BAKED RED SNAPPER!!!

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

BBnana Cooking How to cook Baked Red Snapper Time: 1h30mn Serving: 3 person Ingredients: 3 red snapper Marinate: a tablespoon of dijon mustard, half lime juice, half of jumbo, garlic gloves, 1/4 of cup of olive oil, some black pepper. Cumcumber Salsa: 1 cucumber, 1 tomato, a small onion, a tablespoon dijon mutard, 2 teaspoons of salt, 2 garlic gloves, half of jumbo, half of lime, salt and pepper to taste. Watch the video for directions. Email: bbnanahides@gmail.com Thank you for watching.

Red Snapper is a sweet, moist fish that doesn't need a lot to make it taste good. This Caribbean Baked Red Snapper is massaged with fresh green seasonings, and baked with various vegetables. Lent just got even better! Try out this delicious recipe that Batman taught me. I added my own touch of course! You will need: 1 whole Red Snapper (or any fish you like) Mushrooms Onion Ginger Pimento Peppers Carrots Sweet Peppers Celery Leaf and Stalk Chive (Scallion) Thyme Tomatoes DRY RUB: 2 teaspoons Lemon Pepper 2 teaspoons Cajun Seasoning 2 teaspoons Salt GREEN SEASONING: 2 inch piece of Ginger 20 cloves of Garlic 1 Hot Pepper 8-10 Shadon Beni/Bandhania Leaves 2 tablespoons of Butter 2 teaspoons Soy Sauce Drizzle of Sesame Oil Bake at 325F or 162C for 30-35 minutes.

Last edited: