Battyman actor from Empire allegedly gets jumped in Chicago; Update: Arrested for filing fake report

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It's funny yall calling him fag, batty boy and what have you while a lot yall undercover and sucking dick and niggas in the ass. So stop with this bullshit. He's still a human and his sexuality shouldn't bother you no more than yall fucking fat white or non-black girls should bother sisters. RKelly asses in here.

Now about the actual attack...something sounds suspect. I just pray this isn't some made up for attention because we all dislike 45 so much.

Take this shit to LSA or something.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Aaaah one of the rare days I can agree with the bgol consensus that a story is bullshit.

Not with all the gay bashing, but uh— his shit sounds suspect as hell. Fucked up part is it’s way too easy to confirm if it’s fake or real if anyone actually stays with the story.

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
It's funny yall calling him fag, batty boy and what have you while a lot yall undercover and sucking dick and niggas in the ass. So stop with this bullshit. He's still a human and his sexuality shouldn't bother you no more than yall fucking fat white or non-black girls should bother sisters. RKelly asses in here.

Now about the actual attack...something sounds suspect. I just pray this isn't some made up for attention because we all dislike 45 so much.

Tellus why you mad sis ..... :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If this is a lie?

I hope all in involved gay or straight realize just how much damn permanent damage they will have done not only to the gay community as a whole

But black people and anyone suffering under this current regime

They may have just empowered MAGA racist sexist groups immensely

Because now?

This incident will be used FOREVER to denounce similar attacks now and forever

When we as a people are already doubted.

I'm torn

I don't want any human being beaten and humiliated...

But it had BETTER be true.

Or this man and all involved should be excoriated.

By all sides.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m thinking it will show :

A. Jussie getting into it with some random guys and losing a fight

B. Jussie getting ran up on by some random thugs

C. Absolutely nothing and the story just goes away with people just believing whatever Jussi le says with no suspects ever found and no trial.
This smells like bullshit. If it’s one thing I know fo sho about Chi Town, if you get got you don’t have the option of driving yourself to the hospital. Smells like gay propoganda.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
This smells like bullshit. If it’s one thing I know fo sho about Chi Town, if you get got you don’t have the option of driving yourself to the hospital. Smells like gay propoganda.

It really does. And then the tie in to racism with the “this is maga country” in Chicago?

And who puts a rope on someone’s neck then runs away ? Lol they literally used every tag line they could

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member

easy for you to say.... you're a woman. faggotry is offensive in every aspect. there is no "accepting" that as the norm, and the fact they want to push the agenda on everyone who doesn't want to be bothered by it doesn't help their case.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
I wonder how close Boystown is to NW Memorial.
Boystown is the Gay Community.
It does sound suspicious for a MAGA maggot to be there in Regalia at that hour in the a.m.
Nigga probably tried to flirt with a straight male and got his ass beat the fuck up and robbed. There are cameras everywhere...where is the footage of his assualt... yeah..TMZ would have been had it already :smh:

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Sounds like Tawana Brawley 2.0, but i think dude is too smart for that (hope so).

I'll wait for the facts instead of going down the internet investigation path for a 2nd time this month (club rape being #1).

Hope homie is okay. Regardless of what he does in his personal time, no one deserves that shit.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Sounds like Tawana Brawley 2.0, but i think dude is too smart for that (hope so).

I'll wait for the facts instead of going down the internet investigation path for a 2nd time this month (club rape being #1).

Hope homie is okay. Regardless of what he does in his personal time, no one deserves that shit.
Yeah it was just someone jumping on him randomly , white , black, gay , straight, that’s no bueno.

But if anything funny comes out on this....

It’s just too easy to prove one way or another. He can’t be this stupid to fake some shit like this. I think

Bye of course he’s ok. Out of the hospital already and I saw a pic where he barely had a scratch on him. I really do think this was just some tiny scrap. We’ll see

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor

giphy.gif

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is something more to this story to me.

He was supposedly walking on lower water street @ 1 AM.

That' not an area that most people would be walking alone at that time and if they did they wouldn't be caught slipping..