Baseball.........Anybody still interested?

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like this version of you.... Wait til the game is over for the 'bang bang!. :D
Nah, good game tho.

Verlander's still a stud. But today, my hat tips for Maton in the 8th. I thought we was gonna light him up. Especially with RISP.
But he did his thing against the killers of our lineup.
:roflmao: c'mon bruh, we ain't worried about y'all... Check my previous post from other series, I try to post the home runs or filthy pitches, but I didn't catch this game until bottom of the 8th... I did assume the "bang bang" would get your attention tho...

Bruh I like Maton a lot, he has a calm composure on the mound and his pitches are locked in more times than not... He's definitely a strength to our bullpen... Pressly is the weak link, as we saw yesterday

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

He had it wit dudes shit.

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

iK31iE.jpg

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
I don't have anything against the Yankees... I think it's good for baseball when the Yankees are good, just too bad they can't compete with us when it matters...

Now the Braves/Rangers/A's I don't fuck with... To hell with them organizations
Fuck the Yankees nigga lol

fuck the braves, cubs, pedo cardinals, dick rangers, athletic faggots, the cum dodgers, and met Galla bitches

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
4-2 against NY Teams this year... 3 more coming up against them... let's get these dubs and GTFO there !!

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The amount of multi-HR games that have occurred so far this season is crazy