Battyman actor from Empire allegedly gets jumped in Chicago; Update: Arrested for filing fake report

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
see i don't get this.

gay niggas don't offend me in the least.

i legit do not care if some nigga like niggas. i think it's hilarious on a level, but that's another thing.
It wouldn't be as offensive if they weren't pushing their agenda every single day on you whether it's news , entertainment or media.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Has HE expressed that he is Black first, then Gay?
I don't know dude, couldn't pick him out of a crowd. Never saw Empire and don't know his work.

When I saw this story, I saw a Black man who was assaulted. A Black man who is also Gay.

I don't know nor do I care if he expresses himself as Black first, then Gay, nor does it matter.

Nor do I think it matters to the CACs who assaulted him.

Does it matter to you? If so, why?

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
There is something more to this story to me.

He was supposedly walking on lower water street @ 1 AM.

That' not an area that most people would be walking alone at that time and if they did they wouldn't be caught slipping..
Lower Water St.?
Ain't that a hangout for drag racers, Punks, and all sorts of subcultural types? If I recall correctly, there was a horrible car crash down there two or three years ago.

I'm watching all of this LGBTQ friendly coverage about it.
"He's so important to young Black males to see...blah, blah, blah."
They're just short of calling it a double hate crime.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I don't know dude, couldn't pick him out of a crowd. Never saw Empire and don't know his work.

When I saw this story, I saw a Black man who was assaulted. A Black man who is also Gay.

I don't know nor do I care if he expresses himself as Black first, then Gay, nor does it matter.

Nor do I think it matters to the CACs who assaulted him.

Does it matter to you? If so, why?

The issue is that a lot of them DO identify by their sexuality FIRST and used that to assist in usurping the "Civil Rights" movement into Gay Rights.

Muhfuckas have stated publicly that it was harder to be gay/lesbian/Trans than being Black, and then face the same bigotry from that Community as anywhere else.

Fucking laughable!:hmm:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Wait who carries a noose and bleach at 2am

You just out here dying to do some wicked shit
51AAM3CZ83L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Muhfuckas have stated publicly that it was harder to be gay/lesbian/Trans than being Black, and then face the same bigotry from that Community as anywhere else.

I really don’t see how you can argue against someone who is both Black and Gay if this is their experience.

I really can’t get mad if this is how they feel. Only they know their own experience.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
GLAAD states that there is a tremendous epidemic of violence against "Blacks," the LGBTQ...and those who INTERSECT multiple identities.
They are incorporating attacks on Straight Black people to frame it as attacks on Gays.

Where are all of these attacks on the LGBTQ going about their daily business happening?

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I really don’t see how you can argue against someone who is both Black and Gay if this is their experience.

I really can’t get mad if this is how they feel. Only they know their own experience.
You're not escaping being Black. If Jussie wanted to, he could downplay his sexuality. He's not a RuPaul, who you could detect that he's Gay from a good distance, and even then you're thinking, "Now that BROTHER right there is Gay."

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Story sounds suspect as hell man :smh:
Bigly.
i don't know if i can give af....

i hate crackas...
but i hate faggots too.....
Why?
Shit like this fuels his base to keep discrediting real attacks as liberal hoaxes
Who gives a fuck what they think.
I’m think a one day ban is in order cause of the faggot related shit.

Iono man, who care?
Chicago niggus.
It's funny yall calling him fag, batty boy and what have you while a lot yall undercover and sucking dick and niggas in the ass. So stop with this bullshit. He's still a human and his sexuality shouldn't bother you no more than yall fucking fat white or non-black girls should bother sisters. RKelly asses in here.

Now about the actual attack...something sounds suspect. I just pray this isn't some made up for attention because we all dislike 45 so much.
Get em.

He has all the tough talk and criticism for alleged black men homophobes but begging and crying like a ole bitch to white devils out here really putting they foot in his ass. Disgraceful.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lower Water St.?
Ain't that a hangout for drag racers, Punks, and all sorts of subcultural types? If I recall correctly, there was a horrible car crash down there two or three years ago.

I'm watching all of this LGBTQ friendly coverage about it.
"He's so important to young Black males to see...blah, blah, blah."
They're just short of calling it a double hate crime.

That's the place add in junkies and homeless.

Like I said there is more to this story

d-weezy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's Black first, Gay second. Thread title is fucked up. Sexual orientation aside, no Black man should have to be assaulted like this.

Shame this happened to him if true.

Him being gay was a multiplier to the men that did this to him.

I wish him a full recovery physically and emotionally.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
You're not escaping being Black. If Jussie wanted to, he could downplay his sexuality. He's not a RuPaul, who you could detect that he's Gay from a good distance, and even then you're thinking, "Now that BROTHER right there is Gay."
I get what you’re saying, however, if he’s Gay he’s Gay. Saying he should downplay his orientation is basically telling him to hide who he is.

Would you tell a light skinned person who could pass for white to downplay their Blackness?

I don’t know man, as I get older the less I care about what a person is over who a person is.

Honestly, in my younger days I would have probably clowned him for getting assaulted because he was Gay. I’ve changed my perspective, and I’m glad I did, otherwise I would have lost out on reading some of the works by men such as James Baldwin.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
easy for you to say.... you're a woman. faggotry is offensive in every aspect. there is no "accepting" that as the norm, and the fact they want to push the agenda on everyone who doesn't want to be bothered by it doesn't help their case.
It shouldn't be offensive if it doesn't affect you, or they're not hitting on you. I get your point about the agenda but that's easy for me to ignore also.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I get what you’re saying, however, if he’s Gay he’s Gay. Saying he should downplay his orientation is basically telling him to hide who he is.

Would you tell a light skinned person who could pass for white to downplay their Blackness?

I don’t know man, as I get older the less I care about what a person is over who a person is.

Honestly, in my younger days I would have probably clowned him for getting assaulted because he was Gay. I’ve changed my perspective, and I’m glad I did, otherwise I would have lost out on reading some of the works by men such as James Baldwin.
I feel you and I agree on the surface, but the LGBTQ is pushing a major Agenda and have amassed power to the point forcing themselves into all things mainstream and now it's a mortal sin to not even want to deal with their sexuality.
For instance, Don Lemon trying to pressure Kevin Hart into becoming an LGBTQ ally, as though they are some helpless group. On a National news platform no less.

It's not about him HAVING to downplay being Gay. The point is that he's not flamboyant to the point that you SUSPECT that he's Gay.
If he hadn't come out, who'd have even thought as much.
Same with Don, Anderson Cooper, and Shepard Smith. They all outed themselves to much praise and fanfare.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I feel you and I agree on the surface, but the LGBTQ is pushing a major Agenda and have amassed power to the point forcing themselves into all things mainstream and now it's a mortal sin to not even want to deal with their sexuality.
For instance, Don Lemon trying to pressure Kevin Hart into becoming an LGBTQ ally, as though they are some helpless group. On a National news platform no less.

It's not about him HAVING to downplay being Gay. The point is that he's not flamboyant to the point that you SUSPECT that he's Gay.
If he hadn't come out, who'd have even thought as much.
Same with Don, Anderson Cooper, and Shepard Smith. They all outed themselves to much praise and fanfare.
:cool:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It wouldn't be as offensive if they weren't pushing their agenda every single day on you whether it's news , entertainment or media.
How is a gay agenda offensive to you?? like seriously u niggas concentrate on them more than you should; who gives a flying fuck about the gay agenda if one isnt gay??? I dont notice any gay agenda push because I dont pay attention to it; it affects me none, so why does it affect you?? if you are not gay???

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
How is a gay agenda offensive to you?? like seriously u niggas concentrate on them more than you should; who gives a flying fuck about the gay agenda if one isnt gay??? I dont notice any gay agenda push because I dont pay attention to it; it affects me none, so why does it affect you?? if you are not gay???
Kevin Hart ain't Gay either. How did that affect him?
IJS

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
see i don't get this.

gay niggas don't offend me in the least.

i legit do not care if some nigga like niggas. i think it's hilarious on a level, but that's another thing.
I’m saying , more faggits means more pussy for us non faggits. It literally makes 0 sense why anybody would waste their energy being mad at a fag. Unless you fighting your inner urgessss