Baseball.........Anybody still interested?

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas better win

we caught a rangers game last yr and them niggas lost

man I was fuckin pissed
I went to the Stros vs Nats game this year in DC... We whooped the shit out them that series except the one game I attended where we got demolished - but I caught a foul ball so that was the saving grace

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No one has a problem with the short porch at Yankees Stadium when their team is using it. :lol:

That's why I don't wanna hear shit from opposing fans about an advantage.
Aww man Yordan doesn't give a shit about a short porch, we have the Crawford boxes opposing teams like it, but we love it... If you can hit you can hit

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Aww man Yordan doesn't give a shit about a short porch, we have the Crawford boxes opposing teams like it, but we love it... If you can hit you can hit
Not talking about any one team in particular fam. You know how anyone that loses at the stadium starts acting.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Bang bang for a base hit, :roflmao:
Enjoy that regular season success, we know y'all not making it past the ALDS
Don't be like that. It makes you look sour. :lol:
The two best teams in the AL are playing. Yall JUST became real rivals a few years ago while winning your 1st chip.
It's good for the sport.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't be like that. It makes you look sour. :lol:
The two best teams in the AL are playing. Yall JUST became real rivals a few years ago while winning your 1st chip.
It's good for the sport.
The Yankees are a rival to the Astros? :roflmao2: Them postseason Ls we been serving y'all must have been more heartbreaking to y'all than we thought... Can assure you we don't view y'all as a rival, just another team on the schedule...

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
The Yankees are a rival to the Astros? :roflmao2: Them postseason Ls we been serving y'all must have been more heartbreaking to y'all than we thought... Can assure you we don't view y'all as a rival, just another team on the schedule...
Damn bro. One chip, and that's how you feel about it?

Imma let you cook my nigga. I don't want no problems from yall keeelas.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn bro. One chip, and that's how you feel about it?

Imma let you cook my nigga. I don't want no problems from yall keeelas.
I'm just simply stating that myself and I'm pretty sure other Astros fans were unaware Yankees fans considered the series a rivalry... It's just another series on the schedule for us

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
I'm just simply stating that myself and I'm pretty sure other Astros fans were unaware Yankees fans considered the series a rivalry... It's just another series on the schedule for us
Nah. Your previous reply was waaaaay more cocky than that.
Keep that energy fam.
It's good for the sport.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah. Your previous reply was waaaaay more cocky than that.
Keep that energy fam.
It's good for the sport.
Ahh bruh my last comment came from the same place, you just didn't interpret it that way... I'm still cooking (as you say)... Still no rivalry tho - hope y'all pay Judge

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

That's some cool stuff right there.

6DJs7G.jpg

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never got a foul ball

I got up once to piss and the ball hit my seat

nigga was heated heated
They kept hitting high foul balls over in our area but none hit our section... The one that did, hit the scoreboard ribbon, bounced to the guy in front me and off his hands... A scramble of people started looking for the ball, I see that joint lean over the row to grab the ball and sit down before anyone noticed... All these white mfs was just scattering like roaches in the light looking for the ball... It was hilarious to watch until some bitch behind me said he already found the ball y'all...

Technically I ain't catch that joint, but I came away with a baseball and whoever hit that joint (can't remember) their bat scuffed the shit out the ball
IMG-20220624-093420-01.jpg

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's some cool stuff right there.

6DJs7G.jpg
Yeah bruh you love to see human interactions like this... It's a part of the experience that bonds us and makes sports more enjoyable...

I'd knock down both them women, and the Kool aid jammer just lets me know they either got kids, down to earth, or both - regardless I'm beating

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yeah bruh you love to see human interactions like this... It's a part of the experience that bonds us and makes sports more enjoyable...

I'd knock down both them women, and the Kool aid jammer just lets me know they either got kids, down to earth, or both - regardless I'm beating
Exactly. Both dem hoes gettin nutted in..........Same night too. :jackoff: :jackoff: Double loads bitches.

VFHcPi.jpg

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Bang Bang!

I'm always a fan favorite of batters with no gloves... Evan Gattis was the last one we had with no gloves
I like this version of you.... Wait til the game is over for the 'bang bang!. :D
Nah, good game tho.

Verlander's still a stud. But today, my hat tips for Maton in the 8th. I thought we was gonna light him up. Especially with RISP.
But he did his thing against the killers of our lineup.