Arizona Republican sponsors "Save Women's Sports Act" to ban transgender students from female sports

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
This is some Birth of a Nation type of reefer madness. Trans people are a small part of the population and very few of them are athletes. There's not going to be a surge of Juwanna Mann people becoming trans to take over women's sports. Would you do that, would any of the athletes you know? Don't be crazy.

This is a weak argument and you know it. There is a whole generation coming up that has taken their cues from the media and now there are more kids than ever before identifying as "other". Legit scientific organizations are being punished for challenging these dangerous ideologies. Once they back down and this nonsense becomes law whats to stop the bad actors?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The shit only STARTED under Nixon. By the time that Reagan was running, it was in full effect. It's NOT as though a switch was flipped and it occurred instantaneously...it took time.

Carter and Clinton were Southern boys. That's why CACs were voting for THEM specifically.

You can hold disdain for the Democratic Party of old but you can't ignore the changes in Party platforms between the GOP and the Dems since the 70s on up.

Did the parties change or did the demographics of the constituents change? Why did whites vote for Tim Scott and re-elect him Senator? How did Mike Espy almost become Senator in Mississippi, only losing in a rigged run off?

it is a myth.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
nope sound this will make them change their mind in pushing the gay agenda so hard when they keep getting beat by them.
The so called gay agenda isnt being pushed by women. So punishing them in attempts to stop it wont really bear any fruit,

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is some Birth of a Nation type of reefer madness. Trans people are a small part of the population and very few of them are athletes. There's not going to be a surge of Juwanna Mann people becoming trans to take over women's sports. Would you do that, would any of the athletes you know? Don't be crazy.

:tut:at you thinking there will be no one exploiting this loophole. Funny how you only quoted part of what I typed in your response but ignored the push back that will come in the future which I also talked about. It ain't about what you or me or any other guy think about this. It will be about what women think and right now they don't seem to like it.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s just a matter of time before fake trannies use this to get scholarships etc. A biological woman can’t Fairly compete with a Man . Niggas who couldn’t make it to the NBA will pretend they are trannies and dominate the WNBA.

Who are you to say this isn’t a woman? Right??

4517f15d9aa7d4402fb989767981b3a4.jpg
this ^^^ all day :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok... thread subject aside, the idea that the southern strategy has been debunked is utter bullshit. Multiple RNC heads have admitted and apologized for it (Ken Mehlmen and Michael Steel) and Lee Atwater owned up to it. The fact that two southern democrats did well (clinton did not dominate in 92 or 96) in the south... 2 since what... 1968? That means they were outliers, not the norm. Jimmy Carter (he did dominate) is the ONLY democrat who has won the majority of southern states since 1964.
Shit, Carter was running against Gerald Ford, who was never actually elected on a ticket for the white house... he was placed in as vice president after Spiro got chucked and then took the Presidency when Nixon resigned... so the only dem who has dominated the south since 1964 was a straight up peanut farmer who everybody liked and still likes as a person... running against the non-elected former vp of an extremely unpopular republican president who was about to actually be removed from office if he hadn't quit.

Yes, I know about the theory of the Southern Strategy and it has been debunked.

Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton dominated the southern electorate during their Democratic presidential runs whereas the republican Nixon was embarrassed in 1968. Not to mention, the southern Democratic senators that opposed the Civil Rights act of 1964, how many of them switched parties? Only 4%. The rest stayed Democrats until they retired or were replaced. So you mean to tell me it took over 40 years for the southern strategy to manifest after it was originally implemented?

I deal with facts, logic, and truth and I know the “brother” is full of shit when he agreed with race mixing coons like Dr. Fiction.

Last edited:

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it's no use man.... the fact that he's even arguing it tells us enough about him even if we already didn't know about him.

The shit only STARTED under Nixon. By the time that Reagan was running, it was in full effect. It's NOT as though a switch was flipped and it occurred instantaneously...it took time.

Carter and Clinton were Southern boys. That's why CACs were voting for THEM specifically.

You can hold disdain for the Democratic Party of old but you can't ignore the changes in Party platforms between the GOP and the Dems since the 70s on up.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Ok... thread subject aside, the idea that the southern strategy has been debunked is utter bullshit. Multiple RNC heads have admitted and apologized for it (Ken Mehlmen and Michael Steel) and Lee Atwater owned up to it. The fact that two southern democrats did well (clinton did not dominate in 92 or 96) in the south... 2 since what... 1968? That means they were outliers, not the norm. Jimmy Carter (he did dominate) is the ONLY democrat who has won the majority of southern states since 1964.
Shit, Carter was running against Gerald Ford, who was never actually elected on a ticket for the white house... he was placed in as vice president after Spiro got chucked and then took the Presidency when Nixon resigned... so the only dem who has dominated the south since 1964 was a straight up peanut farmer who everybody liked and still likes as a person... running against the non-elected former vp of an extremely unpopular republican president who was about to actually be removed from office if he hadn't quit.

Why you wasting your time talking to this intellectual lightweight is beyond me.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Learn to spot a wedge issue when you see one...

The Connecticut Republican Party will honor three high school students who are suing to prevent transgender athletes from participating in girls sports
By DANIELA ALTIMARI
HARTFORD COURANT |
FEB 24, 2020

The Connecticut Republican Party will honor three female high school runners who have taken legal action to prevent transgender athletes from participating in girls sports.

At a fundraiser next month, the party will present its Courage Award to Chelsea Mitchell, Alanna Smith and Selina Soule, who filed a federal lawsuit to reverse a Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference rule that allows high school athletes to compete in sports corresponding with their gender identity. If successful, the lawsuit would require athletes to compete based on their birth sex and could result in changes to state record books. The three students also filed a federal Title IX discrimination complaint.

"We think in today’s day and age these young women standing up for what they believe should be honored,'' said J.R. Romano, chairman of the Connecticut Republican Party.

The event is a fundraiser for the party: tickets are $50 per person, $75 per couple or $20 for students.

Late Monday, Nancy Wyman, the former lietenant governor who leads the Connecticut Democratic Party, issued a statement condemning the GOP.

“It’s beyond shameful that J. R. Romano and the Connecticut Republicans would use high school students struggling with a complex and highly personal issue to raise money,'' Wyman said. "Whatever your beliefs, we’re talking about the lives of teenagers. If the Republicans really cared about these young people, they would never make this a money issue. Are there any boundaries left that the Republican Party won’t cross?”

MROOR22POFHDBKSW76XYGC5KDA.JPG

Connecticut high school athletes from left, Alanna Smith, Danbury High School sophomore; Chelsea Mitchell, Canton High School senior; and Selina Soule, Glastonbury High School senior, stand for a portrait after the conclusion of a press conference at the Connecticut State Capitol Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2020, in downtown Hartford. The families of high school athletes Selina Soule, Alanna Smith and Chelsea Mitchell have filed a federal lawsuit against the Connecticut Association of Schools and multiple school districts alleging discrimination. The athletes say they lost out on top finishes and possible scholarship opportunities because a statewide policy allows transgender athletes to compete against cisgender girls. (Kassi Jackson/Hartford Courant)

Republicans to Honor Girls Suing Over Transgender Policy
By The Associated Press
Feb. 24, 2020, 5:29 p.m. ET

HARTFORD, Conn. — Connecticut Republicans will honor three high school runners who are suing to block a policy that allows transgender athletes to compete in girls sports, the party chairman said Monday.

Chelsea Mitchell, Alanna Smith and Selina Soule will be given the party's Courage Award at a fundraising event recognizing women in leadership roles on March 25, state party Chairman J.R. Romano said.

The girls filed a lawsuit earlier this month against several school boards and the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference, which allows athletes to compete as the gender with which they identify.

The lawsuit argues the transgender girls have an unfair physical advantage.

The CIAC says its policy complies with state law.

The two transgender athletes currently competing in high school track have asked to become defendants in the lawsuit, arguing their successes on the track have come as a result of hard work and are well within the range of high school track times for non-transgender girls.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
So you're fine with men- who call themselves woman- competing in gender specific female sports with girls and women?

Maybe we can treat them like Barry Bonds and give them asterisks.

Some type of prohibition might be merited for sports like boxing but generally I don't think this is worth legislating.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I am NOT immediately impacted at my age. That doesn't mean that I can't foresee my grandchildren having to deal with this issue.

This is a perfectly valid answer if we were discussing climate change. Of course you are entitled to your opinion but I think many people who are making this about their descendants don't show the same level of concern about issues that will affect them far more directly (like, for instance, climate change), which makes the claims of concern seem hollow.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Trannies make up like 0.5 - 0.6% of the US population.

Imagine such a small group having so much power to have legislation written for and against them.

I agree with the bill. Broken clock defense.

I feel bad for midgets. They need a better lobby. No one gives a fuck about them.

Midgets shouldn't be banned from playing HS sports but how many midgets were playing HS football and basketball?

Willing to bet there are more midgets than Trannies....

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Learn to spot a wedge issue when you see one...

The Connecticut Republican Party will honor three high school students who are suing to prevent transgender athletes from participating in girls sports
By DANIELA ALTIMARI
HARTFORD COURANT |
FEB 24, 2020

The Connecticut Republican Party will honor three female high school runners who have taken legal action to prevent transgender athletes from participating in girls sports.

At a fundraiser next month, the party will present its Courage Award to Chelsea Mitchell, Alanna Smith and Selina Soule, who filed a federal lawsuit to reverse a Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference rule that allows high school athletes to compete in sports corresponding with their gender identity. If successful, the lawsuit would require athletes to compete based on their birth sex and could result in changes to state record books. The three students also filed a federal Title IX discrimination complaint.

"We think in today’s day and age these young women standing up for what they believe should be honored,'' said J.R. Romano, chairman of the Connecticut Republican Party.

The event is a fundraiser for the party: tickets are $50 per person, $75 per couple or $20 for students.

Late Monday, Nancy Wyman, the former lietenant governor who leads the Connecticut Democratic Party, issued a statement condemning the GOP.

“It’s beyond shameful that J. R. Romano and the Connecticut Republicans would use high school students struggling with a complex and highly personal issue to raise money,'' Wyman said. "Whatever your beliefs, we’re talking about the lives of teenagers. If the Republicans really cared about these young people, they would never make this a money issue. Are there any boundaries left that the Republican Party won’t cross?”

MROOR22POFHDBKSW76XYGC5KDA.JPG

Connecticut high school athletes from left, Alanna Smith, Danbury High School sophomore; Chelsea Mitchell, Canton High School senior; and Selina Soule, Glastonbury High School senior, stand for a portrait after the conclusion of a press conference at the Connecticut State Capitol Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2020, in downtown Hartford. The families of high school athletes Selina Soule, Alanna Smith and Chelsea Mitchell have filed a federal lawsuit against the Connecticut Association of Schools and multiple school districts alleging discrimination. The athletes say they lost out on top finishes and possible scholarship opportunities because a statewide policy allows transgender athletes to compete against cisgender girls. (Kassi Jackson/Hartford Courant)

Republicans to Honor Girls Suing Over Transgender Policy
By The Associated Press
Feb. 24, 2020, 5:29 p.m. ET

HARTFORD, Conn. — Connecticut Republicans will honor three high school runners who are suing to block a policy that allows transgender athletes to compete in girls sports, the party chairman said Monday.

Chelsea Mitchell, Alanna Smith and Selina Soule will be given the party's Courage Award at a fundraising event recognizing women in leadership roles on March 25, state party Chairman J.R. Romano said.

The girls filed a lawsuit earlier this month against several school boards and the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference, which allows athletes to compete as the gender with which they identify.

The lawsuit argues the transgender girls have an unfair physical advantage.

The CIAC says its policy complies with state law.

The two transgender athletes currently competing in high school track have asked to become defendants in the lawsuit, arguing their successes on the track have come as a result of hard work and are well within the range of high school track times for non-transgender girls.

I bet Ultra Left Liberals are about to go all in on these girls as being "Anti Women" due to this...

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
This is a perfectly valid answer if we were discussing climate change. Of course you are entitled to your opinion but I think many people who are making this about their descendants don't show the same level of concern about issues that will affect them far more directly (like, for instance, climate change), which makes the claims of concern seem hollow.
I should take pics of my recycling bin compared to anyone else in my neighborhood. I'm conscious of climate change and I'm probably one of the few muhfuckas around who composts their scraps. :lol:
I get agitated af when I have a gathering and my guests don't sort shit that's CLEARLY designated by receptacles.:angry::dunno:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I bet Ultra Left Liberals are about to go all in on these girls as being "Anti Women" due to this...
There are TERFs who are pushing back. The Trans component have labeled these feminists as RADICAL for not buying the nonbinary, gender-non conforming bullshit.:roflmao:

TERF is an acronym for trans-exclusionary radical feminist.

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Trannies make up like 0.5 - 0.6% of the US population.

Imagine such a small group having so much power to have legislation written for and against them.

I agree with the bill. Broken clock defense.

I feel bad for midgets. They need a better lobby. No one gives a fuck about them.

Midgets shouldn't be banned from playing HS sports but how many midgets were playing HS football and basketball?

Willing to bet there are more midgets than Trannies....
Fuck em. They had their chance in the 70s. Tattoo was the man back then.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
That makes sense.... Why do people argue against the facts of science and biology which says that some genders have advantages over others?

Give these trans their own section / group and let them compete against each other. Surely that's the most sensible thing to do.

In the interest of fair competition normal biological females should be able to compete fairly against their own kind only.

I agree. Maybe they can all board a ship and sail the fuck off into never never land too. Fucking ashy mal adjusted dudes want to be females but don’t have the anatomy of one and wants to compete against naturally born females? Pure fuckery

Look at this ashy mf. Got his transgender ass whipped by a girl lol ol fag! A true loser, they allowed his Wanda looking ass to compete with girls and he still lost! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

So you OK with Shaq putting on a wig and playing in the WNBA?