ghost-colab-pic.jpg
giphy.gif

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Engineer : I think you need to bounce a lil more when you sing that song
per: you mean like add more hip hop sound to it
engineer: no like you bounce up and down for my visual gratification

Off topic but what's the best uptown strip clubs? My mans back uptop from NC and he trying hit a spot while he here.

letsshoot

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this thread and how yall busted her sagging big titty ass. she never gonna show that pussy just gonna milk a nigga off the R rated fan only shit
Perssss
Registered
wannabe star · 121
Joined Yesterday at 7:20 PM
Last seen Today at 6:13 PM · Viewing forum list

I tell you yall niggas are so smooth with the shit and dont miss anything

giphy.gif

no2plex

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Perssss if you were really trying to see your own tiddies....*cough* I mean....
. Persephanii's tiddies, you'd spend way more than 10 minutes looking and then say "I couldn't find any shit" :bullshit:

Bet those udders provide chocolate milk for government subsidized school lunch. :beer:

Why everyone think I’m her lmfao I just created this account because I couldn’t find any shit

chocolate-milk-cow-chocolate-milk.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Off topic but what's the best uptown strip clubs? My mans back uptop from NC and he trying hit a spot while he here.
that Snowstorm bout to come through tomorrow.. only thing that’s going on as far as commercial is the “wedge” but it’s not called that now it’s called something else name escapes me right now

its called the diamond club located 673 hunts point ave in the bronx

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that Snowstorm bout to come through tomorrow.. only thing that’s going on as far as commercial is the “wedge” but it’s not called that now it’s called something else name escapes me right now

Shit!!! I ain't been to the Wedge in about a decade plus. That snowstorm is about to hit but imma let him know. Good looking fam

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Yeah it’s completely under brand new ownership( al died a few yrs ago).. the people that use to own the key club got it now..it’s been gutted out and renovated and got a bunch of new dancers… they got the day shift and night shift there.. so it’s open from like 12 pm to 4am