Arizona Republican sponsors "Save Women's Sports Act" to ban transgender students from female sports

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a weak argument and you know it. There is a whole generation coming up that has taken their cues from the media and now there are more kids than ever before identifying as "other". Legit scientific organizations are being punished for challenging these dangerous ideologies. Once they back down and this nonsense becomes law whats to stop the bad actors?
Exactly, Once you open the door then it will lead to more trans competing in women sports. It may have little impact in the first couple of years, but as with anything, give it time and things will change. Trans will dominate women sports. You could forget about women basketball as Trans would be physically taller and stronger.

Hell any sport that requires physical abilities will be dominated.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
I bet Ultra Left Liberals are about to go all in on these girls as being "Anti Women" due to this...

This is one fight the fringe far left will lose. They may have the propaganda machine but the society overall ain't feeling it. There is no benefit for biological females accepting this.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Exactly, Once you open the door then it will lead to more trans competing in women sports. It may have little impact in the first couple of years, but as with anything, give it time and things will change. Trans will dominate women sports. You could forget about women basketball as Trans would be physically taller and stronger.

Hell any sport that requires physical abilities will be dominated.

Yep once the toothpaste is out the tube :itsawrap: .

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
What is your opinion of this SPECIFIC piece of legislation? You're not a single issue voter but can you not support biological females not having to compete physically and athletically against Transsexuals?

I notice that it doesn't seem to be any males who legit seem like they got cross-wired and maybe SHOULD'VE been born a female. It's the most masculine muhfuckas who want to compete in athletic events.
I wonder what the Butches and Studs who play basketball and volleyball, etc. feel about Trans competition?
Been saying this. These weirdos really think they're with the "Good white folks"

They live In a cartoon world.

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Been saying this. These weirdos really think they're with the "Good white folks"

They live Inna cartoons
world.
Around 2004 when there was a push for gay marriage in Ohio. I remember how folks up in NE Ohio were being told by their churches to no support it. To vote for Bush. Now these were black people. I brought it up on BGOL at the time. I was shocked.

I'm of the mind of so the fuck what. Leave them be. Let them marry. But cats from the church were telling me that it starts with marriage and then they will want crazy shit. I :lol:

At the same time, SOME cats on BGOL were spitting what I thought was beanpie, crazy militant shit about Euro culture and gay shit. How SOME cacs were trying to bring back Ancient Greece/Rome. I :roflmao: @ them.

Fast forward to today, I ain't laughing no more. I do feel I was wrong. I can admit I was wrong and adjust positions. And I now see that SOME black people will adopt any positions that far left cacs spoonfeed them. Shit is frightening.

And the 'they are such a small percentage of the population' argument is bullshit propaganda from weirdo hippies. If they are such a small percentage, why so much time pandering to them? Naw fam, I ain't falling for the 'nothing to worry about' shit again. Got me once with that shit, now they turning 3 year olds trans. FOH.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Around 2004 when there was a push for gay marriage in Ohio. I remember how folks up in NE Ohio were being told by their churches to no support it. To vote for Bush. Now these were black people. I brought it up on BGOL at the time. I was shocked.

I'm of the mind of so the fuck what. Leave them be. Let them marry. But cats from the church were telling me that it starts with marriage and then they will want crazy shit. I :lol:

At the same time, SOME cats on BGOL were spitting what I thought was beanpie, crazy militant shit about Euro culture and gay shit. How SOME cacs were trying to bring back Ancient Greece/Rome. I :roflmao: @ them.

Fast forward to today, I ain't laughing no more. I do feel I was wrong. I can admit I was wrong and adjust positions. And I now see that SOME black people will adopt any positions that far left cacs spoonfeed them. Shit is frightening.

And the 'they are such a small percentage of the population' argument is bullshit propaganda from weirdo hippies. If they are such a small percentage, why so much time pandering to them? Naw fam, I ain't falling for the 'nothing to worry about' shit again. Got me once with that shit, now they turning 3 year olds trans. FOH.
I'm pretty much the same. Trust, most of this shit is new to me.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
And the 'they are such a small percentage of the population' argument is bullshit propaganda from weirdo hippies.
This is EXACTLY why I agree with the legislation against it.

They are such a small population, why are the Dems spending so much time and attention on them?

Voters don't give a fuck about Trannie issues.

Tranny voters do, and they make up what, a fraction of the voting population?

If Dems want to fall on the tranny sword fighting for the shot, so be it, another 4 years of Trump fuckery.

Shit is a real shit show.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I agree. Maybe they can all board a ship and sail the fuck off into never never land too. Fucking ashy mal adjusted dudes want to be females but don’t have the anatomy of one and wants to compete against naturally born females? Pure fuckery

Look at this ashy mf. Got his transgender ass whipped by a girl lol ol fag! A true loser, they allowed his Wanda looking ass to compete with girls and he still lost! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They'll use this as an arrow in the quiver Bruh, to attempt to justify them being able to compete against organic females. They'll say, "See, the GMO isn't guaranteed to win against ALL females."
:smh: :smh: :smh:

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
2016 all over again...gonna have the Dems defending tranny rights just in time for the election...Repubs playing chess

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
They'll use this as an arrow in the quiver Bruh, to attempt to justify them being able to compete against organic females. They'll say, "See, the GMO isn't guaranteed to win against ALL females."
:smh: :smh: :smh:

Damn, didn’t think of it that way but you’re right. Fags will find a way:mad:

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered

You understood the game in 2004 but now you're backwards. It is not the left "pandering" here-- How many Republican bills do I have to post for you to see who is capitalizing on this???

Y'all are like pro-lifers who care deeply about every fetus until it is born but don't give a fuck about it after it's born. You're on some "it takes a village to raise a child" shit all of a sudden when it comes to preserving gender.

Last edited:

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
This is EXACTLY why I agree with the legislation against it.

They are such a small population, why are the Dems spending so much time and attention on them?

Voters don't give a fuck about Trannie issues.

Tranny voters do, and they make up what, a fraction of the voting population?

If Dems want to fall on the tranny sword fighting for the shot, so be it, another 4 years of Trump fuckery.

Shit is a real shit show.

#1-- "Fall on the tranny sword fighting for the shot"-- You gotta say "no tranny gangbang participant" after you drop a description like that.

#2- See the above post; you're confusing who is spending time, attention and energy, and why.

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
I'm sorry y'all but I'm against the movement. Unless we return to men's only sports in every arena will I condone this shit. If women support
trans-gendered women (is it correct?) acceptance, then go hard in the paint. Equality doesn't mean shit goes in everyone's favor. Feminists aren't striving for equality, they're gunning for empowerment. Therefore, let the transsexuals go for theirs.

The tranny struggle is real. :hmm:

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
How many Republican bills do I have to post for you to see who is capitalizing on this???

A measure that overwhelmingly passed in the Republican-led state House of Representatives would apply to all sports teams sponsored by public schools, colleges and universities. A girls’ or women’s team would not be open to a student who was born male, even if they identify as female. It now goes to the GOP-dominated Senate.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Idaho moved closer Wednesday to banning transgender women from competing in women’s sports despite warnings that such a law is unconstitutional and uncertainties about how the NCAA might react.

This article has Idaho St Rep Marianne 'Muffy' Davis pictured.
profile_davis.png

people_davis_muffy_ap_keith_riddler_web.jpg

Democratic Rep. Muffy Davis, a seven-time medalist in Paralympic Games, said it could limit female participation because of the tests. “There is no one more passionate about protecting women’s sports that I am,” she said. “This restrictive bill is not the answer to protecting women’s sports.”

I took a look at Muffy's Wikipedia and it makes no mention of if Rep Davis has always competed as a female, it only gives relatively recent information. I did find one picture of Davis and Picabo Street, and they went to school together and competed together. It does look like Davis was raised as a female, pictured on the right.

muffy_peek.jpg

Title IX, clause of the 1972 Federal Education Amendments, signed into law on June 23, 1972, which stated that “no person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.”

I doubt that when this clause was written and included as an Amendment, they had Transgenders in mind. It was NOT written with that intent nor with such a Spirit in mind. I don't believe that it IS unconstitutional as it's written and the LGBTQ is gonna have to deal with that until shit is further legislated make set asides for that demographic.

They mention the NCAA allowing Transgenders to participate in athletics and what happened in response to the Bathroom Bill in NC.
NC fucked up in caving to the demands of a Corporate Body and ceded power that belonged to the Government. They should've took their losses on having the Tournament there that year until it could be further discussed.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

SOME? Nah bruh, MOST. That is the sad part that our people trust these BLUE hat MAGA Neanderthals to lead us, mainly because they put a so-called minority in a figurehead position instead of enacting policy to uplift us. Who was that that said having a so-called black Secretary of Defense was the official payback for centuries of racism and oppression against the so-called black community? :curse:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Sorry mf couldn’t cut it as a “man” so they identify as a female and is all of a sudden a winner? You couldn’t make this bullshit up!

They took the photo of that ugly mf losing lmaooooo! Mf ran against a white female and still lost! Ol fag!

Last edited:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Anybody who thinks Trannys should be able to compete in women sports should be shot!

How many children have you killed with this shit! :angry: