Anyone with a subscription to persephanii’s onlyfans

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah it’s completely under brand new ownership( al died a few yrs ago).. the people that use to own the key club got it now..it’s been gutted out and renovated and got a bunch of new dancers… they got the day shift and night shift there.. so it’s open from like 12 pm to 4am

Bet. Good looking once again fammo

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What I said was true. Gone and play the corny derp song for yaself

derp-trump.gif

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The first 4 letters in your sc name matches the same 4 letters in her name..you also have 1 post.. is this a high chance you are a representative of hers or is this her personally seeing if we leaking her shit?

if this is her you have a wonderful pair of village feeders and I know that lower region is moist and warm like a soothing hot shower
Well damn…

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Mannnn, I’ve got some three toned Ferragamos like these. Same color but with a burgundy cap. From their high end line. Gorgeous. I think they were about $2500.
You could've got those

and these at that price

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Isn't this how y'all ran off 99% of the women before? Yall could be sweet talking folks into BGOL exclusives, but y'all want to act like hostile dicks anytime someone makes an appearance.

giphy-10.gif

DIS AIN'T THE FUCKIN HABERDASHERY IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED. IF DAT BITCH NOT SHOWIN' ASS, TITIE AND PUSSY IN HERE SHE CAN GET DA FUCK ON!!! @Perssss , YOU HEAR ME BITCH!!!!!? EITHER SUPPLY THE BOARD MEMBERS HERE WITH SOME GOOD PICS OR GET DA FUCK ON!!!! WE DON'T WANNA HEAR A MUTHAFUCKIN THING ELSE YOU GOTTA SAY!!!! @Camille , CAMMIE, YOU STAY OUT OF THIS.......

tenor-2.gif

Ey8ykO.jpg

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
giphy-10.gif

DIS AIN'T THE FUCKIN HABERDASHERY IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED. IF DAT BITCH NOT SHOWIN' ASS, TITIE AND PUSSY IN HERE SHE CAN GET DA FUCK ON!!! @Perssss , YOU HEAR ME BITCH!!!!!? EITHER SUPPLY THE BOARD MEMBERS HERE WITH SOME GOOD PICS OR GET DA FUCK ON!!!! WE DON'T WANNA HEAR A MUTHAFUCKIN THING ELSE YOU GOTTA SAY!!!! @Camille , CAMMIE, YOU STAY OUT OF THIS.......

tenor-2.gif

Ey8ykO.jpg

Like I said: sad, sorry and disrespectful. I'm convinced 70% of BGOL are incels hate-masturbating to women who otherwise wouldn't give them the time of day.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know if that is Persephanii or not, but I hope y'all have better game in real life. SMH. Sad, sorry and disrespectful with latent anger issues.
Isn't this how y'all ran off 99% of the women before? Yall could be sweet talking folks into BGOL exclusives, but y'all want to act like hostile dicks anytime someone makes an appearance.
Like I said: sad, sorry and disrespectful. I'm convinced 70% of BGOL are incels hate-masturbating to women who otherwise wouldn't give them the time of day.

I don’t know if it’s her or not, but the person appears to be a snitch trying to infiltrate here to see if we have any of her paid material for free.

That’s gonna get a negative reaction from most of not all.

If it’s her and she came here under different pretenses, our reactions would be different because we love Black women. And we especially like her. :giggle:

That account joined one day and within a few minutes created a thread asking questions and snooping.

WE DON’T PLAY THAT SHIT!

giphy.gif

This ain’t no regular woman joining the board just to say hi, I’m glad that we now have an understanding.

mike-tyson-stare.gif

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@Perssss ...you starting to look like shit...take more pics... while you still have it...hoe
giphy-10.gif

tenor-2.gif

Ey8ykO.jpg
This is why we can't have nice things.

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

:lol::roflmao::roflmao::lol::roflmao::lol::lol::roflmao::lol::roflmao:

If it’s her and she came here under different pretenses, our reactions would be different because we love Black women. And we especially like her. :giggle:

That account joined one day and within a few minutes created a thread asking questions and snooping.

WE DON’T PLAY THAT SHIT!

giphy.gif

This ain’t no regular woman joining the board just to say hi, I’m glad that we now have an understanding.

mike-tyson-stare.gif

EXACTLY

ALL DAY

EVERY MOTHERFUCKING DAY

LMAO

"@Perssss, let me count those pussy hairs, ma."

:roflmao: :lol: :roflmao: :lol:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I don’t know if it’s her or not, but the person appears to be a snitch trying to infiltrate here to see if we have any of her paid material for free.

That’s gonna get a negative reaction from most of not all.

WE DON’T PLAY THAT SHIT!

giphy.gif

mike-tyson-stare.gif

So? She's trying to protect her content that is her livelihood. You tell her we don't have links and act civil. If it's not her, they move on or become an active member. Likewise, if it is her, maybe she sticks around and contributes to the site. BGOL is good for promotion. Everyone knows other sites steal content and ideas from BGOL, even after all these years.

It's one thing to let someone know you see through their BS and make minor jokes about it. It's another thing to repeatedly attack someone like has been done in this thread. The trolls y'all should be running off and keeping their BS in check are running amuck, with full participation in their threads from most who are the biggest and baddest when coming at women in this thread.

Anyway, carry on, but it's a damn shame.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So? She's trying to protect her content that is her livelihood. You tell her we don't have links and act civil. If it's not her, they move on or become an active member. Likewise, if it is her, maybe she sticks around and contributes to the site. BGOL is good for promotion. Everyone knows other sites steal content and ideas from BGOL, even after all these years.

It's one thing to let someone know you see through their BS and make minor jokes about it. It's another thing to repeatedly attack someone like has been done in this thread. The trolls y'all should be running off and keeping their BS in check are running amuck, with full participation in their threads from most who are the biggest and baddest when coming at women in this thread.

We attack and call out the trolls, mods leave them chillin tho.

A8l9lDc.gif

Carry on.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Also, we’re just having fun.