Baseball.........Anybody still interested?

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Right. Miami is God fuckin awful. If Kapler gets out of the fuckin way we'll be ok but he's gonna continue to do stupid shit. Hate jokers who try and reinvent the wheel. :smh:
Shit ain’t hard, everyone in baseball is the same. Your size and strength ain’t got shit to do with it.

Look at judge vs altuve, it’s a bout will.

Some of these players don’t have the will.

All pitchers can heat up 90s balls but they lack what it takes to make them great.

It’s all on the coaches and manager to lead them, build them up.

Last edited:

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't been to a game in years. Received some Astros tickets tonight for my bday. I'm excited. Also gonna buy some tickets for June to try and get a replica championship ring.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My Cubs are playing around .500 ball right now, they had a epic comeback Saturday, they were getting beat 10-2, they scored 9 runs in the 9th on 3 hits. Lol The weather has been horrible.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
At least Dusty took them to the playoffs a few times.

Price, 55, took over as manager in 2014 and finished with a record of 279-387. Cincinnati never won more than 76 games in a single season or finished higher than fourth in the National League's Central division.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Man the nl West is pure shit right now :roflmao:

We need to make a trade again.

Kick Dallas ass to the curb for a bat and a pitcher.

We do that and we in that bitch again

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fuckin Yanks lost tonight shit pissed me off we have to get a 4-5th starter the new dude stunk it up gave up 6 runs

Tanika been playing like shit also he needs to be moved down the rotation the mfer waits for the post season to throw fast balls cause of that partial tear

Cole Hamel pretty much auditioned for us tonight

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
My Phillies are a big surprise.........next year we get
Manny Machado...get Cole back for pitching
Phillies looking good despite the struggles of Hoskins and Kingery. Glad to see Herrera putting it all together. Fuck Hector Neris completely. Fuck his entire family. Nigga cost us at least 4 games already!!!!

6t0Rlm.jpg

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How is attendance in other cities?......the Phillies are playing well, but lots of empty seats......I got great seats for the Colorado game.....

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
How is attendance in other cities?......the Phillies are playing well, but lots of empty seats......I got great seats for the Colorado game.....
Same here, shit we won the ws.

Fuckin bandwagon fans, I hate those fuckers

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This dude here.

Yo! Thats wild! Dude spazzed out! can't really tell from that video if dude even said anything to the ump...

But mayne, who cleans all that up?
Highlights

"Let's go get a beer Doc(sp?)"
"NONE of the players are picking that up!"
"Go get me some finger nail clippers"

Hahaha

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Orioles baseball is pure trash. How the fuck does Buck Showalter still have his job. His teams been trash for years now. He's a horrible manager

PU69cK.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Everyone is upset about the time it took to complete the Phillies game but shit that's not our fault. Tell Pirate pitchers to learn how to throw fuckin strikes. That shit was ridiculous. :smh:

R3vdp2.jpg