Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Checking her IG ...looks like she isn't cac chasing and single as fuck. Sistas be quick to show off cave beasts on their social mediaNever.
It's them wack ass white boys she was messing with.
She need me to give her a full cleansing like the lake minnetonka
Checking her IG ...looks like she isn't cac chasing and single as fuck. Sistas be quick to show off cave beasts on their social media
Wait whatWhen she hugged me trust me she wasn't thinking about that cac at home
AOC is the main reason why I fully support Project 2025's proposal to make condoms illegal.
When she hugged me trust me she wasn't thinking about that cac at home
What about Brie Larson..
![]()
She need me to give her a full cleansing like the lake minnetonka
I’d bet 10 racks AOC’s dirty day old panties smell like Tres Leches Oakridge Cake
![]()
Tres Leches Cake Recipe - Tastes Better From Scratch
The BEST authentic Tres Leches Cake. An ultra light cake soaked in a sweet milk mixture and topped with fresh whipped cream and cinnamon.tastesbetterfromscratch.com
![]()
I will cage fight you at Mitch McConnell’s funeral.Not on my watch
![]()
Told yall
I wonder what Ginger Wonderbread did to fuck up the relationship, lol.
Negro I held on like Rose did that wood panel while the titanic sank.
She felt so gosh darn warm and soft and supple and firm
like a free republic
She smelled like fresh emancipation
And her skin on mine gave my soul goosebumps

I will cage fight you at Mitch McConnell’s funeral.



What funeral?
![]()
Mitch is doing great. In perfect health these days. Reversing the hands of time right before our very eyes!
No doubt.
His wife just recently uploaded this clip to social media and IMO it looks completely legitimate.
![]()
I wonder if AOC will give a Latino or black guy a chance. Probably not.
Will probably end up with some billionaire ceo.I wonder if AOC will give a Latino or black guy a chance. Probably not.