullshit, bernie aint dead. atleast i hope he's not. if so. r.i.p.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What I got so far is, he was signed into the hospital under an alias and it's being said that the person who bore hat alias in his private room is 'confirmed expired'. The logical conclusion is Bernie Mac is dead. She's still gonna hit me up in a bit to CONFIRM confirm (fuck the Sun Times)... I'm waiting for HER confirmation. She's pretty sure, but I just want her to be SURE she's sure. Again, I say... Damn. :smh:

BS2011

Star
Registered

He's not dead. They said it's a rumor and that he'll be released from the hospital soon.

BS2011

Star
Registered

What I got so far is, he was signed into the hospital under an alias and it's being said that the person who bore hat alias in his private room is 'confirmed expired'. The logical conclusion is Bernie Mac is dead. She's still gonna hit me up in a bit to CONFIRM confirm (fuck the Sun Times)... I'm waiting for HER confirmation. She's pretty sure, but I just want her to be SURE she's sure. Again, I say... Damn. :smh:

Dude....I hope he aint dead!

Chicutie

~Brown Suga~
BGOL Investor

This is making me sad. . . and I'm so confused. .. I am hoping that it's not true :(

BS2011

Star
Registered

Bernie Mac ain't dead. Niggas love spreading rumors. It's teh same shit like when niggas swore that Heavy D was dead.

KW13537

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Just broadcasted his passing on Channel 7 news in New York. God rest his soul. And Channel 7 News.

Last edited:

BS2011

Star
Registered

Freeman and Mac feeling much better

by Suzanne Condie Lambert - Aug. 9, 2008 12:00 AM
The Arizona Republic

What started as a potentially bleak week - after Beloved Actor{trade} Morgan Freeman was injured while rehearsing a stunt for 3 Fast 3 Furious: Mississippi Drift and comic Bernie Mac was reported seriously ill with pneumonia - looks a lot brighter today. These stories, as well as an elopement, a divorce, a birth (you'll never guess whose!), a special guest appearance by the city of Mesa in a sad Hollywood lawsuit and an angel dies when Miley Cyrus admits she lied, all in today's People column:

Kicking things off with their upgrades in the Celebrity Sick Bay are Freeman, who was released Thursday from a Tennessee hospital, and Mac, who is said to be responding well to treatment in Chicago.

Oscar winner Freeman was treated for broken bones and other injuries suffered in a weekend car crash in Mississippi, the Associated Press reports. Kathy Stringer, a spokeswoman for the Regional Medical Center in Memphis, said Freeman was discharged but gave no other details. The 71-year-old actor was hospitalized after the accident Sunday left him with a broken arm, broken elbow and shoulder damage. Also reported broken this week: Freeman's marriage to his wife of 24 years, Myrna Colley-Lee.

A spokesman for Mac, meanwhile, says the actor is responding well to treatment and hopes to be released in the next few weeks, according to the AP. Publicist Danica Smith has said the pneumonia isn't related to an inflammatory lung disease Mac also has. That condition has been in remission since 2005.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member

I suppose as long as there is hope.. there is hope. ...no matter how small.

LADYTEE

female pimp
BGOL Investor

:smh: