BB Guns Pellet Guns Sling Shots Airsoft Guns Need something strong enough to knock a window out suggestions please

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
Sup Crew

I'm in the market for a Pellet Gun BB Gun or slingshot but I need one that is very powerful to break a car window or house window with one shot I know nothing about this type of shit so I thought I would bring it to yall, it would be nice if it had a scope on it to for accuracy.

salute fellaz :cheers:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your going to shoot your eye out......

Get you a simple air pump rifle with a scope and some BB's....no need for air cart or none of that over priced shit just to shoot out windows and a few coons.
Go to walmarts,dicks or your local hunting store and you shouldn't spend no more than 100.

don't waste you money on sling shots or non of that fancy shit.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sup Crew

I'm in the market for a Pellet Gun BB Gun or slingshot but I need one that is very powerful to break a car window or house window with one shot I know nothing about this type of shit so I thought I would bring it to yall, it would be nice if it had a scope on it to for accuracy.

man....leave that got damn woman alone and find you somebody else....ole stalkin ass ninja.

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
Your going to shoot your eye out......

Get you a simple air pump rifle with a scope and some BB's....no need for air cart or none of that over priced shit just to shoot out windows and a few coons.
Go to walmarts,dicks or your local hunting store and you shouldn't spend no more than 100.

don't waste you money on sling shots or non of that fancy shit.
man....leave that got damn woman alone and find you somebody else....ole stalkin ass ninja.

Alright 34 I'm going to look into it don't have me plinking a nigga window real loud at 4 in the morning and that shit doesn't shatter have me running down the street looking retarded :lol:

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Shit I knocked a window out with an egg out the carton.

My mom had just bought a new white security door and the goofy kids a couple doors down egged her shit. I'm on the phone with her while she's telling me she just came in from washing off the door. As we're talking I can hear the splats of more eggs hitting the door. I threw some clothes on and pulled up in the hood. Knew exactly who it was. They had 1 of those front windows that was divided into 4 squares. That 1st egg hit the corner of 1 of those squares and shattered that bitch.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sup Crew

With pellet and bb guns the primary measure of power is feet per second (fps) velocity. The higher the fps the more power and impact damage it will cause. I've been having a problem with garden pest and recently got a Umarex Trevox break barrel .177 caliber pistol. It has a velocity of 600 fps, which is plenty to shatter a typical window from fifty to a hundred feet.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
B. B.? :hmm:

12 gauge slug.

Shotgun-Slug-feat.jpg

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit I knocked a window out with an egg out the carton.

My mom had just bought a new white security door and the goofy kids a couple doors down egged her shit. I'm on the phone with her while she's telling me she just came in from washing off the door. As we're talking I can hear the splats of more eggs hitting the door. I threw some clothes on and pulled up in the hood. Knew exactly who it was. They had 1 of those front windows that was divided into 4 squares. That 1st egg hit the corner of 1 of those squares and shattered that bitch.
You at war with the neighbor's kids?

You prolly gon lose that one, pleighboi

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
With pellet and bb guns the primary measure of power is feet per second (fps) velocity. The higher the fps the more power and impact damage it will cause. I've been having a problem with garden pest and recently got a Umarex Trevox break barrel .177 caliber pistol. It has a velocity of 600 fps, which is plenty to shatter a typical window from fifty to a hundred feet.

< this > ..... I got a camo .....

TX4lyfe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Depends how far you shooting from but if you’re talking about needing a scope you may as well get a regular rifle