Baseball.........Anybody still interested?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Do any of you Brothers still follow the game?

Watching Phillies vs Reds..................crowd seems like its in a coma.....
Yup. Been watching since I was a baby damn near. Love baseball. Fuck who else don't like it. Nice win for the Phills. Gomez gonna be a problem closing. Pete needs to remove him from that role ASAP!!!

aoMR8n.jpg

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
I'm still a fan but the new intentional walk rule is WWAAACCCCKKK.

Commish

Big Coin Star
Registered
Do any of you Brothers still follow the game?

Watching Phillies vs Reds..................crowd seems like its in a coma.....

10-4!!!!

I am a diehard Angels fan as well as a fan of the game. In addition, I participate in fantasy baseball(12 teams) and support all MiLB teams regardless of which MLB club they represent.

If I was a young gifted athlete, I would probably play baseball.

As for my team, I have read that they are projected to finish near the bottom of their division, but hopefully they will reach the playoffs. Got a long season ahead, so I shall see..

#HaloNation

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
been a braves fan since deion sanders, ron gant, david justice, blauser, lemke... smoltze, maddux, avery..rest of them cats..haven't watched in yrs but still scream braves

princeprince

Rising Star
Registered
Bryce rocks another one on opening day. Watch plenty of games, the new walk rule only makes sense. Opening day was the best in a long time. I could care who else watches all I know is baseball = $$$$, 2nd only to Football for a reason. Baseball is always dying, right. LOL, baseball fans are loyal, typically higher IQ, have more money, and are older. The WBC shattered attendance records, etc and viewership. You get paid in the MLB for a reason, the largest contracts in sports play baseball. A black man is the highest paid player in MLB, I can support that. Top dudes in baseball making 200gs a game. Ill be watching,

Fuck Mike Trout, this the dude right here.

Highest paid man in MLB, aka Mike Staton hitting the ball out the Dodger stadium. He was a better football player, and basketball player, but why do that dumb shit when you can make 325 Million dollars in a sport you can play for a long time.

Last edited:

three-fifths

searching for the remaining 143,999
Platinum Member
i love mlb!

been a milwaukee brewers fan since 1973!

pro baseball is much less of a racket than pro football and basketball.

most nggrs hate baseball because black players cannot thug out.

national league > american league. lol!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
10-4!!!!

I am a diehard Angels fan as well as a fan of the game. In addition, I participate in fantasy baseball(12 teams) and support all MiLB teams regardless of which MLB club they represent.

If I was a young gifted athlete, I would probably play baseball.

As for my team, I have read that they are projected to finish near the bottom of their division, but hopefully they will reach the playoffs. Got a long season ahead, so I shall see..

#HaloNation
Worst thing the Angels did was sign Albert to that huge ass contract. :smh: Trout is an amazing player.

kSQcPT.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Fuck who don't like baseball we gon bump dis thread all year long with baseball talk for the brothas that do like the game.

FbHGf6.jpg

Commish

Big Coin Star
Registered
Worst thing the Angels did was sign Albert to that huge ass contract. :smh: Trout is an amazing player.

kSQcPT.jpg

I agree!! We have NO pitching and lost to the A's tonight. We will suffer until Pujols retire or goes to another team. Trout is amazing, but with no pitching and our CI's and MI's being weak, we will struggle to stay consistently competitive within our division. But fuck it, I represent the Halos despite there being a very small Black fan base.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I agree!! We have NO pitching and lost to the A's tonight. We will suffer until Pujols retire or goes to another team. Trout is amazing, but with no pitching and our CI's and MI's being weak, we will struggle to stay consistently competitive within our division. But fuck it, I represent the Halos despite there being a very small Black fan base.
I know your pain bro my Phillies ain't shit either. Prayin these niggas don't lose 100 games en shit. They wait till fuckin forever to bring up the young talent. J.P. Crawford and Roman Quinn should be starting. Fuck pop up Freddy Galvis are. So sick of him at the plate but he dies have a hell of a glove.

Xd5cRL.jpg

Commish

Big Coin Star
Registered
I know your pain bro my Phillies ain't shit either. Prayin these niggas don't lose 100 games en shit. They wait till fuckin forever to bring up the young talent. J.P. Crawford and Roman Quinn should be starting. Fuck pop up Freddy Galvis are. So sick of him at the plate but he dies have a hell of a glove.

Xd5cRL.jpg

I would think the Braves would be a worse team than the Phillies. But, shit..the season just started, so hopefully our squads will be able to stay in the race and not get blown out right away.

On an slightly unrelated topic, who is your favorite Black baseball players playing right now?

I don't have a favorite one per se, but I like M. Betts, A. Jones., J. Upton and the ace pitcher C. Archer. There are a few others, but those guys stand out to me right now.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I would think the Braves would be a worse team than the Phillies. But, shit..the season just started, so hopefully our squads will be able to stay in the race and not get blown out right away.

On an slightly unrelated topic, who is your favorite Black baseball players playing right now?

I don't have a favorite one per se, but I like M. Betts, A. Jones., J. Upton and the ace pitcher C. Archer. There are a few others, but those guys stand out to me right now.
Adam Jones and Chris Archer. Andrew McCutchen had an off year but I like him too. Mookie Beets is very very good too!!
7epki5.jpg

Commish

Big Coin Star
Registered
Adam Jones and Chris Archer. Andrew McCutchen had an off year but I like him too. Mookie Beets is very very good too!!
7epki5.jpg
Yeah, I like A. Mc Clutchen. I am going to keep tabs on Jharel Cotton, a pitcher for the A's. Got him on one of my fantasy teams, so hopefully he will pitch well this season.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I like A. Mc Clutchen. I am going to keep tabs on Jharel Cotton, a pitcher for the A's. Got him on one of my fantasy teams, so hopefully he will pitch well this season.
Yeah he's pretty good. Hopefully David Price's elbow is ok.

LF4Pv7.jpg