BB Guns Pellet Guns Sling Shots Airsoft Guns Need something strong enough to knock a window out suggestions please

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
window-montrell-jordan-thursday-at-1023-dare-mf-try-too-take-while-trynna-warm-up100

super_glue

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can only recommend Daisy Red Rider BB gun ( their pump and bb and pellet rifles suck ass), any Crossman pump bb and pellet rifle will do the job.

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
Can only recommend Daisy Red Rider BB gun ( their pump and bb and pellet rifles suck ass), any Crossman pump bb and pellet rifle will do the job.

That is a toy. It shoots bbs at less than 300fps. It should be for plinking at best.

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
Tell us what these people did to you
This nigga tryna run some dope boys or some badass jits off lol

I hope

Naw just some lousy ass neighbors 7 badass kids garbage everywhere loud rude been on the block for less than a year think they run it they are not even on section 8 some crackers gave em the house for free tried being diplomatic they don't understand reasoning so I gotta give it to em with 2 broken windows in 30-degree weather I know they can't fix it and if they do im knocking the shit out again

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw just some lousy ass neighbors 7 badass kids garbage everywhere loud rude been on the block for less than a year think they run it they are not even on section 8 some crackers gave em the house for free tried being diplomatic they don't understand reasoning so I gotta give it to em with 2 broken windows in 30-degree weather I know they can't fix it and if they do im knocking the shit out again
You finna victimize 7 kids, my nigga? In 30 degree weather?

Fam, do better.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
LMFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
naw not that in the words of Marlo from the wire when Boadies crew was posted on his block "I just want em to move"

I'm sensing a lack of commitment to our goal here...not the time to pussy out..

7217941570-ea9aa380dd-b-Copy.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BAG

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
You finna victimize 7 kids, my nigga? In 30 degree weather?

Fam, do better.

These aren't regular kids my nigga these the run in your house cause your car ain't in the driveway kids these the let me snatch the ups package off the porch and show mommy all the shit I stole today so she can sell it type kids.

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
I'm sensing a lack of commitment to our goal here...not the time to pussy out..

7217941570-ea9aa380dd-b-Copy.jpg

:lol:the only thing is Arsonist get as much time as murderers you get damn near 25 for burning down an empty bando let alone an occuipied dwelling i did my research

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I'm laughing, but that shit ain't funny when you're living through it. Only takes one bad house to change the dynamics of the entire fucking street. :smh:

On the real side, hope you can resolve it wiithout situation getting out of hand. Because ignorance follows ignorance, and if they think you did some shit, you might need a real strap if they call their ignorant folks. No reasoning with ignorance.

I remember someone had neighbors they didn't like so they kept ordering shit off one of those 'silk road' clones(but dealing with bullshit sellers who were obviously LE) and got them in a world of hurt and they had to get gone. Social servies was involved. Just completely fucked them. They couldn't prove they didn't do the shit. That's some dark shit to do to someone. People do crazy shit to get rid of bad neighbors.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:the only thing is Arsonist get as much time as murderers you get damn near 25 for burning down an empty bando let alone an occuipied dwelling i did my research

Great...1st thing keyboard cops will do is...check 4 unhappy neighbor's and their internet history.

giphy.gif

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Make sure someone here has your personal info. I'll make sure we put some money on your books once a month, at least for the first year.