Anything MIKE JOHNSON....

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member

i hope pictures come out of him dressed like the Rocky horror Picture show
he looks the type
giphy.gif

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
one of his future projects. to ban gay marriage in the country. I personally don't care for it but it is a right that they will try to take away through him

Listen, I used to be a huge homophobe back in the 90s but I’m not so bad right now although I still don’t want that crap in my face directly but if it’s across the street and they are doing like adults then I have no issues with it as long as it is not in my face. Now my biggest issue with the Republicans doing this…they usually go after people of color harder when they go after the gay people.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The lord, the lord, the lord...this is their plan.....Inundate us with the Lord this, the lord that....

easy_b

BGOL Investor

This is why religion is holding humanity back I believe in God, but I don’t believe in religion. there’s many TV shows and books that tells us that as soon as we get religion out of our lives, we will get to a better place in humanity. Although to get to that point, we may have to almost kill ourselves to realize our mistakes.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is why religion is holding humanity back I believe in God, but I don’t believe in religion. there’s many TV shows and books that tells us that as soon as we get religion out of our lives, we will get to a better place in humanity. Although to get to that point, we may have to almost kill ourselves to realize our mistakes.
You know all of that and yet you contradict yourself by believing in make belief. Thats why we as human beings suck. It’s why we as black people continue to suffer.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I would have asked him what is the GOP's policies that they look to implement...

The GOP really misstep with the impeachment inquiry crap with Biden. Even some commentators on Fox News is giving them the side eye on this. Also, the Republicans really didn’t do anything since it’s taken over the house last year. They really can’t do anything because the public is not going to like it and the senate is going to shoot it down. They set up the Democrats to take over next year. Side-note: the GOP is doing the impeachment inquiry because Russia told them to remember and this always get lost in translation when they had the DNC server they also hacked the RNC server. Trump may have something to do with this, but the bigger hand is Russia.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
The GOP really misstep with the impeachment inquiry crap with Biden. Even some commentators on Fox News is giving them the side eye on this. Also, the Republicans really didn’t do anything since it’s taken over the house last year. They really can’t do anything because the public is not going to like it and the senate is going to shoot it down. They set up the Democrats to take over next year. Side-note: the GOP is doing the impeachment inquiry because Russia told them to remember and this always get lost in translation when they had the DNC server they also hacked the RNC server. Trump may have something to do with this, but the bigger hand is Russia.