Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
What up with Mara and riot. I got 700 shares locked in riot at a loss... am I fucked..?

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
well with some, i'd sell some of my positions and keep some to continue swinging.
i should have done that with doge instead of selling all and buying again on the dip.
there was a time when i had .250,000 dogecoins when it was at .02.....and sold them all when it got to .08
now.....i have diamond hands on Doge......i'll probably continue to hold until it breaks $1.
i dont expect it to move like Ethereum did last week

My dude you're killing the profit taking game..,.. .02 to .08 is nothing to sneeze at.
Ofcourse hindsight is 20/20 considering you'd be up 100k+ on profits right now.
It's why i'm not too crazy about crypto. There's so damn many of them out there and you never know which will pop and which will die.
Whatever money you through at them seems like gambling at best and hoping it hits...Like Vegas

Nothing but props and respect!
I got alot of work to do..

Coldchi

Rising Star
Registered
My dude you're killing the profit taking game..,.. .02 to .08 is nothing to sneeze at.
Ofcourse hindsight is 20/20 considering you'd be up 100k+ on profits right now.
It's why i'm not too crazy about crypto. There's so damn many of them out there and you never know which will pop and which will die.
Whatever money you through at them seems like gambling at best and hoping it hits...Like Vegas

Nothing but props and respect!
I got alot of work to do..
its gotten to the point now, where i just look at the stock market like my personal ATM
if im lookin for a quick thousand to blow......i can just buy 5k or 10k shares of a penny stock that i know will move .10 or .20
make a quick exit and boom......gimme my money....lol

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
main reason alot ppl trying to leave them
i am assuming this is robinhood. if so i'm about sick of their asses too. I put in a deposit and they SAY i have instant credit in the amount of the deposit - i used it to purchase doge. then they say your transfer should be complete in 5 business days. I then look at my amount of shares and see that even though my purchase order went thru, i don't have the shares. so by the time my transfer completes the price has gone up. fuckers. I'll tell you something else about RH. they don't execute your buys/sells at the limits you place. they shave some off and pocket the profit (hidden under the guise of protecting you from an overdraft). such bullshit.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
its gotten to the point now, where i just look at the stock market like my personal ATM
if im lookin for a quick thousand to blow......i can just buy 5k or 10k shares of a penny stock that i know will move .10 or .20

That’s great you’re trading has evolved to that level. Props!

Coldchi

Rising Star
Registered
That’s great you’re trading has evolved to that level. Props!
i still live like i work check to check......i dont get comfortable eventho my bank account is blossoming.
i dont have to worry about bills or how i will pay for anything. my other brother is getting out of prison Thursday,
nigga been locked up for 20 years. i already told him,.....i got you,....gonna teach him this shit, put ends in his pocket,
show him how to make money work for him instead of the other way around. its already tough for felons to land a good
job when they get out.....and 7.25/hr aint gone cut it. He wont need to work for nobody......gonna spend the weekend
out in GA gettin str8 to business.

Last edited:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i still live like i work check to check......i dont get comfortable eventho my bank account is blossoming.
i dont have to worry about bills or how i will pay for anything. my other brother is getting out of prison Thursday,
nigga been locked up for 20 years. i already told him,.....i got you,....gonna teach him this shit, put ends in his pocket,
show him out to make money work for him instead of the other way around. its already tough for felons to land a good
job when they get out.....and 7.25/hr aint gone cut it. He wont need to work for nobody......gonna spend the weekend

That's fantastic man. I know it's been asked here a few times. But have you ever thought about putting you're trading style together as a course?

Coldchi

Rising Star
Registered
That's fantastic man. I know it's been asked here a few times. But have you ever thought about putting you're trading style together as a course?
maybe if i have time...lol.
you know i still find time for trading in the midst of working 2 full time jobs......posting alerts in this thread when i can...
doing course work on some certs......flight school.....and taking care of home and looking for a new house.... my plate hella full man....lol

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
you know i still find time for trading in the midst of working 2 full time jobs......posting alerts in this thread when i can...
doing course work on some certs......flight school.....and taking care of home and looking for a new house.... my plate hella full man....lol
that's called handlin' business..impressive.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Say what? Now you showin out! Damn and i though i had a busy schedule.

Best of all you're doing all that and still are profitable on your trades!

TOMMYGUNZZ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
show him out to make money work for him instead of the other way around. its already tough for felons to land a good
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:
Man big ups to you bro!! Love to see this shit. Trying to get there too. Got a lot of learning to do though.

TOMMYGUNZZ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How do you know it is gonna move man, that is the question! LOL!

SmaLLz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
show him how to make money work for him instead of the other way around. its already tough for felons to land a good

Salute good Brother. I don't know you personally but respect the hell outta this.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Yeah. You're fucked. I predict the shorters won't let up until June 21. When my calls end. I hope you're able to short it.
I got fucked on Mara too... I had a chance to get out and break even.. but I got busy at work yesterday and missed it.. I'm pissed I wanted to move that money to something else..

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
starting to get into webull a little more

especially with no fee crypto trading

I like webull, they have the best chart setup options imo.

My issue with them is you cannot do calendar spreads, so if you buy a call and later want to sell some calls against it you cannot.

Robinhood gets a lot of heat but they let you do anything you want.