Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
i can't believe amazon is trading below 120....
It's crazy how much this stock has dropped since your post.

It will drop more today along with quite a few tech stocks.

Bed Bath and Beyond is dead in the water. Today will be a good put swing day. I also wouldn't be surprised to see BBB get hit with a meme stock inflation becoming this summer's AMC.

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bed Bath and Beyond is dead in the water. Today will be a good put swing day. I also wouldn't be surprised to see BBB get hit with a meme stock inflation becoming this summer's AMC.
So I’m guessing now is a good time to pick up some Amazon? Is that a good pick for long term holding? Just not a fan of quick trading. Takes a lot of time out of the day.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Amazon had a 20 for 1 stock split

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BBB --- I hope it does.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member

TOP STOCKS TO WATCH FOR THE WEEK OF July 4, 2022 | WDFC, META, AMZN, COST, JPM

Topics mentioned in this video: stocks to watch this week, watchlist, stocks, earnings, catalysts, WD40, $WDFC, META PLATFORMS, $META, AMAZON, $AMZN, COSTCO, $COST, JP MORGAN, $JPM.