Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Top volume stocks as of 11am

H7rEI97.png

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah long term. Sorry. I am out the loop with y'all trading. I am not a trader.

U good. It's alot of quick money moving around. Just the way it is for the next week or so.

But if someone wants to hold until covid regulations open more...then yeah now ain't a horrible time for AAl.

Might wanna look into some cruise ships also.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Anyone liking AAL?

U good. It's alot of quick money moving around. Just the way it is for the next week or so.

But if someone wants to hold until covid regulations open more...then yeah now ain't a horrible time for AAl.

Might wanna look into some cruise ships also.

I know @Tito_Jackson is. He's been pushing cruises and airlines heavy the past week or so..

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes. My man Tito has been saying it. He is the main one who made me think of it. I am just hearing a lot of friend talking about traveling and people are doing it more. So something should happen.

I know @Tito_Jackson is. He's been pushing cruises and airlines heavy the past week or so..

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What criteria's do you use to take a "swing" play?
i hunt for pattern setups. look at the daily, weekly, and monthly trends.
i look at the MACD and RSI to help determine what direction is stock is headed as well.
it’s important to be able to draw trend lines to see if stocks are in a bullish pattern.
then of course things like liquidity, low floats, initial offerings, etc.....all that comes into play.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i hunt for pattern setups. look at the daily, weekly, and monthly trends.
i look at the MACD and RSI to help determine what direction is stock is headed as well.
it’s important to be able to draw trend lines to see if stocks are in a bullish pattern.
then of course things like liquidity, low floats, initial offerings, etc.....all that comes into play.

Im assuming if you’re up on those plays then you take a good deal of your profits before “swinging” into the next trading day. That way if it goes sideways then all you’ve lost is extra bonus $$$ and if you think it will rebound then you add to that dip?

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im assuming if you’re up on those plays then you take a good deal of your profits before “swinging” into the next trading day. That way if it goes sideways then all you’ve lost is extra bonus $$$ and if you think it will rebound then you add to that dip?
well with some, i'd sell some of my positions and keep some to continue swinging.
i should have done that with doge instead of selling all and buying again on the dip.
there was a time when i had .250,000 dogecoins when it was at .02.....and sold them all when it got to .08
now.....i have diamond hands on Doge......i'll probably continue to hold until it breaks $1.
i dont expect it to move like Ethereum did last week