Ayesha Curry: My Breast Implants Were Botched!! (Details)

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Lol...it’s funny because i know what you’re getting at.
Ayesha is the perfect example of a woman who none of us would say shes ugly or unattractive, but she has zero sex appeal and every time she opens her mouth, dumb shit flies out - knocking her a few rungs back.
She needs to quit watching Basketball Wives, Real Housewives, etc. and comparing HER life to scripted reality bullshit.

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
Yeah, I agree with everybody here. Thought she was a down home girl with good sense and a straight head on her shoulders.

But it seems she has just been sheltered and never really had any real life issues. Years later, father time fucking with herself esteem and mother nature (pregnancy) saggin' them once perky titties got her feeling insecure and making rash decisions.

Women poppin' out babies everyday and don't have the luxury to having a full time maid/ baby assistant to go out and get their body's "fixed" so they can feel better. They are too busy looking for affordable childcare so they can get back to work.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Her face is huge, I always suspected her of having .
:idea::dunno: First time ever hearing of that one.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cushing's_syndrome
09f1.jpg

CushingsFace.jpg

A meat mug disease.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cats trashing her for talking but women need to hear this shit. Inform them about all this dumb ass surgery and how if someone as rich and famous as she is can get got then any one can. Also let em know all that glitter ain't gold. She just as unhappy and insecure as the next miserable chick.
The problem is the timing , not during the playoffs

naijachief

Son of Community
BGOL Investor
Why does it seem like she is auditioning for the next basketball wives show? Memo to Mrs. Curry, this is the critical part of the season for your husband, I'm pretty sure he would rather not have to deal with any unnecessary distractions.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She slide his hairline back by the day now. Shimmying ass ninja! Bet money he don’t have a prenuptial and with 3 kids he’s all the way fucked when it ends. She aiming for infamy over respect.

“But I ain’t in for the attention. Why would I do anything for attention?”

“Yeah I did it for the attention.”

Last edited:

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody told you to do that Miss Curry. I like her but she need to go see a psychiatrist something is not right
she was dumb for getting them

she needs help
The woman said she was going through postpartum depression, there have been women that have done far worse than getting breast implants while depressed. You guys are acting like she's Susan Smith or Casey Anthony.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
What's with this gossip bullshit and why do a bunch of men care?

Ya'll dudes are fuckin weirdos

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Nobody told you to do that Miss Curry. I like her but she need to go see a psychiatrist something is not right

And bitch why is you intentionally trying to distract the man who provides for your attention whoring ass NOW? You couldn’t talk about none of this dumb shit in the regular season? Man if I was Steph K I’d be like as soon as the whistle blows that the finals are over please pack yo shit , leave the bank book, the credit card and everything you came with! GTFO!

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bitches are crazy. Entirely too many have this opinion that true happiness can only come in the form of being attractive.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Steph is married and going to the club with your single boys is not a good look

Why the fuck not??? You're married not in jail. If the the 2 of you don't trust each other going to the club with single friends... The fuck you get married for??? You don't just have some drink and have your dick slip in some hoes on the dance floor. Anything that happens on that front happened because you wanted it to.

VWchrisATL

Rising Star
OG Investor
Lol...it’s funny because i know what you’re getting at.
Ayesha is the perfect example of a woman who none of us would say shes ugly or unattractive, but she has zero sex appeal and every time she opens her mouth, dumb shit flies out - knocking her a few rungs back.
Spot on!...