Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member

HellBoy

Platinum Member
Even the support breaks are getting bought back up. Best to sit on your hands unless you are really good at scalping.

HellBoy

Platinum Member
Nice move after FOMC. This shows its better to wait out the chop. Trades with a direction are much easier. I only traded $META again today.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nice move after FOMC. This shows its better to wait out the chop. Trades with a direction are much easier. I only traded $META again today.
I am curious how many trades you did since the year starts? Do you keep track of how many?

HellBoy

Platinum Member
I am curious how many trades you did since the year starts? Do you keep track of how many?
I used to track them, but I got lazy. I average 3 to 4 a day. I aim for a reasonable target daily. If I hit it, I don't do much afterwards.

Last edited:

HellBoy

Platinum Member
Elon Musk is calling off a $44 billion deal to buy Twitter Inc. , according to a Friday filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission .
The decision comes after Mr. Musk sought information from Twitter for months about how the social media company calculates spam and fake accounts. Mr. Musk's attorney, Mike Ringler of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP , said in a letter filed with the SEC that Twitter still has not provided the requested information.

Mr. Ringler also said that Twitter is in material breach of multiple provisions of the merger agreement and that it appears to have made false and misleading representations.

"Sometimes Twitter has ignored Mr. Musk's requests, sometimes it has rejected them for reasons that appear to be unjustified, and sometimes it has claimed to comply while giving Mr. Musk incomplete or unusable information," Mr. Ringler said in the letter.
Twitter accepted Mr. Musk's bid to take over the company and go private in April through a deal worth $44 billion .

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Elon Musk is calling off a $44 billion deal to buy Twitter Inc. , according to a Friday filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission .
The decision comes after Mr. Musk sought information from Twitter for months about how the social media company calculates spam and fake accounts. Mr. Musk's attorney, Mike Ringler of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP , said in a letter filed with the SEC that Twitter still has not provided the requested information.

Mr. Ringler also said that Twitter is in material breach of multiple provisions of the merger agreement and that it appears to have made false and misleading representations.

"Sometimes Twitter has ignored Mr. Musk's requests, sometimes it has rejected them for reasons that appear to be unjustified, and sometimes it has claimed to comply while giving Mr. Musk incomplete or unusable information," Mr. Ringler said in the letter.
Twitter accepted Mr. Musk's bid to take over the company and go private in April through a deal worth $44 billion .

Yeah yeah sure Elon. I believe there is a clause where he has to pay twitter 1 billion if he pulls out.

Weeks before Musk and Grimes welcomed their baby through surrogacy in December 2021, the Tesla boss fathered twins with one of his top exec Shivon Zilis. 36 y/o Zilis is a project director in Neuralink. According to Business Insider (paywalled) via Yahoo news, court documents reveal, Musk and Zilis applied that the twins would bear their biological father’s surname as last name and biological mother’s surname as their middle name. The court approved their request in May 2022.

I have a feeling he will e ventually get kicked out of his own company.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
FWiAIVcXEAMfMYS

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Topic - Everything Wrong With The P/E Ratio - Brian Feroldi and Brian Stoffel