Baseball.........Anybody still interested?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Hilarious. Only the fuckin Pirates. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

STFhE5.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
These uniforms are stupid for this Field of Dream game. Why are the Reds white with pinstripes and the Cubs cream. Looks dumb when watching the pitcher vs batter camera. :smh:

S22c0f.jpg

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These uniforms are stupid for this Field of Dream game. Why are the Reds white with pinstripes and the Cubs cream. Looks dumb when watching the pitcher vs batter camera. :smh:

S22c0f.jpg
Bruh I kinda liked the Reds unis because I'm a fan of pinstripes, but that fuckin hat and helmet threw it all the way off... I didn't have an opinion of the Cubs unis
Tattooed that bitch!!
Mannnnnnn I don't know who I get more excited to see highlights from these days - Yordan/Ohtani/O'Neill...
If I had to choose one, I'd say Ohtani cause buddy is a PITCHER!!! o_O - mf can strike you out at 100mph then step right up to the plate and send that shit out the park at 100mph...

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Bruh I kinda liked the Reds unis because I'm a fan of pinstripes, but that fuckin hat and helmet threw it all the way off... I didn't have an opinion of the Cubs unis

Mannnnnnn I don't know who I get more excited to see highlights from these days - Yordan/Ohtani/O'Neill...
If I had to choose one, I'd say Ohtani cause buddy is a PITCHER!!! o_O - mf can strike you out at 100mph then step right up to the plate and send that shit out the park at 100mph...
The uniforms were okay. But the Cubs should have been gray or dark

M1h0O4.jpg

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WHAT
THE
FUCK?

No, seriously...

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS KID?

He's fucking up my championship dreams!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
299082478_5050580055052321_4976951470444533238_n.jpg

In August 1968 after being turned down by 19 other teams, the @Braves signed 62 y/o pitcher Satchel Paige so he could get his MLB pension. He needed only 158 days on an active roster to reach the 5-year minimum required to receive his pension. He collected $250 a month

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Well fuck! :itsawrap:

This is a huge serious blow to baseball

There was a Renaissance going on with young talent and he was at the forefront

.965 OPS IN FIRST THREE SEASONS
WHAT
THE
FUCK?

No, seriously...

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS KID?

He's fucking up my championship dreams!
The lie makes it worse. He was busted for clobestal. He claims it was in a cream he’s using for ringworm. However that’s called clobetosal and that’s for eczema and psoriasis not ringworm