Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
@HNIC @shaddyvillethug All I have been trying to do is help so called Black folks know who Black Americans really are.

You have been doing a hell of a job. I am convinced that we are indigenous to this land
Once question I have is this. Some people are saying that the slave trade never happened,
it was all made up and I don't believe that to be true.
I believe that both things can be true.
What say you.![]()
Thanks for the reply, I have a lot of catching up to do.The trans Atlantic Slave trade definitely took place. However, the number of people brought here as slaves is a lie. The 1800 United States census was the second census conducted in the United States. It was conducted on August 4, 1800. It showed that 5,308,483 people were living in the United States, of whom 893,602 were slaves. Keep in mind that was the 13 states. Four years later in 1804 the US got the Louisiana Purchase. Three years later the US banned the importation of slaves in 1807. Then in the year 1819 the US got the Spanish Purchase.
When WASP's got to explore the Louisiana Purchase they found more Black people than they could have imagined. That is why they stopped the importation of slaves. It's always been a numbers game and WASP's were greatly outnumbered by the original American Indians. The numbers and politics show there was not 12 million slaves brought into the USA and why. Unless you consider the millions of Slavic people who came here from Slavic States of Europe on freight liners. And those a white people.