Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member

As Vance wrote in his book Elon Musk, “The family owned one of the biggest houses in Pretoria thanks to the success of Errol’s engineering business,” a business that included “large projects such as office buildings, retail complexes, residential subdivisions, and an air force base.” Elon even admitted his father is “brilliant at engineering” despite being an overall “terrible human being.” And in an interview with Errol from 2018, British tabloid Mail on Sunday wrote, “Musk senior was a millionaire before the age of 30.”

I read somewhere that Bezo's parents mortgaged their house to give him the $250k.

Gates mother's family was rich.

Buffet part looks like its true.

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Yeah, folks never mention that people got hookups or had money. Yeah, still got to do the hard work and be smart, but it's much easier with money. Same with investing. Sure, folks can start with 5k or so and grow. But starting with 50-100k is a lot better. Can literally brute force your way to a million.

Investors and businesspeople have to keep shit in perspective so they don't beat themselves up. And remember even though SOME folks giving advice are technically self-made and put in the work, they didn't start from the gutter. Still takes balls to get in the game and last. A lot of people who had opportunities pissed them away. :smh:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah, folks never mention that people got hookups or had money. Yeah, still got to do the hard work and be smart, but it's much easier with money. Same with investing. Sure, folks can start with 5k or so and grow. But starting with 50-100k is a lot better. Can literally brute force your way to a million.

Investors and businesspeople have to keep shit in perspective so they don't beat themselves up. And remember even though SOME folks giving advice are technically self-made and put in the work, they didn't start from the gutter. Still takes balls to get in the game and last. A lot of people who had opportunities pissed them away. :smh:
A few years back I once tried to spearhead a campaign to make the creators of Robinhood Nobel Peace Price winners.

I’ll even recommend them for sainthood.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

No, you can't and this idea is why many had huge losses on their road to success. We tend to see and hear about the gains but not the fumbles and fuck ups.

HellBoy

Platinum Member
I stayed up last night only to see $ASTR scrub their launch again. I want them to succeed, but damn they should be doing their testing in private. Why did they choose Alaska to launch from?

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stock buying tip from the fam. If you already own shares of a company you want to stay long on at say $20. Then the stock dips to $15 and you want to buy more, do you add to the position or buy it at $15 as a new trade?

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Stock buying tip from the fam. If you already own shares of a company you want to stay long on at say $20. Then the stock dips to $15 and you want to buy more, do you add to the position or buy it at $15 as a new trade?

I dont understand, if you buy at 15 it will be added to your position and you will have a lower cost basis.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
My bad. Did I phrase my question poorly? Needing some clarity.
your cost basis is what you paid for the stock, if buy a share for $20 your cost basis is $20 and you have to sell it for more than $20 to make a profit.

If the stock goes down to $15 and you buy another share you now have 2 shares and your cost basis will be the average of $20 and 15 (20+15)/2=$17.5 So now your cost basis is $17.5. If the stock goes back to $20 you can now sell and make a profit of $2.50

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
your cost basis is what you paid for the stock, if buy a share for $20 your cost basis is $20 and you have to sell it for more than $20 to make a profit.

If the stock goes down to $15 and you buy another share you now have 2 shares and your cost basis will be the average of $20 and 15 (20+15)/2=$17.5 So now your cost basis is $17.5. If the stock goes back to $20 you can now sell and make a profit of $2.50
Much appreciated.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

The woman alleges she was subjected to daily abuse, including groping and catcalling

According to Barraza’s complaint, while walking to and from her workstation over the course of a workday, she heard comments from men remarking on her “coke bottle” figure and making comments about her body, including “fat ass” and “onion booty.” Male coworkers would “brush up against Ms. Barraza’s back-side (including with their groins) or unnecessarily touch her under the pretext of working together in close quarters,” the complaint alleges.

HellBoy

Platinum Member

The woman alleges she was subjected to daily abuse, including groping and catcalling

According to Barraza’s complaint, while walking to and from her workstation over the course of a workday, she heard comments from men remarking on her “coke bottle” figure and making comments about her body, including “fat ass” and “onion booty.” Male coworkers would “brush up against Ms. Barraza’s back-side (including with their groins) or unnecessarily touch her under the pretext of working together in close quarters,” the complaint alleges.
Pics?

**For technical analysis

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
No, you can't and this idea is why many had huge losses on their road to success. We tend to see and hear about the gains but not the fumbles and fuck ups.
:confused: Why can't you? Shit changed the fuck out of my life putting in bigger numbers as opposed to smaller numbers and trying to hit homeruns every fucking time. It's swinging for the fences that gets people fucked up. Been there, done that. With more initial money in the game, you can be patient. Take better risks(it's all risk).

I should say I'm primarily referencing the crypto market(although I've seen people from the game do it with real estate too), so this might not apply to the stock market. 5k, a person needs a 10x just to get to 50. With 50k, a person just needs a 2x to get to a 100. With a 100, a person can get to 200 with a simple 2x. And that's before people start playing with low leverage. A number of people from the crypto thread on BGOL have brute forced their way to 7 figures, some to 8.

Where I see most people taking huge losses is with smaller bags trying to 'make it'. Folks just get involved in a lot more bullshit and basically act like horse track gamblers.

So yeah, I perhaps I should have been market specific. I check this thread because I'm trying to better understand the stock market and like seeing the success cats on here are having. :yes: But yeah, in crypto brute force tactics work at a high ass rate.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
CEI huge move after-hours. 22% gain
Looking to continue climbing going into next week.

Keep an eye to stake your position.

yaarr1gbkg081.png

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
***ADVICE***

When it comes to stock tips and trading, TWITTER > YOUTUBE.
Most YouTubers are shills and shysters who sell late irrelevant information and paid access to their platforms for data you can get quickly get off of Twitter and Reddit days in advance before the swings.

Please do yourself a favor and stop following them.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
***ADVICE***

When it comes to stock tips and trading, TWITTER > YOUTUBE.
Most YouTubers are shills and shysters who sell late irrelevant information and paid access to their platforms for data you can get quickly get off of Twitter and Reddit days in advance before the swings.

Please do yourself a favor and stop following them.

Be sure to sign up for my paid discord to get trade notifications :lol:

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Popped back in real quick.....

VGT still doing what it do for me. Still Apple, MSFT long.

Still holding Sq Im crazy and that wont go anywhere....

Wish I got rid of Draftkings when it was least $50 Ive been in since the 20s so Im still up but I thought would hit $100

Rest of the account as expected.

Not sure if I talked about covered calls here but I have a nice position in GNUS. When it pops I get a nice premium and right now its like 1.36 a share. If you are familiar with selling covered calls you can make a mint and if you know this stock it will go kaboom every 2/3 months. I've rode it up and cleared 10k plus and then just jump back in when its down. Also the last little pop I made like 3k in just covered calls in 2 weeks. I do have good chunk and Im at 1.65 a share. I may buy down cause its killing my overall gains in my portfolio. BUT, when it shoots back up $2-$3 will make model 3 money off it ;)

PS I did get in COIN at like $285 and had nice margin so thats nice too

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
All the suckers who fell for the Rivian pump and dump today :smh:

I sold my shit monday.. i knew it wasnt gonna run that much more... all the investors gonna take their shit n go.. ill buy in when it comes down to a reasonable price...