Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member

True Demon

I intend to remind Mr. Ferrell in an email of his Fiduciary Duty to
$PROG investors, that if he votes to dilute the stock of $PROG for a third time this year that he will be doing so in direct violation of his fiduciary duty to his fellow shareholders. https://shareholderoppression.com/shareholder-dilution
That aside, I wanted to say that I'm really proud to be with such a commited group of investors that believe in what $PROG can become as a company, and that I genuinely believe in it's future. See ya'll on the moon.

I can't tell you what to do homie, but I think $PROG is going to be worth multiples of what it's trading at in a few years. I'm okay with holding it for the long term, even if it doesn't squeeze. If that sounds attractive to you, then maybe $2.90 should feel like a good price.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Michael burry in the mud
He sold a week or so ago.

fuck y'all niggas

60a6406ff27b4c00194458d3

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
PROG 15% gain is doing some beautiful things.
I posted all the DD you need on this stock.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
$AMD ER tomorrow.

The immediate impact of the stock price is anyone's guess (I'm staying away from options this time). I think they'll beat just based on $INTC's earning call and with data center/server revenue alone. ER calls are weird SP-wise for $AMD, but I'm more interested in their forecast. Good guidance, a mention or 2 about increasing wafer supply, and I'm DCA'ing for the foreseeable future.

There are just too many catalysts right now for this company ($XLNX possible merger, partnership with Samsung on their Exynos mobile chips, partnership with Google on their Tau VMs, 3D stacking IP with $TSM, multiple super computer wins, MI200, "Genoa", etc...). Only China or a natural disaster could derail the company.

</ 2 cents>

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
He could’ve cemented himself as the best of his generation but he still gets credit for calling out the housing market crash ahead of time.

$TSLA is just a beast right now. I restarted this thread pumping it a couple of years ago :lol: and then sold most of my position because I thought it was too high :smh:

This guy once scored four touch downs in one game.

al-bundy-drinking-beer.jpg